• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official DLR July 2021 Check-in Thread***

Here now. Rope dropped DL on Tuesday and CA this morning.

DL
Great to be back in DL. First time I can recall people seeming so cheerful to be in the park. Clapping on rides, going out of their way to say thank you to cast members.

DL is definitely busy. I’ll use our last trip during spring break for comparison and say that while crowds have not been quite at that level they have been dang close. By noon Adventureland was wall to wall people. We have noticed that wait times remain overstated in DL but would still recommend rope drop.

We did score a boarding group for Rise (118) at 7:00 AM and our group was called about six hours later. SWGE could really use some shade! Rise was worth the wait though!

CA
We roped dropped CA this morning and the joy and happiness we saw in DL was replaced by running, shoving, pushing as people tried to get to RSR. Within 30 minutes of opening it and Guardians had waits of more than an hour. Wait times have been all over the map. Incredicoaster was posted 40 and took 20. TSMM broke down twice. GRR was posted 60 and took 40. Soarin’ was posted 20 and took 35.

Have had no issues with mobile order. Likewise with dining reservations.

DLH is now using Fantasy and Adventure tower. Weather has been great albeit hot and slightly humid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter