*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 31st can't come soon enough......suit case is out and I'm starting the packing :rotfl2:
Same here. We are leaving on the 27th and I've had the suitcases out for a week. Slowly getting everything together. I am beyond excited to be staying at my dream resort, the Poly.

Yes, if you get a chance, please take a picture :) We still have 9 more days until we leave, so I'll still be around :) Thanks!!! :goodvibes

It rained the better part of the day, and we attended a wedding, so late night was the best I could do. Also, I don't draw well, so in the morning while we are packing the van, hubby will have to draw a Mickey head for me instead of this cute bear:rotfl:! At any rate, I hope you can get the idea!

67f612cd.jpg

It rained the better part of the day, and we attended a wedding, so late night was the best I could do. Also, I don't draw well, so in the morning while we are packing the van, hubby will have to draw a Mickey head for me instead of this cute bear:rotfl:! At any rate, I hope you can get the idea!

67f612cd.jpg

Aw, cute!!! Thanks SO much :) I think that's good!! I have such a hard time drawing Mickey! You did way better than I do :)

1 Week Dance........................and............................go!!
:cool1::banana::cheer2::yay::cool1::banana::cheer2::yay:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ETA: Why do my cheerleaders always bite the dust?? I guess they need more practice! :)

Hope your DD is OK. I would get it checked it ASAP.

I hope your daughter is ok. I would get it looked at asap.

I called and got a walk in to the ACC last night. Doc said he couldnt see her ear drum for the wax build up but her tubes were red so he put her on Amoxicillin and ear drops. Said he wants to see us again on Monday (this AFTER he said we needed to see her primary care giver in the middle of the week and I made this face that said it wasn't going to happen until next week) to see if he could get the wax out of her ear and see if it is an inner ear infection or just swimmers ear.

I set my alarm for 631am to get us out the door by 8 (DH told me that's the time we needed to leave even with doing online check in to get through TSA's luggage check and walk through their check point to the gate). I'm going to get the kiddo's some McDonalds for breakfast on our way out so they can eat in the car on the way to the airport. Our plans for getting to bed early last night were curtailed by the trip to the clinic for Middle DD's ear. We also went out to eat (another thing I said we werent doing until we got to WDW:rotfl:) So my plan for Tuesday is this

Up at 6:31, Shower, dress, put in contacts, do hair as best I can with the wetness from the shower. Take out the garbage and recycling. Wake up the girls, get them bathed and dressed. Do the older 2 girls hair. Get into the car, drive to McDonalds and go drive through. Stop for a little more gas (at half a tank right now) drive to the airport in Syracuse.

Here is a weird question. My DSis is flying Frontier and I sent her her DME tag. Will they still get her bag or will she have to get hers? It would be great to give her a heads up.

Goodbye :wave:!

We've been leisurely moving this am; car is half packed. DH and I each need to get a shower and pack toiletries, pack up the cooler then we can head to my parents house for a birthday party.

I think we will all be sitting there with these in our heads: :dance3:!

Safe travels to all headed this week! To those who are returning, hope you had a great trip! Lastly, those doing single digit and double digit dances, happy planning!!!

I might check in while we are enjoying the world.

:goodvibes Debby

Here is a weird question. My DSis is flying Frontier and I sent her her DME tag. Will they still get her bag or will she have to get hers? It would be great to give her a heads up.

Hmmm, I wouldn't risk it! I would tell her NOT to put on the tag and just get her bag herself. Does DME have a record of her flight or just your flight? I don't think they just go to the baggage carousel and look for the yellow tags, I'm pretty sure they look only at the flights that have reservations.

:banana: :cheer2: :dance3: The time is ALMOST here. We are shooting to leave by 5:00 a.m. of course NO ONE IS EVEN ASLEEP YET. NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACK!!! Our ds 16 and ds 11 are trying to just stay up. They are both on their xbox. Our dd 19 said NO WAY she is crashing a couple of hours but she is still up too. This is a HUGE adventure for us. We haven't driven to WDW since 2002........we always FLY. So wish us luck!!!! :scared1:

We have quite the journey ahead of us. :eek:

I will keep in touch throughout the trip.

Good luck with the kids! I have a 15 and 12 yo myself. :goodvibes

:banana::banana::banana:im keeping my DH! guess what im getting for my birthday?

a quickie 2 night, 3 day​

1st-ever​

adult-only​

disney trip:yay:

I had to read this twice. I misread it the first time. :eek:

:lmao:

My brain put in a comma that wasn't there. :laughing:

Happy birthday!!!

67f612cd.jpg

Cute!

Less than seven hours until we fly to Orlando!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

After the horrible night I had at work Friday I am so ready for my Disney vacation. DD is really excited to go see Mickey Mouse and Cinderella.

Hmmm, I wouldn't risk it! I would tell her NOT to put on the tag and just get her bag herself. Does DME have a record of her flight or just your flight? I don't think they just go to the baggage carousel and look for the yellow tags, I'm pretty sure they look only at the flights that have reservations.

I agree!

we're back.

ok not from wdw but from the first part of our vacation in Quebec.

oh my god it was hot - i can't imagine WDW being hotter and more humid then quebec

anyone know what the actual temps are in wdw now?

I leave the 23rd, staying until August 6th.. I can't wait..

From what I'm seeing it must be brutally hot there.. Oh well, I'm ready for it!

We check in on the 18th! Our flight is at 7:00 am, we are flying out of BWI and should be there by 9:15! Mega excited, especially because I hate my job right now. Funny, I know when I get back from vacation I'll love it again, just really need a break right now!

10 fabulous days at Disney, staying at AKL; switched from the Poly and my DS will turn 9 while we are there.

I too hate leaving my pupster. We have an almost 5 month only Lhasa Apso. I thought about taking him and boarding him, boarding him at home, leaving him at a friends house and finally settled on letting my BIL and his family stay at our house.

They will watch the pupster, water my flowers and take care of the pool. Only catch is I have to let him drive my car since they don't have one....

I just hope they don't leave a mess in my house!!

I know how you feel about your job. I'm hating mine right now, but all I need is an extended vacation and will love it when I get back.

We are leaving our Lhasa Apso-Havenense mix in the care of our DN. SHe loves housesitting and dogsitting for us.

:banana::banana::banana:im keeping my DH! guess what im getting for my birthday?

a quickie 2 night, 3 day​

1st-ever​

adult-only​

disney trip:yay:
bounceback offer, airline credits & tix on hand burning hole in our pockets helped seal the deal & it wound up being cheaper than trip to beach or cedar point:confused:

note, we did a quick 3 night trip same time last year...so hot i said i'd never go that time again...never say never;)

Is is a surprise for him? Either way have fun and I so wish I could get away with an adult only trip to WDW.

Goodbye :wave:!

We've been leisurely moving this am; car is half packed. DH and I each need to get a shower and pack toiletries, pack up the cooler then we can head to my parents house for a birthday party.

I think we will all be sitting there with these in our heads: :dance3:!

Safe travels to all headed this week! To those who are returning, hope you had a great trip! Lastly, those doing single digit and double digit dances, happy planning!!!

I might check in while we are enjoying the world.

:goodvibes Debby

Have a safe and fun trip!!!!!!!

Less than seven hours until we fly to Orlando!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

After the horrible night I had at work Friday I am so ready for my Disney vacation. DD is really excited to go see Mickey Mouse and Cinderella.

Have a safe and fun trip!!!!!!

This afternoon I'm taking the kiddies to se Toy Story 3. Tomorrow I get to do the on-line check in and on Tuesday I can do the singel digit dance. I think I'm finaly excited about this trip. I know I need it.

Ok then I am going to txt her ASAP and let her know just to get her bag and wait for me near the DME area....I can just see me now walking through the airport calling her cell going "Where are you? Give me a landmark to look for!" lol.

Have fun all you folks getting ready to go!! 10 days for us...I just did online check-in...woo hoo!! Single digit dancing tomorrow :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter