• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official DLR July 2021 Check-in Thread***

I'm going to the parks next week! I'll be there with Pete Werner (he owns the DIS and Disboards) and Ryno from the DIS Unplugged podcast. We'll be there from 7/6 - 7/13. Please stop us and say hi if you see us! Nancy is joining us on Friday, 7/9 (for those of you that remember her from the DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition podcast. :) ).

My office decided to close for the whole week of 4th of July, so I'm visiting while my husband has to work. (He doesn't mind, especially in July heat!) Staying July 7-11 at Paradise Pier.
It would be fun to see you!

I will also be at Disneyland to celebrate Disneyland's birthday on 7/17. My friend, Jill, (used to be a cast member) is also going. Would love to see DIS friends on the 17th, too.

Last edited:

July 19th - 23rd.
We would love any suggestions of hikes or places to go because we will be in California from the 17th-24th.
  • You can hike to the area above the Hollywood sign (go early to avoid the heat)
  • Need to check about the hikes around Malibu
  • Mt. Wilson Observatory (weekend) in the local San Gabriel Mtns.
  • Check out visiting the Channel Islands for someone different and unique in California.
Have a great trip!!!

Oh agreed! Is there something I can watch out for..? A DIS button or just look for the jolliest bunch in the crowd and ask if its you? ;) Or if you all will be somewhere at a specific time I can try to say hi.

I'm going to the parks next week! I'll be there with Pete Werner (he owns the DIS and Disboards) and Ryno from the DIS Unplugged podcast. We'll be there from 7/6 - 7/13. Please stop us and say hi if you see us! Nancy is joining us on Friday, 7/9 (for those of you that remember her from the DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition podcast. :) ).

I will also be at Disneyland to celebrate Disneyland's birthday on 7/17. My friend, Jill, (used to be a cast member) is also going. Would love to see DIS friends on the 17th, too.
Oh my gosh, you guys will be there for part of my trip! I am going to smile so hard under my mask if I see you folks! And hopefully work up the courage to say hi!

I guess it’s time to add us to the list! We made a kind of last minute decision to do a three day trip 7/15-7/17, flying in on the 14th and staying as the DLH. I’ve never planned such a quick trip! My DD (7) and I are meeting my best friend there.

Can’t wait for dole whip and Space Mountain!

I guess it’s time to add us to the list! We made a kind of last minute decision to do a three day trip 7/15-7/17, flying in on the 14th and staying as the DLH. I’ve never planned such a quick trip! My DD (7) and I are meeting my best friend there.

Can’t wait for dole whip and Space Mountain!
You'll be there on Disneyland's birthday!

July 19-21. DLR => DCA => DLR. Super Excited. Somehow managed Cafe Orleans on 7/19 and then Blue Bayou on 7/21 for my birthday. Lucky. Cheers everyone and enjoy your trips.

• You can hike to the area above the Hollywood sign (go early to avoid the heat)
  • Need to check about the hikes around Malibu
  • Mt. Wilson Observatory (weekend) in the local San Gabriel Mtns.
  • Check out visiting the Channel Islands for someone different and unique in California.
Have a great trip!!!
Thanks! We will have to check out some of these!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter