"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Does anyone have info regarding prices of MNSSHP tickets purchased through AAA? Someone earlier in this thread mentioned they sell discounted tickets for the party. I don't see the prices on their website, and we are not staying on property this trip.

Thanks!
Not sure if/when they may be available via AAA but, if won’t be before they are available to the general public.

We might buy party tickets for our group in August. There is a passholder discount for our date. Three of us are passholders and one is not. Can we buy a discounted ticket for her?

Grabbed our tickets for 8/20 since the other 2 days during our stay were fridays, hoping that the Tues night is a little less chaotic. Last year we went and didnt do it but figured ... lets go for it this year !

Grabbed our tickets for 8/20 since the other 2 days during our stay were fridays, hoping that the Tues night is a little less chaotic. Last year we went and didnt do it but figured ... lets go for it this year !
Historically all parties sell out so there isn't really one that feels busier than another. Weather will make a difference as will the time of the night and where you are in the flow of people which ebbs and flows constantly but crowd wise, parties are much the same.

Thanks for that. We like to go mid august for our yearly trip due to most being back in school, so when i saw the date options i figured most locals would do the fridays. Our friends go yearly and they said its usually packed regardless..
Last year went went back n forth on it and once you see it sell out its like... we should have done it ahha
i was trying to push my wife & daughter to doing the after hours at hollywood studios but it should be nice to check the halloween party off our list. My daughter just turned 10 so we missed some trips during covid so trying to squeeze things in now before shes a mean tween !

Appreciate the info!

Another very nice MNSSHP
Thread this year!

Not sure why. I realize the price increases as season progresses. (Again, no live in Oct for DVC/AP, sigh).

However, looking at the chart here, found it quite jarring as to the difference in pricing from August to Halloween.

My hint, forgettabout going first night. Pretty sure the bloggers outnumbered the reg guests & CMs hadn’t quite yet settled into things. Was back a few weeks later that year and it was a well-oiled machine.

How is the weather the last week of September? Still unbearably hot?

Also, since there are only 2-3 days when we are there that Magic Kingdom doesn’t close early for a party, are those days really packed in the park?
Thanks.

Also, since there are only 2-3 days when we are there that Magic Kingdom doesn’t close early for a party, are those days really packed in the park?
Thanks.
Yes and yes. :) September weather is usually hot and rainy. It usually doesn't cool down until the end of October.

MK is usually very busy on non-party days. But MK usually has very low crowds on party mornings.

Thanks.
Last yr the end of august was cooler then started getting hot again but more worried about hurricanes and storms

Also have tickets for this date, same logic as me was hoping for less crazy midweek

I’m so frustrated. Got tickets for Oct 4, but need to change them to Oct 3. Is there a certain number to call to see if I can make this change?

I’m DVC and bought tixs for an August party. Do I really need to stop by GS/tix counter to “pick up” my tixs and show my blue card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter