***Official April 2024 Thread***

April 8-15. Right now we're booked at Towneplace Suites Flamingo Crossings but I'm secretly hoping discounts come out that enable a stay at POFQ. DH and I are spending the week there on our 2024 Florida roadtrip but our two adult sons are starting to show interest in joining us for the Orlando portion if they can get off from work. If they join us we'll tag Apr 6-7 on to go to Universal too...

SW released their flight calendar until June on Thursday which meant I booked my flight home. I asked my DH what would be the best time on the 12th for him to pick me up at the airport, I’m flying from Buffalo so he would have to cross the border to get me, and his response “just book it for the 13th so you have an extra day at Disney.” I’m like ok you don’t have to twist my arm or anything. 🤣🤣 Best DH ever.

So now it’s Apr 7-13. 😊😊

SW released their flight calendar until June on Thursday which meant I booked my flight home. I asked my DH what would be the best time on the 12th for him to pick me up at the airport, I’m flying from Buffalo so he would have to cross the border to get me, and his response “just book it for the 13th so you have an extra day at Disney.” I’m like ok you don’t have to twist my arm or anything. 🤣🤣 Best DH ever.

So now it’s Apr 7-13. 😊😊
Well, maybe we will pass each other at the airport or the resort. :)

I have added the April After-Hour dates to post #4. Sure hope they continue to add more for April!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
We have AS Sports booked from 4/21 to 4/28 and we're also staying on USO property for the 1st time, 4/28 to 5/2 on Surfside.
It's our first couple trip, no family nor friends, and it's also our 6th wedding anniversary, so I'm beyond excited for our Disneymoon of sorts :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter