***Official April 2023 Thread***

Bit nervous about mid-April crowds still. Touring Plans has us mostly at 4, 5, 6, if those are still reliable. How are people feeling about crowd predictions for like 4/16 on? Anyone heard any scuttlebutt?
Haven’t really heard anything about April but I’m watching TP and hoping they don’t revise their crowd level prediction....we will be at Disney next week as well and hoping for low crowd levels.🤞

Bit nervous about mid-April crowds still. Touring Plans has us mostly at 4, 5, 6, if those are still reliable. How are people feeling about crowd predictions for like 4/16 on? Anyone heard any scuttlebutt?
All I know is that the airfare for our SWA flight to MCO on 4/16 keeps going up every time I check the website. That is not what I was hoping would happen. :(

All I know is that the airfare for our SWA flight to MCO on 4/16 keeps going up every time I check the website. That is not what I was hoping would happen. :(
Same here it’s been $163 each way since schedule opened and now jumping up to $173+ I keep checking hoping to get some points back...🤞

Same here it’s been $163 each way since schedule opened and now jumping up to $173+ I keep checking hoping to get some points back...🤞
The same here. It had been $163 each way since it opened and this morning it was $216. I ended up getting a later flight this morning which was cheaper than the earlier flight and now the later flight jumped $9 this afternoon.

The same here. It had been $163 each way since it opened and this morning it was $216. I ended up getting a later flight this morning which was cheaper than the earlier flight and now the later flight jumped $9 this afternoon.
And we have a ways to go before we go....I was told Tuesday afternoons best time to look for price drops but not seeing any today...

We’ll be at Riv 5-6 before we move, hoping to get on Tron one of the first few days :)
Are you attempting opening day?
Yes we are gonna try to ride opening day. We're on a mission lol. We were at opening day for Galaxies Edge, RotR, Toy Story Land and GotG. We also were at opening week for MMRR and over at UO we were "selected" to ride Velocicoaster 3 days before it officially opened. It's a quest at this point lol.

Can anyone confirm if booking Keys to the Kingdom opens at midnight at the 60 day mark? Thanks!

Blah, TP just notified all the crowd levels went up for my dates in April. Our HS day on 4/21 is now an 8. Grr.

Hello fellow April travelers! For those of us there in early April, has anyone had luck booking a Fantasmic Dining Package or a Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party (April 3+)?

I was able to book an Enchantment Party for March 31st, but nothing after.

When does the mouse open up these types of reservations? :magnify:

Hello fellow April travelers! For those of us there in early April, has anyone had luck booking a Fantasmic Dining Package or a Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party (April 3+)?

I just tried to do this for a trip in January. It was pretty brutal. Fantasmic dining packages opened up very late. A bunch of us were checking daily, and I missed the window a bit. Ended up with a 3:10 PM lunch at Sci-Fi that I didn't end up keeping...

I just tried to do this for a trip in January. It was pretty brutal. Fantasmic dining packages opened up very late. A bunch of us were checking daily, and I missed the window a bit. Ended up with a 3:10 PM lunch at Sci-Fi that I didn't end up keeping...
Oh man, sorry to hear... How late is late? We'll be there week before Easter, so trying to lock in what I can. But, also realistic. If it happens, great! If it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be. :cool1:

Oh man, sorry to hear... How late is late? We'll be there week before Easter, so trying to lock in what I can. But, also realistic. If it happens, great! If it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be. :cool1:
I just looked back at the confirmations. The data point I have is that my Fantasmic dining package for Wednesday, January 18th was booked on Thursday December 15th. It's all a bit hazy, but I think all of January opened up on the 15th and all went very quickly.

I just looked back at the confirmations. The data point I have is that my Fantasmic dining package for Wednesday, January 18th was booked on Thursday December 15th. It's all a bit hazy, but I think all of January opened up on the 15th and all went very quickly.
Thank you so much for checking! I’ll stay on my game through mid March, and keep plans flexible 😂

Just came here to see if anyone else was struggling! My ADR window started yesterday and unfortunately it was a bit of a bust. The main things I wanted were an MK fireworks dessert party and a Fantasmic dining package and there’s just nothing there for either. I’m assuming that a new MK fireworks party will appear (and not reference “50th anniversary”) but nothing so far and I had really wanted to pin those two down. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter