***Official July 2019 thread***

MDE is not working as I predicted. The Galaxy's Edge reservations have broken it.

Be patient if you're working on your plans!

Initial FPs are done. I was very surprised at the availability of everything. Maybe I'm just used to putting the tough ones at the end, so I didn't have trouble.

Now for the tweaking!!!
I was surprised too! Didn’t think I’d get SDD or FOP. Glad it worked out for you!

Initial FPs are done. I was very surprised at the availability of everything. Maybe I'm just used to putting the tough ones at the end, so I didn't have trouble.

Now for the tweaking!!!
I was surprised too! Didn’t think I’d get SDD or FOP. Glad it worked out for you!

I was able to get all mine too! But I was also surprised that my window opened earlier than I expected. We have a split stay a few days at Fort Wilderness BEFORE our ticket/dining package starts at a different resort. So I was expecting to make fastpasses when our package starts. But I was pleasantly surprised that I could make FP based on arrival day at the first resort. My goal is to leave everything alone and "not tweak!" But I don't know if that's really possible! Ha!

I was able to get all mine too! But I was also surprised that my window opened earlier than I expected. We have a split stay a few days at Fort Wilderness BEFORE our ticket/dining package starts at a different resort. So I was expecting to make fastpasses when our package starts. But I was pleasantly surprised that I could make FP based on arrival day at the first resort. My goal is to leave everything alone and "not tweak!" But I don't know if that's really possible! Ha!

I confess I used to be very bad about tinkering and tweaking, but I went in and looked again and everything looks great. Maybe I've got the hang of this now!

Glad you got what you wanted!

Ok time to share some plans! Changed slightly from when I shared some pages back. I really like the way things look. We are hitting our favorites and going at a slower pace this trip. My husband is slightly injured and he may not be able to hang with us unless he gets a scooter part time. We have another doctor visit soon!

7/3 -- drive to Tallahassee for the night
7/4 -- arrive AKL -- MK FPS from 4-7 (Splash, Thunder, 7DMT). Will do POTC and HM stand by and then see what else we can get into. Check into dessert party around 8pm. Stay as long as we can (hoping for at least midnight close).
7/5 --sleep in--Boma breakfast and pool time. Epcot FPs 3-6 (SE, Soarin, Nemo). Dinner at Nine Dragons 7pm. Illuminations!
7/6-- breakfast offsite, wax museum, character outlets, grocery run, pool time. FoP FP at 6:30 if we feel up to it.
7/7 --EMM at MK, RD Space, do some rides stand by then head back to AKL. HS in the evening (FPs for ToT and Slinky). Baseline, Star Wars fireworks, character meets, etc.
7/8 -- EMM at HS --back to resort for pool time. AK evening FPs 4:30-8 (FoP, Safaris, EE). Nomad Lounge, ROL
7/9-- Check out AKL. AK RD -- NRJ. FPs for FoP and FOTLK. Satu'li for lunch then head to the beach.

Now time to work on some packing lists. ;)

7/5 --sleep in--Boma breakfast and pool time. Epcot FPs 3-6 (SE, Soarin, Nemo). Dinner at Nine Dragons 7pm. Illuminations!
Hey, we are at AKL July 2-6 before moving to Copper Creek AND have Boma breakfast booked on the 5th too! Maybe we'll see each around the resort! Hope your DH is doing better!

Fast pass day went so smoothly on Friday! Here's where we're at!

July 2: Sanaa lunch at 2:30. Epcot with FPs for Soarin' (5:00), LwtL (6:00) and Spaceship earth (7:25). Illuminations and EMH!
July 3: EMM in Toy Story Land. 4 parks/1 day. Epcot followed by AK, Dinner at Ohana at 5 pm. MK evening with FPs for SDMT (6:40),
Peter Pan (7:45) and BTMR (8:50).
July 4: Sleep in/relax. AK with FP for FoP (11:55), lunch at Yak and Yeti (1:30), Nemo (3:00) and Kali River Rapids (4:20).
July 5: Breakfast at Boma (9:00). Resort/waterpark day. Disney Springs evening?
July 6: Move to Copper Creek today. HS with FP for ToT (11:05), lunch at 50's Prime Time (12:30), Slinky Dog (1:50), Frozen Sing a long (3:00). Probably hanging out at Geyser Point this evening.
July 7: Cali Grill brunch at the Top! (11:10). Spend the afternoon in a happy food coma..... AK evening with FPs for Kilimanjaro safari at 4:40,
FoP at 5:40 and Rivers of Light at 8:20.
July 8: Sleep in/pool/relax. Afternoon Tea at the Grand (2:05). Epcot evening with FPs for Spaceship Earth (5:30), Mission Space (6:40) and Illuminations (8:20). Last ever viewing :(.
July 9: Keys to the Kingdom tour! Dinner at Victoria and Albert's to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and DH's birthday!
July 10: MK morning with FPs for Haunted Mansion (10:15), Jungle Cruise (11:20), lunch at Skippers Canteen at 12:15, meet Minnie and Mickey (2:00). Hoop dee Doo Revue at 6:15!
July 11: Departure day with Tragical Depress pickup at 2:30. Resort/ pool/Geyser Point lunch??

Fast pass day went so smoothly on Friday! Here's where we're at!

July 2: Sanaa lunch at 2:30. Epcot with FPs for Soarin' (5:00), LwtL (6:00) and Spaceship earth (7:25). Illuminations and EMH!
July 3: EMM in Toy Story Land. 4 parks/1 day. Epcot followed by AK, Dinner at Ohana at 5 pm. MK evening with FPs for SDMT (6:40),
Peter Pan (7:45) and BTMR (8:50).
July 4: Sleep in/relax. AK with FP for FoP (11:55), lunch at Yak and Yeti (1:30), Nemo (3:00) and Kali River Rapids (4:20).
July 5: Breakfast at Boma (9:00). Resort/waterpark day. Disney Springs evening?
July 6: Move to Copper Creek today. HS with FP for ToT (11:05), lunch at 50's Prime Time (12:30), Slinky Dog (1:50), Frozen Sing a long (3:00). Probably hanging out at Geyser Point this evening.
July 7: Cali Grill brunch at the Top! (11:10). Spend the afternoon in a happy food coma..... AK evening with FPs for Kilimanjaro safari at 4:40,
FoP at 5:40 and Rivers of Light at 8:20.
July 8: Sleep in/pool/relax. Afternoon Tea at the Grand (2:05). Epcot evening with FPs for Spaceship Earth (5:30), Mission Space (6:40) and Illuminations (8:20). Last ever viewing :(.
July 9: Keys to the Kingdom tour! Dinner at Victoria and Albert's to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and DH's birthday!
July 10: MK morning with FPs for Haunted Mansion (10:15), Jungle Cruise (11:20), lunch at Skippers Canteen at 12:15, meet Minnie and Mickey (2:00). Hoop dee Doo Revue at 6:15!
July 11: Departure day with Tragical Depress pickup at 2:30. Resort/ pool/Geyser Point lunch??
Sounds perfect! Happy Anniversary!

Booked my FP's yesterday morning for my 4th-7th trip! These are all for 1 person, but I got the following:

Epcot on the 4th: Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Living w/the Land

MK on the 5th: Peter Pan, Space Mountain, 7DMT

AK on the 6th: Safari, Everest, FoP

HS on the 7th (I actually just booked these this morning, since I think I might not even get to go to a park that day - still have to book flights. But then I figured, I might as well book something, and can always cancel): Toy Story Mania, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, ToT

HI! Took forever to find the thread but here I am! We are wrapping up planning since our FPP window opens this weekend ~ would love feedback on my plan so far....
what strategies has everyone got for staying cool? super excited that crowds are predicted to be quite bearable!!!!!! #YAY

Attachments

• JULY 2019 WDW updated - OVERVIEW.pdf
    62.1 KB · Views: 13
  • JULY 2019 WDW updated - Week at a Glance.pdf
    78 KB · Views: 7
HI! Took forever to find the thread but here I am! We are wrapping up planning since our FPP window opens this weekend ~ would love feedback on my plan so far....
what strategies has everyone got for staying cool? super excited that crowds are predicted to be quite bearable!!!!!! #YAY

Hi!

I think your plans look good! Only thing I might do is prioritize your booking of SDD higher than 4th. I find that FP is harder to get than FoP. I also especially recommend this since it looks like you are only going to have one chance for it, and you have three chances for FoP. Unless, of course, it's just not a super high priority ride for you!

Hi!

I think your plans look good! Only thing I might do is prioritize your booking of SDD higher than 4th. I find that FP is harder to get than FoP. I also especially recommend this since it looks like you are only going to have one chance for it, and you have three chances for FoP. Unless, of course, it's just not a super high priority ride for you!

I didn’t do that only bc we are doing EMM @ HS and planning to ride during that time at least 2x which will surely be enough for DS8 ~ DH & DS12 will absolutely DIE if we don’t get FOP. It’s their favorite... I’m all ‘meh’ as long as I get a Mickey bar, see illuminations & eat a meal with a princess I’m 100% happy

I didn’t do that only bc we are doing EMM @ HS and planning to ride during that time at least 2x which will surely be enough for DS8 ~ DH & DS12 will absolutely DIE if we don’t get FOP. It’s their favorite... I’m all ‘meh’ as long as I get a Mickey bar, see illuminations & eat a meal with a princess I’m 100% happy

Ahhh, gotcha! Makes sense, I missed the EMM on your plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter