"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

The announcement, and then quiet removal, of Tiana's has me thinking. Why would they announce that as part of the Halloween Party? What if we're not just getting Tiana's Bayou Adventure, but also a "Friends on the Other Side" overlay, where Dr. Facilier and friends bring a spooky element to the co-op?

I think it was just a mistake and wasn’t supposed to be on there. That would be great though but think it would be a bit much for them to do on a ride that’s just been reopened.

Somewhere between midnight and 6am est but you don’t have to rush and buy them as soon as they are on sale. They won’t sell out within minutes, the first day or the first week or even the first month.
The only date that works with our trip is 10/31! I’d love to login when they first go on sale to be safe but I can’t find an answer anywhere as to what time the system opens. I tried to ask in the chat and the response was “that information hasn’t been released yet”

I did notice the Christmas Party was so much easier for fireworks than a regular night. I have never been in the middle area as we just waltz up and i was this time, even on side of tink! Not sure i would waste party time for a dessert party. Maybe save a dessert party for a non party Happily Ever After day? It was busy, dont misunderstand, but i was satisfied with where i was standing in the middle but not only that- the people around me just seemed more kind, actually asking, can you see?
I was going to say the same. I am a big fan of dessert parties on a regular park night, because of how crowded it gets for Happily Ever After. But I'd never pay for it in addition to a party ticket because I find it so much easier to find a good spot for the fireworks during a party. As you wrote, there are lots of people, but they are not packed in like sardines, and you do not need to find a spot an hour in advance.

So, first off, when i say 30-40 im talking dollars, not percent. Also, as ive said in a reply to someone else, i bought 2 tickets. The After hours tickets are currently 15 dollars cheaper. For example, the ticket was through Disney 179 on day i went (3 days after Thanksgiving). AAA was 163. So each ticket was 16 dollars cheaper. Of course there is still taxes and fees. I did the orders out on both sites before purchasing to see total. With 2 tickets, i saved 32 dollars in this case. Date based tickets, so you just have to check each date to see.
2nd, i bought online. It makes you enter your chapter. Right now of course youll have to wait until after the GP release. Then theyll tell you how to link it, via email.
Also, as i had a room only and wanted a one day Epcot ticket, i compared again. In some cases, the prices are comparable, but in my case for my day, i saved again, and bought our Epcot tickets also and linked.
Normally if a longer trip i may go for a length of stay, but for a short room only and the 10 minutes it took, i opted for a discounted ticket.
Idk why I assumed that was a percentage, guess I was feeling optimistic last night 😂Thanks for spelling it all out!

Yay, we will be there beginning of September, and looking forward to the party. Will see SOG’s price versus AP discount. Hope to buy whichever is cheaper. Toying with buying two nights, as will be there for 2 weeks.

The only date that works with our trip is 10/31! I’d love to login when they first go on sale to be safe but I can’t find an answer anywhere as to what time the system opens. I tried to ask in the chat and the response was “that information hasn’t been released yet”
This is not like Oogie Boogie over at DLR, even Halloween itself will not sell out for about a month or so. Please do not stress yourself out about what time to log in for the presale. Any time you get online that day you will be fine.

You will be fine if you wait until 6am est. I guarantee they will not sell out, especially before they go on sale to the general public. But I get why you want to since it’s Halloween.

Every party will sell out so there will be equal number of guests at each party. Choose the one you’d prefer to go.
If this is true, and I don't doubt you at all, then I have to wonder why there is a price difference at all? I mean there is quite a bit of difference between the lowest price party night and the highest price party night. If they all sell out, why not have one set price?

If this is true, and I don't doubt you at all, then I have to wonder why there is a price difference at all? I mean there is quite a bit of difference between the lowest price party night and the highest price party night. If they all sell out, why not have one set price?

It’s like regular park tickets, there’s different prices depending on when you go. It’s based on the popularity of that time, basically surge pricing. The more busy the parks are the more expensive the tickets.

because August =surface of the sun hot (and not really Halloween season)
October= pleasantly warm (and Halloween season)

All the parties sold out last year. As explained by PP Disney has basically turned supply and demand into an artform for party ticket pricing to get max guests at the max price that the date can command. Here is the 2023 data showing parties and their sell-out dates.

Last year it was midnight EST according to the historical thread above.

Halloween will be the highest price, just warning in case you didn't know so you don't get sticker shock. Last year Halloween didn't sell out until 7/3. That price is serious and last year there were no discounts on Halloween- like others I see no reason Halloween should sell out immediately. You'll be able to get your tickets (and I'll be jealous because being in the Magic Kingdom on Halloween sounds so cool!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter