***Official DLR September & October 2022 Check-in Thread***

I want the Donald sipper and the Mickey popcorn bucket. Sure hole scalpers don't ruin it.. but lately Disney has been good about having enough stock.

Does anybody else think that Pistachio-Cherry-Grape-Ghost Pepper churro sounds kind of gross?

The chef coming up with these monstrosities..

the-muppets-swedish-chef.gif

Don't get me wrong, I like spicy food - but it seems like almost all of the savory options are spicy. I just skimmed it this morning before I got out of bed but I'm going to look more in depth now.

Did you think that because of how wacky the flavor is or because that sounds like something you would like?
If it’s the latter, clearly Disney knows they have an audience for it!
I think a little bit of both! I love all those flavors separately and love a sweet/spicy combo. I'm not sure how they will work together, but definitely need to try it. The pistachio seems like the most out of place flavor in it honestly, but I like weird things!

Super excited about the foodie guide! We are finally going to get to try some pumpkin Beignets, we always seem to miss them! And definitely interested in some of the fun churro flavors!

Something must’ve hit because Hungry Bear for Fant on 10/28 hit this morning and I actually scooped it up!
Will it be too much of a hot mess with a pick up at 7:15?
Where would y’all eat it?

I've finally finalized all my plans and ready to let go of two reservations I'm not going to use at Lamplighter. Anyone going this weekend want to pick up Friday brunch at 11:40 (letting go of a table for 6), or Saturday 7:10pm dinner? Pm me and we'll coordinate a time that I'll cancel it and you can try to pick it up.

Has anyone heard any rumors of the Matterhorn reopening? I really thought it would be a short closure that wouldn't affect my trip, but with the calendar all the way to Oct 12 now, I'm getting nervous.

Going the 24th-26 before my magic key expires. We already went for a few days then acruise,Seattle and did a road trip this year so we weren’t planning on another trip.but after some bad months we decided we needed some magic! I’m excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter