~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

Well we are back and DD team won 25-8 and 25-4. I remember Dance Days. DD did Lyrical, Ballet, Hip Hop and Tap.. She did not care for Jazz.

I am cooking Iron Skillet Fried Chicken, Velveta Mac and Cheese, Green Peas and Pearl Onions. Corn Bread and Strawberry Shortcakes for dessert.

Have a great day and have fun.....

Congrats to Midori and her team!

Tyler and I have been babysitting my daughter's cats (bengal cats) for the weekend so while we were up here he had his senior photo's taken.. Oh my did I say senior!!! I did. The photographer even took him to an old railway station for some of the shoot and as a bonus they found an old sign that said 2013 on it! He was quite pleased about that stroke of luck. Going back to our home today to get ready for the work week.

Have a great week everyone.

Hi everyone:wave2::wave2:,

I have never been on a trip planning thread but it sounds fun!! We go every July and 2013 will be no different. We are staying YC CL for 10 nights beginning July 24th. We always stay at the YC but this is our first stay CL.

I already have my countdown to my 180 mark for dinning. Although I usually on book about 4 TS. We pretty much enjoy hanging at the resort and are only planning 5 park days. Hoping to do the YES program this time to save on our tickets.

Looking forward to reading this thread.

Hi everyone:wave2::wave2:,

I have never been on a trip planning thread but it sounds fun!! We go every July and 2013 will be no different. We are staying YC CL for 10 nights beginning July 24th. We always stay at the YC but this is our first stay CL.

I already have my countdown to my 180 mark for dinning. Although I usually on book about 4 TS. We pretty much enjoy hanging at the resort and are only planning 5 park days. Hoping to do the YES program this time to save on our tickets.

Looking forward to reading this thread.

Welcome Friend - we are a fun bunch of Disers. :rotfl2:

Had to share this with you all. After my annual review, I received a 100.00 weekly increase. I checked my direct deposit this morning and low and behold, it is there. My DD and I cried with JOY!!!. WOW - this is super great. I count my Blessings. :cool1:

Had to share this with you all. After my annual review, I received a 100.00 weekly increase. I checked my direct deposit this morning and low and behold, it is there. My DD and I cried with JOY!!!. WOW - this is super great. I count my Blessings. :cool1:

That is terrific Bob! I am sure the extra money will be wonderful for you and Midori. I got a pay raise this year too after a few years of a pay freeze and the extra money is so nice!

On another note, so happy that my DH and I are 43 days from our anniversary trip! We are so excited! I can't wait. I just have to start packing soon. I am really excited to try new things. Just had to share my excitement!

That is super news... Wish Midori and I were going this fall or winter. DD and I wish we would get the chance to go one year during Christmas time.

Have a great time and please share pic's. We will be sure to count down with you.

Congrats to both of you! Great news is always wonderful to hear. And yes Bob if you and Midori ever get the opportunity you should try and go around anytime from Thanksgiving on through Christmas. The decorations are amazing and I LOVE Osbourne's Lights on streets of America at DHS. That is my favorite part of Disney at Christmas.. Oh and the wonderfully decorated Gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian. I wish I could figure out how to upload photos and I have some from December 2011 (thank goodness I had backed up my other computer on an external hard drive!).

If I ever figure it out I will share!

Hi, everyone.

We are hoping to go in July 2013, as well. We haven't booked anything yet, but we are thinking the week after July 4th. We usually go "off season" but we don't want to pull the kids out of school again this year. It's been a long time since we've done Disney in the summer, so we'll see how it goes. I love the heat, the husband and the kids, not so much. ;) If they offer free dining in August again, we may switch our trip until then. It's worth the savings for us.

Congrats to both of you! Great news is always wonderful to hear. And yes Bob if you and Midori ever get the opportunity you should try and go around anytime from Thanksgiving on through Christmas. The decorations are amazing and I LOVE Osbourne's Lights on streets of America at DHS. That is my favorite part of Disney at Christmas.. Oh and the wonderfully decorated Gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian. I wish I could figure out how to upload photos and I have some from December 2011 (thank goodness I had backed up my other computer on an external hard drive!).

If I ever figure it out I will share!

I would really love going during the Christmas Holiday's, I bet it is beautiful. DD and I love munching on Christmas Goodies..

Hi, everyone.

We are hoping to go in July 2013, as well. We haven't booked anything yet, but we are thinking the week after July 4th. We usually go "off season" but we don't want to pull the kids out of school again this year. It's been a long time since we've done Disney in the summer, so we'll see how it goes. I love the heat, the husband and the kids, not so much. ;) If they offer free dining in August again, we may switch our trip until then. It's worth the savings for us.

Welcome Friend, stay on board with us. We are a fun bunch of Disers.

Hi, everyone.

WELCOME!!! Yes as RHMH stated we are a bunch of disfanatics! I found out I have some flex holidays to take before end of year so DS and I may go out for Thanksgiving found flights for 300 round trip and found an RCI exchange close to the parks... So plan to figure it out this evening if it is workable. Have it approved with my manager if I want the time off... :dance3::confused3:confused3:confused3

Hi, everyone.

:welcome: we are a fun bunch!

WELCOME!!! Yes as RHMH stated we are a bunch of disfanatics! I found out I have some flex holidays to take before end of year so DS and I may go out for Thanksgiving found flights for 300 round trip and found an RCI exchange close to the parks... So plan to figure it out this evening if it is workable. Have it approved with my manager if I want the time off... :dance3::confused3:confused3:confused3

Nancy...that would be great to have a Thanksgiving trip! I am so excited about our trip! It is getting so close! With school, I haven't done as much planning as I would like to, but we have off today from school so hopefully I can get some stuff done today! Yay!

Anjalee have so much fun on your upcoming Anniversary trip!!! Can't wait to hear about the food and wine festival..

Well it is official I confirmed our plans for a Thanksgiving trip! July may be out of the cards for us with this unplanned spur of the moment trip along with the spring break trip. But we will see.. one never knows. However even if we are unable to go in July I would like to continue to be a part of this thread you all are GREAT people.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Count us in for July!! Currently looking to book July 22- Aug 2nd. We are doing a split stay-- POFQ (i think) for 6 nights then OKW 5 nights on our DVC points.

We have been going to WDW for the last 8 years in August. We take the Autotrain down (DH works for Amtrak and its a great perk!). DS14 is will be starting HS Football and we don't know how early in August it begins. Usually by the 15th but it depends on if they have spring practice. Nobody at the HS will return my call-- they all must think I am crazy to plan this early!!:lmao:

Hoping to find a great discount (AP) for POFQ or even a disney visa one that makes the villas the same cost as 2 rooms at POFQ Also waiting for Amtrak to release the employee schedule for autotrain travel.

Count us in for July!! Currently looking to book July 22- Aug 2nd. We are doing a split stay-- POFQ (i think) for 6 nights then OKW 5 nights on our DVC points.

We have been going to WDW for the last 8 years in August. We take the Autotrain down (DH works for Amtrak and its a great perk!). DS14 is will be starting HS Football and we don't know how early in August it begins. Usually by the 15th but it depends on if they have spring practice. Nobody at the HS will return my call-- they all must think I am crazy to plan this early!!:lmao:

Hoping to find a great discount (AP) for POFQ or even a disney visa one that makes the villas the same cost as 2 rooms at POFQ Also waiting for Amtrak to release the employee schedule for autotrain travel.

:welcome: I love POFQ. That is probably where we are going to stay this year also. We haven't been there in a few years so we thought it was time to try again...but I have been known to change my mind from time to time. Lol. Glad you decided to join us.

Hello Everyone - Have not been on Dis for a while. Been very busy the past 2 weeks with Radio Shack and Target Convention. We staff over 1500 5 hour shifts. WOW !!! I am so glad its over with.:crazy2:

Midori's volleyball team is undefeated, we only have 4 more games until the finals. The Hornets are a super team...:cheer2:

Updated - 10/17/2012 - Volleyball Team was eliminated in the second round of the finals. But they had a great season. Basketball is next on Midori's agenda. Midori turned 13 on October 10th. If you want to checkout her You Tube Birthday Party Video. Click on any of the You Tube links above and it will be in the list of her videos.

Thanks

:wave2::wave2: Hey all!!

Hopefully not tempting fate by coming in here but after months of debating if we can really afford it (we can't but who cares - lol) we are just waiting for hubby to get his leave period confirmed then hopefully we can officially join this thread!! :yay::yay:

At the moment we are planning 16 July for 5 nights at AoA then 9 nights at SSR. But I have changed our mind many times already! LOL!

Getting excited. Have had a year off Disney and am soooo missing it!!

mo x

:wave2::wave2: Hey all!!

Hopefully not tempting fate by coming in here but after months of debating if we can really afford it (we can't but who cares - lol) we are just waiting for hubby to get his leave period confirmed then hopefully we can officially join this thread!! :yay::yay:

At the moment we are planning 16 July for 5 nights at AoA then 9 nights at SSR. But I have changed our mind many times already! LOL!

Getting excited. Have had a year off Disney and am soooo missing it!!

mo x

Congrat's Miss Mo - July is a fun time to vacation at Disney. we have been going in July for many years... Glad you joined us.:thumbsup2

Congrat's Miss Mo - July is a fun time to vacation at Disney. we have been going in July for many years... Glad you joined us.:thumbsup2

Oh I know!! I've been 4 Julys out of the last 6!!! :rotfl: We moved house last year so pennies have been a bit tight but having major withdrawals!! And have just got a new job which is going to save me a fortune in commuting so I'm using that as my justification for 2013!! :yay::yay:

Still waiting for that leave confirmation though! Grr!!

mo x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter