Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2020

I hate when Tyra rushes them
Rushes the judges and then proceeds to blabber.

Yes, I kind of wonder too, when they held the judges votes over until after the commercial break,even though she announced it, if it wasn't because she blabbered for too long. The commercials HAVE to happen at a certain time for the sponsors and network. So, they had to bump the judges votes till after. :scratchin

Should have been Kaitlin or Monica. They are the same dancer to me. Emotionless.

Really? I would put Chrishell up there way before Monica. I liked Monica tonight. I do think she focuses on the moves first. That's her thing as a coach, focusing on the precision. But, I think as she's getting the precision now, the emotions will follow.

Was Len on this week or last week at all? Did they just fade him out of the show?

Really? I would put Chrishell up there way before Monica. I liked Monica tonight. I do think she focuses on the moves first. That's her thing as a coach, focusing on the precision. But, I think as she's getting the precision now, the emotions will follow.
Monica does nothing for me. She's seems super fake.

Was Len on this week or last week at all? Did they just fade him out of the show?

I am pretty sure I saw him last week and definitely last night on a very short clip giving info about how to do one of the dances properly.

None of the celebs are that great as far as the dancing. Some have improved but there is no clear cut final three. I enjoy watching Nev and Johnny.

I am finding the ill fitting costumes very distracting. Johnny's costumes are so odd, not is a outside the box way but I spend a lot of time looking at the outfit and not the dance. I also expected him to be in better shape as an Olympian but he seems a little pudgy. There is nothing the matter with the extra weight, just surprised me.

I am finding the ill fitting costumes very distracting. Johnny's costumes are so odd, not is a outside the box way but I spend a lot of time looking at the outfit and not the dance. I also expected him to be in better shape as an Olympian but he seems a little pudgy. There is nothing the matter with the extra weight, just surprised me.

I agree about Johnny's costumes. They are 'out there' and that's great but they don't appear to fit him well. The ill fit of the costume distracts from the dance to me. It draws attention to areas when we should be focusing the dance.

None of the celebs are that great as far as the dancing. Some have improved but there is no clear cut final three. I enjoy watching Nev and Johnny.

I actually like that about this season. I hate the seasons where there is a clear cut winner from the start. Not only is it boring, 😴 it's unfair to the other contestants who are really trying to improve and are dancing their hearts out. This season is more even in many ways as they are all growing, yet all have various foibles.

If they wouldn't have Tyra walking a runway at the beginning of the episode we could hear a lot more from the judges, which is crucial for the dancers and stars.

I feel like this may be the last season I watch (only watching because Chrishell is from my home town and I like her alot) because it makes me twitchy when Tyra has the mic!

The paranormal comes to the ballroom! The show’s cold open will find Tyra Banks and the judges dressed up for the night and experiencing their own horror when they find out the celebrities have become villains! Later, Tyra Banks will walk out to “Somebody’s Watching Me” by Rockwell.

Vying for America’s vote, each couple will dance to a variety of songs including “Disturbia” by Rihanna, “Maneater” by Nelly Furtado and “In the Air Tonight” by VonLichten, among others.
The couples (with their dance choice, song and “inner villain”) are as follows:
  • Head coach Monica Aldama (“CHEER”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing Jazz to “Fever” by Beyonce, dressed in a costume inspired by Nurse Ratched
  • Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing Paso Doble to “Disturbia” by Rihanna, dressed in a costume inspired by Cruella de Vil
  • Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Argentine Tango to “Everything I Wanted” by Billie Eilish, dressed in a costume inspired by Bride of Chucky
  • Actress Justina Machado (“One Day at a Time”) and pro Sasha Farber dancing Tango to “Take Me to Church” by MILCK, dressed in a costume inspired by Carrie
  • Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and pro Cheryl Burke dancing theTango to “Psycho” by the Intermezzo Orchestra, dressed in a costume inspired by Norman Bates
  • Emmy Award-winning host of “The Real” and sideline correspondent on “Holey Moley,” Jeannie Mai,and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Paso Doble to “Maneater” by Nelly Furtado, dressed in a costume inspired by Hannibal Lecter
  • GRAMMY-winning rapper Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Argentine Tango to “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd, dressed in a costume inspired by Freddy Krueger
  • TV host Nev Schulman (“Catfish”) and pro Jenna Johnson dancing Paso Doble to “Swan Lake Remix” by District 78, dressed in a costume inspired by Black Swan
  • Actress Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”) and pro Gleb Savchenkodancing Paso Doble to “In the Air Tonight” by VonLichten, dressed in a costume inspired by Maleficent
  • Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Viennese Waltz to “Creep” by Vincent/Kimberly Nichole, dressed in a costume inspired by Dracula

• Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Viennese Waltz to “Creep” by Vincent/Kimberly Nichole, dressed in a costume inspired by Dracula
I'm guessing this is a cover of the song "Creep" by Radiohead. This should be a cool song for Johnny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter