Official Glitter Names Thread - Request 'Em Here

animatelunareve5da.gif

How do i get it in my sig can u give me the link?

I think if you just right click the image there should be an option that says "Copy image location" or "copy link"

Me, Me, can someone help me please?? I don't like the glittermaker names and have tried to do it myself to no avail. I would LOVE to have a glitter name. I don't know exactly what I want, but if you're creative that's awesome!!

I LOVE the Haunted Mansion, so I was thinking something like
Haunted Mansion Diva
Haunted Mansion-Home Sweet Home
or any other ideas??

also, my DIS name, TheLionQueen
I love pink, red and purple or rainbow, but other ideas are welcome.

Thank you in advance, and for posting this thread!!!

Do you like this or is the rainbow not working for you? I have plenty of other glitter colors! Just tell me your opinion.
animatethelionqueen4hk.gif

Thanks for the bump and the GREAT name!! I got a little dizzy looking at it though :lmao: Would you mind a little bit more "girlie" font and less psychedelic movement?? I hate to be picky and appreciate it so much, but I think I'd make somebody sick as much as I post :lmao: Thanks!!!

No problem ;)

And remember, everyone, feel free to pm me for glitter names if ya don't want to post! :thumbsup2

Bump! Got any more requests?

:P *Bored*

*Trying To Decide Whether To Play Sims2 For Nintento DS Or VMK...*
I know, I'll do both! :P

Srry to ask for another bc i still can't get my thing to work can i have Lunareve in the same font but with the pink lion has? Thanks

ShadowKittyKat said:
So you want the gift font that you have with the pink?
actullaly srry i did not mean gift :blush: i mean moon pie srry about that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter