*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

Just wanted to say we are here now, haven’t found crowds that bad at all! Longest we waited today was about 20 minutes for MMRR. Since we have a six-year-old we do skip some major headliners, though. Seven Dwarves and Slinky did have long lines, about 50 minutes from what I can tell. But most rides at both MK (AM) and HS (PM) weren’t that bad. Busses have been great, too!
Yes! We are getting ready to leave today and I agree. I think our longest wait was 25 mins for buzz and it was posted at 40. We didn’t do any headliners either as my 5 year old wanted to try them all while watching you tube at home but then decided not to which was fine with me lol. I saw slinky at 90 mins on Monday at some point and seven dwarfs at 45 yesterday

I'm posting this on ADR cancel page, too... but in case anyone here is looking - I have to cancel two reservations for 2 (two) people on Monday, April 26:
12:45 - Beaches and Cream, TAKEN (coordination pending)
5:45 p.m. - Beaches and Cream

If anyone wants them, PM me to coordinate. Otherwise, I will Cancel them Monday/tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
I'm posting this on ADR cancel page, too... but in case anyone here is looking - I have to cancel two reservations for 2 (two) people on Monday, April 26:
12:45 - Beaches and Cream
5:45 p.m. - Beaches and Cream

If anyone wants them, PM me to coordinate. Otherwise, I will Cancel them Monday/tomorrow evening.
Sent you a PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter