Official Dis Boards Orlando Bloom Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright...just a test to see if my sig worked now...

fb93f226.jpg

Jack is STILL sooo much more adorable!

:):) :teeth: :teeth: :):)

Just look at the poll, everyone thinks so!

(Just had to razz you guys...) ;)

i have been an Orlando Bloom fan for a little while now..... but had it not been for my sister, Julie_Yet i would have never known he actually had DARK hair and BROWN eyes (which is much nicer)....
she has been a moderator on a board that is strickedly devoted to Orlando Bloom.... so when she speaks of ORLI i listen... because 99.9% of the time..... its gospel....

Sorry Julie_Yet i didn't mean to step on toes or offend anyone i am just proud that you are my familiy...and have such passion...

(and *Robin*.....i'm with you on Jack Sparrow, Jonny Depp runs circles around Orlando....)

this post was not meant to "down" anyone- mearly stating my opinion....no slams please...

~Jessica (proud sister of Julie_Yet)

yes... we have sisters..... hey count me in for the Orlando fan club... don't know if i actually said that in my last post...

***hope i didn't offend you Roxter.... wasn't my intent.....***

After seeing him as Will Turner, i lost it (my control for the male species that is). Him AND Johnny Depp in a movie together (both with long hair!) Yeay!

I watched POTC again Sunday night!! :teeth: :teeth: I LOVE that movie!! My best friend still hasn't seen it, so MAYBE I'll get to go again!! :teeth: I doubt it though. :(

[color=3300ff]Okay, so how many times has everyone seen it now? It's been 4 for me.[/color]

Originally posted by julie_yet
[color=3300ff]Okay, so how many times has everyone seen it now? It's been 4 for me.[/color]

THAT is because you, Julie_Yet, are a freak of nature!! (and i missed you!!)

Originally posted by kiddo
THAT is because you, Julie_Yet, are a freak of nature!!
[color=3300ff]Ah, bite me! And I missed you too. Did ya get my PMs?[/color]

..play nice!

OMG!! Just saw POTC and I COULD NOT STOP STARING AT ORLI!!! Those "puppy-dog" eyes......drool, drool, pant, pant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter