***Official June 2023 Thread***

OMG! This week has been so crazy at work. I do think the list is updated, but please tell me if I missed you. I'm really happy to see that most everyone has had success so far with reservations. Let's hope the trend continues for the rest of the June crew. We have added Epcot after Hours to our line up as well. That is two after hours parties in a row. I wasn't all that interested in Epcot, but hubby found out about it and insisted we add it as well. I guess that just means we can sleep in on Thursday morning, and there will be no need for G+ that day. 🙃 Is anyone else planning to do the after hours parties?

OMG! This week has been so crazy at work. I do think the list is updated, but please tell me if I missed you. I'm really happy to see that most everyone has had success so far with reservations. Let's hope the trend continues for the rest of the June crew. We have added Epcot after Hours to our line up as well. That is two after hours parties in a row. I wasn't all that interested in Epcot, but hubby found out about it and insisted we add it as well. I guess that just means we can sleep in on Thursday morning, and there will be no need for G+ that day. 🙃 Is anyone else planning to do the after hours parties?
We are passing on AH just because we have a longer trip and will have plenty of park time. Didn’t think it was worth it when we have EEH available, there are 2 Epcot and 1 MK nights over our dates. So we are doing that instead. Though I admit to being curious about Epcot AH since we’ll be there for the very first one.

We're not doing any parties this trip but will be using the late magic hours at MK and EP. Are you doing the MK and EP after hours? We did the MK one in March and it was so fun and we rode everything we wanted without rushing.

I’ve gotten tix for the AH at HS for our
We will be at CSR/GDT 6/20-6/25 than moving to WL 6/25-6/28…I got tix for both HS AH and Epcot AH but realized that there is an extended evening hours at Epcot while we are at WL so I’m going to try to get our Epcot AH changed to a Halloween Party for our Sept trip. We went to the HS after hours this week and even though the regular park hours overlapped with the party we had a great time.

Our 60 day mark was this morning! It was the first time we woke up early to try for specific things and it was stressful! But we got Roundup BBQ and Toppolino’s breakfast, which were two we were worried about. Still couldn’t snag Space 220, but my daughter wanted to go to Akerhaus anyway. Also going to Crystal Palace to see Winnie the Pooh!

We’re also trying Ohana for the first time for dinner, pre-HEA! We had heard about how awesome the noodles were one too many times…

Hi! We're also going in June and are now finalizing plans. So excited. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside for 2 nights (no parks just passing through from St Pete - DH wants to go to Hoop De Doo and it's a good mid-point to chill). Then softball on the east coast for a night, then back to Shades of Green 6/24 through 7/2. Tomorrow is ADR day.

When I did our dining the other day, it was glitchy on the web, it wouldn't recognize our 3-day dining window. I had to start on the app and then it refreshed itself on the web. Then disappeared again. Has anyone had that happen?

(Hoping that doesn't happen tomorrow with the main part of the trip since we're going with friends who haven't been since 2018 - so much will be new to them, so excited for them - and hoping to get ADRs for 8 which is tough on a good day lol :) )

When I did our dining the other day, it was glitchy on the web, it wouldn't recognize our 3-day dining window. I had to start on the app and then it refreshed itself on the web. Then disappeared again. Has anyone had that happen?

That happened to me for our ill fated May 2020 trip, where it wouldn't recognize our booking window for enchanted extras. I was able to book dining online but had to call DSS for Droid Depot and Savi's (we were staying CL that trip). Very nerve wracking, Disney IT is like a jenga pile and glitches are common. I hope booking the rest of your stay goes smoothly!

That happened to me for our ill fated May 2020 trip, where it wouldn't recognize our booking window for enchanted extras. I was able to book dining online but had to call DSS for Droid Depot and Savi's (we were staying CL that trip). Very nerve wracking, Disney IT is like a jenga pile and glitches are common. I hope booking the rest of your stay goes smoothly!
How frustrating! And then to have to cancel after all that :(

You're not kidding - I think that's the perfect description - jenga pile!

Thanks! I had to call IT for a different reason today lol. Had to do with family and friends connecting. DH, a newer account that isn't used a lot, worked perfectly when connecting with friends. Mine was a hot mess and I "control" my adult kids and teen accounts, so affected them too. Luckily from on hold to fix, it was under 30 minutes.

I swear, the more you use your MDE account, the screwier it gets :rotfl2:

How frustrating! And then to have to cancel after all that :(

You're not kidding - I think that's the perfect description - jenga pile!

Thanks! I had to call IT for a different reason today lol. Had to do with family and friends connecting. DH, a newer account that isn't used a lot, worked perfectly when connecting with friends. Mine was a hot mess and I "control" my adult kids and teen accounts, so affected them too. Luckily from on hold to fix, it was under 30 minutes.

I swear, the more you use your MDE account, the screwier it gets :rotfl2:

It was the pits, I swear we are so excited for this trip because of having to cancel so many times. We deserve it at this point!

Account problems are the worst, I'm glad you were able to get it sorted. Luckily I haven't run into any yet but I am going in to cancel my park reservations and rebook them because I upgraded just my 10 day hopper to an AP and I'm seeing horror stories in other threads of people tapping in on arrival day and losing all their park reservations. Don't want to take the chance that it goes wrong because we get in on a very early flight and want to try for a Guardians VQ from the plane.

Our 60-day mark was yesterday for the first portion of the trip and Wednesday for the second. We got lucky and snagged Space 220. I am hoping everyone likes it.
Was it the restaurant or the lounge? To me the restaurant (pre-fixe) was one and done as they put a premium on the price due to the experience (dinner is like $75 pp?). This is most likely why the lounge is so difficult to snag. Will try though (my 60 day mark is tomorrow).

Was it the restaurant or the lounge? To me the restaurant (pre-fixe) was one and done as they put a premium on the price due to the experience (dinner is like $75 pp?). This is most likely why the lounge is so difficult to snag. Will try though (my 60 day mark is tomorrow).

We saw lounge availability during our Poly booking window starting at 60+4 tbh, and when we booked dinner at the lounge on 60+5 everything was wide open.

I hope it is the restaurant. It says dinner on the app.

Lounge reservations will specifically say "Space 220 Lounge". If you don't see that word you're fine.

We saw lounge availability during our Poly booking window starting at 60+4 tbh, and when we booked dinner at the lounge on 60+5 everything was wide open.

Lounge reservations will specifically say "Space 220 Lounge". If you don't see that word you're fine.
Crossing my fingers now that my daughter is considered a Disney adult I need to minimize my pre fixe fix.... will bite the bullet with ohana though....and try to make up the difference.

So what do you all predict crowd-wise in June? Early June will probably be like it is right now...but some school systems are getting out in May in the NE since there weren't any snow days so summer vacation might start early.
My trip is the last week of June..school is out. Touring Plans is saying 6 and 7 across the board with some 8s in HS..anyone anticipate continued "slowing" of crowds or is this just wishful thinking?
Hello all; so excited to join this group! We're going to be at CBR from June 14 - 20, and I'm hoping that the huge amount of ADRs that were super easy to get and so many places STILL showing availability means lower than usual crowds. I know it's probably wishful thinking, but in all our planning, I've never seen so much availability even far after the 60 day window!

It was the pits, I swear we are so excited for this trip because of having to cancel so many times. We deserve it at this point!

Account problems are the worst, I'm glad you were able to get it sorted. Luckily I haven't run into any yet but I am going in to cancel my park reservations and rebook them because I upgraded just my 10 day hopper to an AP and I'm seeing horror stories in other threads of people tapping in on arrival day and losing all their park reservations. Don't want to take the chance that it goes wrong because we get in on a very early flight and want to try for a Guardians VQ from the plane.
Fingers crossed! I hadn't heard about that glitch.
Glad you were able to get that AP :)

Ok so ADR morning has come and gone. Let the second-guessing and tweaking period (the next 2 months) commence!

Arrival Day 6/24- Hoop-Dee-Doo Category 1 8:30pm (praying my flight goes as planned).
6/25- Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner- considered Prime Time but we had a great meal at Melrose...can't go wrong with pasta and kids AND their steak and mac and cheese are pretty phenomenal.
6/26- Sanaa Dinner. Bread service is a requirement every trip.
6/27- Roundup Rodeo Lunch. On the fence with this one as my kids are somewhat picky eaters.
6/28- Ohana Dinner. Kids will most likely eat the noodles and then we will order nuggets and fries like last time. A very expensive order of nuggets and fries.
6/29 (no park day so hotel hopping)- Whispering Canyon Lunch, T-Rex Dinner (my son- "I can't wait to hear them go extinct!".
6/30- Garden Grill breakfast.
7/1- Space 220 Lounge Dinner. Also might pop into Biergarten solo ;)
Departure Day 7/2- Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' Brunch. (they better not change my flight again!)

In all a smooth morning. 220 lounge reservations appeared (about 6:15) and disappeared pretty quick so if this is what you want keep at it.

Last edited:
Ok so ADR morning has come and gone. Let the second-guessing and tweaking period (the next 2 months) commence!

Arrival Day 6/24- Hoop-Dee-Doo Category 1 8:30pm (praying my flight goes as planned).
6/25- Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner- considered Prime Time but we had a great meal at Melrose...can't go wrong with pasta and kids AND their steak and mac and cheese are pretty phenomenal.
6/26- Sanaa Dinner. Bread service is a requirement every trip.
6/27- Roundup Rodeo Lunch. On the fence with this one as my kids are somewhat picky eaters.
6/28- Ohana Dinner. Kids will most likely eat the noodles and then we will order nuggets and fries like last time. A very expensive order of nuggets and fries.
6/29 (no park day so hotel hopping)- Whispering Canyon Lunch, T-Rex Dinner (my son- "I can't wait to hear them go extinct!".
6/30- keeping open for Garden Grill breakfast whenever those are released.
7/1- Space 220 Lounge Dinner. Also might pop into Biergarten solo ;)
Departure Day 7/2- Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' Brunch. (they better not change my flight again!)

In all a smooth morning. 220 lounge reservations appeared (about 6:15) and disappeared pretty quick so if this is what you want keep at it.
Looks great!!

We did pretty well with our booking for 8 - Cinderella's Royal Table, Oga's, Crystal Palace, Chef Art's Homecommin', and Round-Up Rodeo. The ones we wanted for character breakfasts at any of 3 different resorts were elusive, whether I plugged in 8, 4, or even 2! Even at 60+9. I couldn't believe it, I've never seen that happen before.

Last week, I was able to get Topolinos and Hoop with no problem for our quick stay (60+2) before going to the east coast for another 2 days before we return for the park trip.

Overall, pretty happy with what we've got. Usually, I'm booking for 2 or 4 people, so this went way smoother than expected :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter