*****Official February 2012 Thread!*****

I've had my Disney trip booked since September, my boyfriend and I will be staying at Pop from 2/27-3/5. I can't wait! I haven't been since I went with my parents and sister in 3rd grade (1995), so I'm excited to see the sites and FINALLY ride Dumbo. That's all I wanted to do the first time I went and I never got to. It's going to be my first stop this time around! I'm also excited that the more magic 24 hour day is right in the middle of my trip! :yay:

*hyperventilating*

Guess who is going to be staying at POP from 2/7 - 3/5!

Ahhhhhhhh!

I'm so excited, I could run around in circles right now. But I wont. 'Cause people at work frown upon that sort of behavior. But I know you guys understand and wont judge! haha

Me + Boyfriend + Our Best Friend will be staying a whole week and I simply can not wait!

And to make things even better, we have TWO 'Ohana reservations! *happy dance*
:yay:

I just completed my reservation for LEAP DAY!!!! Wahoo!

2/28 - 3/3 All Star Music

I am really excited to be in the park overnight. I love the parks in the dark.

Mickey Mail came yesterday as a nice B-day present for dd who just turned 6 also booked BBB at DTD for her.

I've had my Disney trip booked since September, my boyfriend and I will be staying at Pop from 2/27-3/5. I can't wait! I haven't been since I went with my parents and sister in 3rd grade (1995), so I'm excited to see the sites and FINALLY ride Dumbo. That's all I wanted to do the first time I went and I never got to. It's going to be my first stop this time around! I'm also excited that the more magic 24 hour day is right in the middle of my trip! :yay:

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but Dumbo is closed until march 12th :(

*hyperventilating*

Guess who is going to be staying at POP from 2/7 - 3/5!

Ahhhhhhhh!

I'm so excited, I could run around in circles right now. But I wont. 'Cause people at work frown upon that sort of behavior. But I know you guys understand and wont judge! haha

Me + Boyfriend + Our Best Friend will be staying a whole week and I simply can not wait!

And to make things even better, we have TWO 'Ohana reservations! *happy dance*
:yay:

I just wanted to clarify your dates, 2/7-3/5 at Pop? Or 2/7-2/14 since you said staying a whole week. Thanks!

Separately.
Mine came together. I got the voucher booklet for our resort pkg, luggage tags, and ME tags. Then I got a spearate mailing of our itinerary. Then I got ANOTHER voucher booklet for our resort pkg with luggage tags. no ME tags in the 2nd booklet.

9 days left! I'm getting really anxious now. We've done all of our preparation, all that's left is to pack. I picked up new luggage for all 3 of us, and bought a ton of travel sized necessities. Our house sitter is all ready to move in, and I'm going crazy! Our Mickey mail is sitting on the mantel all ready to go, just like me. The only thing I'm worried about now is weather. I've been checking weather.com every day and it seems like it might rain a bit while we're there. Mother nature really needs to cooperate and provide us with good weather, I'll still have fun in the rain, but I'm so looking forward to sunshine!

My MickeyMail came the other day but I had to send it back since it had the wrong reservation information on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter