"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Yeah those are just the outdoor trails by the look of it. There's a ton more that are indoors.

Re: Tiana I have to assume they only took it off the list because they haven't officially announced an opening date for it at all. Once they do I am willing to bet they'll put it back on there, likely with a VQ the way Tron has been. I actually really dug that because getting in one of the first BGs last year meant my number was called before the party even started, so I didn't have to spend party time on it and it was a walk on. Hoping my fingers will be that quick again in September!

I don't know if Tiana's needs VQ during the party. Are there that many people wanting to ride it more than once Costumed and getting soaked?

I don't know if Tiana's needs VQ during the party. Are there that many people wanting to ride it more than once Costumed and getting soaked?
Me :rotfl:

I never got wet on Splash though. I always threw my rain jacket on with the hood up.

Likely going to the first one with my family. I'm also going to be in Orlando for a conference and was hoping for 10/19, but I guess they don't do Saturdays. Would've been great to just pay the party price, get there at 4, spend 8 hours at MK, and have plenty of candy for the conference!
Is this the Gartner conference? Why not go to the 10/20 party or does Gartner have some sort of opening night event on 10/20?

Does anyone know why it is not going to happen on Sunday, 10/13? It seems that it happens on most Sundays except for that one. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something. Thanks!

I wish I knew…that really sucks as we were planning to go on that date after our cruise. I even moved to a later flight on the 15th in anticipation. We may have to move our flight up and go before the cruise. Poop!

Yeah, I'm sad again. I looked to see if there was a disclosure of trick or treat spots and I found this on a website, not the DIS, and it provides as follows:

Fill your trick-or-treat bag at any of the following spots:
  • Market Street Welcome Trick-or-Treating (open until 8:00 pm)
  • Tortuga Tavern
  • Tom Sawyer Island Dock
  • Gaston's Tavern
  • Near TRON Lightcycle / Run
  • Princess Fairytale Hall
There are more than that! Just off hand, add CHH, Pinocchio's, Carousel of Progress, under the bridge near/at Splash/TBA, Monster's Laugh Floor, Mickey's Philharmagic, - I'm sure I'm missing others too!

We're planning on getting an autograph book, and having the CMs write down the names of their costume bats throughout the night. Sounds like a fun thing to do.

I can't imagine planning an entire trip around a 4 hour party. I've always been of the mindset that if I can do it great and if not oh well.
When you go frequently(dvc ) and don’t really want a parks vacation just a quick get away you absolutely plan for a “4 hour party” ( which in reality is entrance at 4 and party until 12 so 8 hours) .
Kids haven’t done a party before and I’m not big on door to door trick or treating , it’s midweek before hockey’s season gets heavy and mama needs a break from busting her butt all summer to pay for said hockey season . .. multiple problems solved by attending one party :)

It was only on the app (have to check again). It'll be open by then. 'ride list subject to change'. Once announced opening in June/July, it'll be on the lists.

I figured it was probably a mistake. I don’t have any doubt they will be open for the party.

My issue with the party on the last night of a trip is my lack of energy. For the party I wanna be able to go until it closes and have energy for everything but if I hit it at the end of a week long trip I’m just not gonna be able to do that.
yep. We did Star Wars Nite the last day of our multi day trip and my son who is the biggest night owl ever just couldn't power through. It wasnt his mind but his body was just so tired. :(

Yeah, I'm sad again. I looked to see if there was a disclosure of trick or treat spots and I found this on a website, not the DIS, and it provides as follows:

Fill your trick-or-treat bag at any of the following spots:
  • Market Street Welcome Trick-or-Treating (open until 8:00 pm)
  • Tortuga Tavern
  • Tom Sawyer Island Dock
  • Gaston's Tavern
  • Near TRON Lightcycle / Run
  • Princess Fairytale Hall

Keep in mind they just released dates not everything that’s going to happen and when. More info will be released as the days get closer.

Ive never been to MNSSHP but we have been to other after dark events in DL. Is the dessert party for fireworks seating worth it or is the park not packed enough to justify the time/money spent on a dessert party?

We are in WDW Aug 10-17 so we can go Tuesday the 13th or Friday the 16th. The appeal of having our last night be the party would be fun but also prefer a lesser crowd. Which night would be better to attend?

Ive never been to MNSSHP but we have been to other after dark events in DL. Is the dessert party for fireworks seating worth it or is the park not packed enough to justify the time/money spent on a dessert party?
The park is packed for MNSSHP. However, the seated dessert party at MK doesn't get great reviews because an awning over it covers fireworks and it's like a side view of the castle. If you want to see the fireworks and projections but deal with lower crowds maybe consider the pre/post parties where you eat before or after the fireworks and stand in a special area of the garden for party goers.

We are in WDW Aug 10-17 so we can go Tuesday the 13th or Friday the 16th. The appeal of having our last night be the party would be fun but also prefer a lesser crowd. Which night would be better to attend?
Whatever night you prefer. As far as crowds go every party will be crowded and if the past any indication every party night will sell out.

I live in the Northeast and contacted my local AAA office and was told "Currently, AAA does not sell the Disney Halloween Party tickets." I did mention that they would not go on sale for the general public until next week. If anyone hears differently, please let me know! Thank you!
Yes, thats true. They are currently not available.
They had both parties last year. So i assume they will as well this year. I bought mine there last year for Christmas party. This cannot happen until tickets are open to the general public which is May 15, and who knows maybe they dont get them right on that date. They currently have after hours tickets and every other ticket including individual days or the 3-4 day special ones, so i see no reason why they wont have these. But, they cant have whats not available yet.
I will also say that i called no local office, but instead did it digitally online and put in my area club (also in the NE) , of course member number also, and then it ran seamless with the linking of the tickets via their email and instructions. If you decide you need to go to the local chapter office i have no idea what they have or dont have and if they even know how to do it, so personally i will check online sometime after the 15th, and do it soley myself online.

The park is packed for MNSSHP. However, the seated dessert party at MK doesn't get great reviews because an awning over it covers fireworks and it's like a side view of the castle. If you want to see the fireworks and projections but deal with lower crowds maybe consider the pre/post parties where you eat before or after the fireworks and stand in a special area of the garden for party goers.
thanks!

Is this the Gartner conference? Why not go to the 10/20 party or does Gartner have some sort of opening night event on 10/20?
Nope. ASPPA. Always something at night, whether it's their party or people taking me out to dinner, thanks to fund companies with large expense accounts. Goes through Wednesday, and then my wife is meeting me there and we're staying at the Riviera until Saturday. ;)

I did notice the Christmas Party was so much easier for fireworks than a regular night. I have never been in the middle area as we just waltz up and i was this time, even on side of tink! Not sure i would waste party time for a dessert party. Maybe save a dessert party for a non party Happily Ever After day? It was busy, dont misunderstand, but i was satisfied with where i was standing in the middle but not only that- the people around me just seemed more kind, actually asking, can you see?

Every party will sell out so there will be equal number of guests at each party. Choose the one you’d prefer to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter