*** Official July 2022 Thread ***

Just booked tickets for the H20 Glow event at Typhoon Lagoon on 7/16. Should be really fun, and a great way to enjoy the waterparks without the sun burning us to a crisp. Anyone else going?

We might go on the 9th to the h20 event ! Should be fun! Wonder how limited the event is going be.

Reactions: KSL
Forgot to add our trip. 😁
July 7-9 at RPR at Universal
9-12 at BCV
12-14 BLT

Hoping for DAH but we’ll do the extended evenings.
Also hoping to book a pontoon for Harmonious 🤞🏼
I miss 180 day ADRs just because I’m bored now waiting 😁

I am currently making myself crazy crunching numbers between Swan or a value or a split stay between a value and a deluxe to get the last days of the resort promotion. Looking at sometime during the week of July 4th. Bring on the crowds and the heat!

Any of you with stays in July after the 8th should check to see if you can apply the new Disney+ discount that was just released!

I just booked July 27-31 at Port Orleans Riverside - just husband and me. I'm so excited (it's been a tough stretch here). Also, not sure if/how I'm going to tell the 10 year old that he and his little brother aren't coming...

I just booked July 27-31 at Port Orleans Riverside - just husband and me. I'm so excited (it's been a tough stretch here). Also, not sure if/how I'm going to tell the 10 year old that he and his little brother aren't coming...
Yeah, I think we just kept our first adults only trip from mine and just told them we were going to Florida. Technically - not a lie!

You're going to have a great time. POR is beautiful!

ETA:
Oh and I officially booked yesterday! Split stay between All Star Music and Boardwalk July 2 - 7. Going to get my tickets from AAA when I get paid again next week unless park availability starts going for some reason before then.

This trip will just be me and my somewhat grown kids (21, 20, 17). My husband and I just got back from a wonderful stay at the Boardwalk my parents invited us on unexpectedly so he's good for a while.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think we just kept our first adults only trip from mine and just told them we were going to Florida. Technically - not a lie!

You're going to have a great time. POR is beautiful!

ETA:
Oh and I officially booked yesterday! Split stay between All Star Music and Boardwalk July 2 - 7. Going to get my tickets from AAA when I get paid again next week unless park availability starts going for some reason before then.

This trip will just be me and my somewhat grown kids (21, 20, 17). My husband and I just got back from a wonderful stay at the Boardwalk my parents invited us on unexpectedly so he's good for a while.
The problem is if I say Florida he'll be on to me immediately LOL

Article from our Board hosts on how to Survive the Summer at WDW!!

https://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-world/must-have-items-to-survive-summer-at-walt-disney-world/

I always recommend either a sit down air conditioned restaurant late lunch reservation (say 2pm) to get out of the heat at the peak and recharge/cool down - OR - Leave the parks.

We plan on lots of early mornings and late nights. Hopefully my family can adjust to mid-day naps!
I was wondering what time to make our lunch ADRs for... this will be our first summer disney trip. Is 2pm better than noon?

I was wondering what time to make our lunch ADRs for... this will be our first summer disney trip. Is 2pm better than noon?
It’s hotter at 2 than noon, and the rush has died back, so better chance of getting reservations imo. But of course, if you’re after someplace hard, you get what you get and you don’t get upset ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter