Tony's Town Square
Boma
Garden Grill
Liberty Tree Tavern
Olivia's Cafe
Kona Cafe
San Angel Inn
Via Napoli

Ours are very paired back this time, partially because it's the first time we've gone since my son was diagnosed with celiac, so we decided to do fewer sit-down meals.
- Nomad's Lounge for gluten free churros
-Crystal Palace
-Trattoria al Forno
-Chefs de France
-Beaches and Cream
-Ogas
-'Ohana- brunch for my daughter's birthday

Anyone know if any of these are hard to get these days? 'Ohana is day 60+8 so I'm hoping it won't be too hard.

Ours are very paired back this time, partially because it's the first time we've gone since my son was diagnosed with celiac, so we decided to do fewer sit-down meals.
- Nomad's Lounge for gluten free churros
-Crystal Palace
-Trattoria al Forno
-Chefs de France
-Beaches and Cream
-Ogas
-'Ohana- brunch for my daughter's birthday

Anyone know if any of these are hard to get these days? 'Ohana is day 60+8 so I'm hoping it won't be too hard.
You should be okay with 'Ohana at 60+8. I'm guessing Crystal Palace and Ogas might be tricky too but you'll probably be fine at 60 days. Nomad lounge doesn't allow ADRs, it's walk up waitlist only. I've never been successful with getting on the waitlist but just found out you can get the churros to go so we'll do that next time, as that's all we wanted too.

Our ADR day is 2/20 (6:00 a.m. right after a three day weekend - yay!) and this is what we're hoping for. Some old favorites, some new places to try:

Space 220 (missed it last time, hoping for the best)
Trattoria al Forno
San Angel Inn
Steakhouse 71
Be Our Guest
Rainforest Cafe (I know, I know, but our kids love it - I'm still hoping to convince them otherwise)

I have a split stay (1st ADR date 2/13) so my understanding is that there are 2 ADR dates to coincide with each stay..which might be to my detriment as instead of 9 days I will initially be able to schedule only 5 and then 4 days later I can schedule the rest.

Looking for 'Ohana for my 15th Anniversary on April 17 (I asked her as I know there are more romantic places but she chose 'Ohana), and won't stress out on the rest.

Would be thankful to get Space 220 Lounge (my family LOVED that last trip) but I know that one is ultra-tough to get.

Other than that the rest I am considering should be relatively easy (Homecomin', Sanaa) and of course the annual solo pilgrimage to Biergarten!

You should be okay with 'Ohana at 60+8. I'm guessing Crystal Palace and Ogas might be tricky too but you'll probably be fine at 60 days. Nomad lounge doesn't allow ADRs, it's walk up waitlist only. I've never been successful with getting on the waitlist but just found out you can get the churros to go so we'll do that next time, as that's all we wanted too.
That is good to know about the to go, it's hard to find fun gluten free treats that aren't ice cream. I'm not sure why I thought Nomad's Lounge did ADRs but one less place to book.

That is good to know about the to go, it's hard to find fun gluten free treats that aren't ice cream. I'm not sure why I thought Nomad's Lounge did ADRs but one less place to book.
I wish Nomad Lounge did ADRs! Tiffins does but not the lounge.

It is my experience that the waitlist is usually for parties who want to sit outside...which is cool as the boats go by...I have had little wait it at all for lounge seats inside

My hopeful list:
- Space 220 (wifey loves space and astronomy so this one is an anniversary surprise)
- Le Cellier (a backup for Space 220, it’s our go-to place in Epcot)
- Summer House on the Lake (not a Disney adr but)
- Sci Fi Dine In
- Trattoria al Forno
- a hotel breakfast undecided yet (Chef Mickey? Ohana? Other option?)

My ADR day is coming soon, 2/7! We’re doing the QS dining plan, so very little to book this time. But we’re hoping for the Garden Grill towards the end of the trip since my son still loves it, and the Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Dining Package since we’ve never seen Fantasmic.

Good luck to all!

Would be thankful to get Space 220 Lounge (my family LOVED that last trip) but I know that one is ultra-tough to get.
We have been at the Space 220 lounge once. Now that park hopping has come to an end, we can finally try to get this one again. The park hopping rule had a huge negative affect on our dining choices. ;)
My sister has celiac's disease and we always have to be careful of where we book our ADR's. You will be able to get gluten free desserts and treats that aren't ice cream. Gluten-free brownies and cookies are available. In fact, gluten-free brownies are delicious. :) Chocolate is gluten-free. :)

I just booked a dream trip! April 6th - April 14th - Contemporary Tower Park View! The first time I went to Disney (back in 72) we stayed at the Contemporary and I have wanted to go back for nostaligia's sake. I could never afford this trip, but I am selling my house and will have some spare cash. This is mostly a solo trip, but I am meeting friends for 3 of the days.
My dining res window opens up 2/6, I am on the 1ts/1qs dining plan, and I am going for:

Via Napoli
Steakhouse 71 (First Time eating here)
Beirgarten
Crystal Palace Breakfast
50's Prime Time (Fantasmic seating?)
Sci-Fi Drive In
Jungle Navigation Company (First time eating here)
Tusker House Breakfast

And as many Dole Whips as I can possibily fit in!

I am also planning on doing the extra hours event at HS and if there are any at the other parks, I will look into doing those, too.

We decided to switch to the regular dining plan, so now I have more ADRs to make on Wednesday! Now going for:

Sanaa or Boma--still deciding between the two, but we love to have a reason to visit AKL
Hollywood Brown Derby with the Fantasmic Dining Package
Kona Cafe, combined with Trader Sam's and a Polynesian visit
Garden Grill

And one for TBD, my son and I are going to watch some Disney Food Blog videos today and then decide ...

We were a success on ADR's this morning! We got everything we wanted. Two months from today our trip will begin!

Rose and Crown Fireworks Dining
Hoop Dee Doo
2 Magic Kingdom Dessert Parties
O'hana
Yak & Yeti
Crystal Palace
50's Primetime
The Plaza
Rainforest Cafe
Tutto Italia
Skipper Canteen
Mama Melrose
Tony's
San Angel
Boma
Raglan Road

We were a success on ADR's this morning! We got everything we wanted. Two months from today our trip will begin!

Rose and Crown Fireworks Dining
Hoop Dee Doo
2 Magic Kingdom Dessert Parties
O'hana
Yak & Yeti
Crystal Palace
50's Primetime
The Plaza
Rainforest Cafe
Tutto Italia
Skipper Canteen
Mama Melrose
Tony's
San Angel
Boma
Raglan Road
Same...2 months from today. As mentioned I have a split stay so could only book from the 13th to 17th.
Given there are 5 of us going to try to not go too crazy.. but man those prefixe prices are outrageous.
So far...ohana breakfast (kids want to see lilo and stitch).
Space 220 lunch (will replace with lounge if one ever pops up).
Ohana dinner with the wife for our anniversary.

When my next window opens on the 17th will shoot for Homecomin, garden grill breakfast, and maybe scifi.
Solo i will be headed to Biergarten...not going to plan this in advance since there is usually availability same day.

Happy planning all from snowy NJ!

Here's our list (all for 2 people):

7-Apr5PMAKYak & Yeti
8-Apr5PMEpccotChefs de France
9-Apr5:30 PMHSBrown Derby
Apr 10 or 1111:30AMEpccotSpace Lounge (currently on 5/11, trying to switch to Apr 10, but no availability - If I drop the 11th I'll post here to try to coordinate )
10-Apr11:30AMEpccotCreparie if we can't get Space Lounge to Apr 10
10-Apr5:30PMMKTony's
11-Apr5:20PMEpccotLe Cellier
12-Apr3:15PMAKSavor the Savannah Tour
13-Apr12:00PMEpcotBiergarten

We were able to connect all of our room reservations and do our ADRs on Monday morning (my Disney travel buddy is a whiz at ADRs and has the ability to do them while I'm driving to work). Here's our list:

April 12 - Boathouse 10:45 pm*
April 13 - Steakhouse 71 8:30 am
April 14 - Oga's Cantina 1:55 pm
April 14 - Hoop Dee Doo 6:15 pm
April 15 - Rodeo Roundup BBQ 6:00 pm
April 16 - 'Ohana 8:00 pm
April 17 - The Edison 8:00 pm
April 18 - Garden Grille 12:45 pm
April 20 - Oga's Cantina 1:00 pm

* in October we made the decision to get a late dinner at Boathouse the day we arrived and it was the best decision we made - we didn't have to scramble to grab a quick meal at the airport on either end and it gave us a little taste of Disney before we actually were "officially" on property so we decided to do it again!

We are also trying to get 1900 Park Fare for April 16 when those reservations open in March so fingers crossed!

We were able to connect all of our room reservations and do our ADRs on Monday morning (my Disney travel buddy is a whiz at ADRs and has the ability to do them while I'm driving to work). Here's our list:

April 12 - Boathouse 10:45 pm*
April 13 - Steakhouse 71 8:30 am
April 14 - Oga's Cantina 1:55 pm
April 14 - Hoop Dee Doo 6:15 pm
April 15 - Rodeo Roundup BBQ 6:00 pm
April 16 - 'Ohana 8:00 pm
April 17 - The Edison 8:00 pm
April 18 - Garden Grille 12:45 pm
April 20 - Oga's Cantina 1:00 pm

* in October we made the decision to get a late dinner at Boathouse the day we arrived and it was the best decision we made - we didn't have to scramble to grab a quick meal at the airport on either end and it gave us a little taste of Disney before we actually were "officially" on property so we decided to do it again!

We are also trying to get 1900 Park Fare for April 16 when those reservations open in March so fingers crossed!
Looks like a great list! We too are trying for 1900 Park Fare but for April 13. Wishing us both good luck!

Here's our list (all for 2 people):

Apr 10 or 1111:30AMEpccotSpace Lounge (currently on 5/11, trying to switch to Apr 10, but no availability - If I drop the 11th I'll post here to try to coordinate )
We have Space 220 lounge for 2 guests on April 10th at 3:25pm. I don't know if they will let us add two people at check in but you are welcome to try to join us. :)

We have Space 220 lounge for 2 guests on April 10th at 3:25pm. I don't know if they will let us add two people at check in but you are welcome to try to join us. :)
Thank you so much @Wood Nymph for the offer, but we plan to go back to the resort after lunch and then on to MK for Deluxe Hours.... and have an ADR for 5:30. I really appreciate your offer though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter