***** Official * July 2017 * thread! *****

Apparently I get to order my BOG lunch today! Any recommendations? 2 adults, 2 kids who will eat anything and one kid who is picky!
I enjoyed the potato leek soup. The carved roast beef sandwich was good too but it would have been better warmed.

Yay!! So how do you track them?

They email you a tracking number but they are shipped from USPS and I feel like they don't update their tracking much. It usually just says in process and then one day it will show up as arrived at destination like no in between to see what city it is in now or anything. At least that's been my experience with USPS tracking.

FYI they just raised the memory maker prices. It's now $169 if you buy ahead and $199.

I NEED TO KNOW where my magic bands are, lol. If my trip starts July 4th, approx when would,they ship,them?

I NEED TO KNOW where my magic bands are, lol. If my trip starts July 4th, approx when would,they ship,them?
Our MagicBands were shipped on Saturday for our July 1st arrival. Your bands should ship soon, maybe even by the end of the day. :)

I really need to be banned from the Disney World reservation site! Seriously! DH and I are going to take this vacation to relax a little bit more so we decided to switch our resort to POR. I was able to get an AP discount on a King room! We haven't stayed there before but I am really looking forward to it! We are booked there over Christmas with the kids so we will get an AB room (with 5 of us) so kind of hopping for a Mansion building for this trip. Gotta go and fix my ticker now too!

Well we will be going the middle of July to Celebrate DS's 21st birthday. He is truly a Disney man, born and raised that way, I am proud to say. It will be a great, trip ressies are already made. His gorgeous GF and his grandma will be going, hopefully his uncle will be able to come up on his actual birthday.

So with everything booked now tweaking everything. Changing ADR's. Want to La Hacienda San Angel.

So excited to see this page ! We are going June 28 to July 9th SSR ! 1st time for 4th of july ! Does anyone have any tips for the fireworks ?
We plan on doing MK fireworks on july 3rd where is a good spot to watch ? Has anyone seen epcots 4th fireworks, we just thought it would be nice seeing the voices of liberty on the 4th too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter