*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

We leave in 6 hours! Just doing last-minute packing and double and triple checking everything.

Have a great vacation everyone! We'll see you there :wizard:

FRIDAY!!!

We leave Friday right after school gets out at 1:30! Yay!

We are packed (except toiletries that we need daily) and I am ready to go. I'm all jittery and I won't be able to get any work done at all this week. I hope my co-workers don't mind.

We are right behind you guys! Leaving Saturday morning with a flight departure at 1:00 pm!!! 5 days!!!

FRIDAY!!!

We are packed (except toiletries that we need daily) and I am ready to go. I'm all jittery and I won't be able to get any work done at all this week. I hope my co-workers don't mind.

I am so JEALOUS!!! I swear I think Gwinnett is the only school in metro ATL that is not getting out until the 26th!!

BTW, I swear your DD looks like a little girl that was in my DD's young 3 preschool class last year. She must have a GA twin! LOL!

FRIDAY!!!

I'm with you here!!!! Yay for Friday!!! :woohoo:

I am so JEALOUS!!! I swear I think Gwinnett is the only school in metro ATL that is not getting out until the 26th!!

BTW, I swear your DD looks like a little girl that was in my DD's young 3 preschool class last year. She must have a GA twin! LOL!

Ugh! That's stinks! A co-worker of mine has kids in Paulding and they don't get out for another couple of weeks.

Funny about the other girl! That pick was taken about 5 years ago when DD was almost 3. She'll be 8 in July. It's crazy how fast they grow up! I'll be on the lookout for her twin. lol

I'm with you here!!!! Yay for Friday!!! :woohoo:

I am seriously all jittery and jumpy. I've done the minimum amount of work this morning that I could do without doing absolutely nothing.

I keep thinking that Friday, at this time, I'll be out of here! We are hoping to get to Orlando by 9 or 10pm.

We are right behind you guys! Leaving Saturday morning with a flight departure at 1:00 pm!!! 5 days!!!

We are leaving Saturday, too. But we are driving. Since I'm the only driver, decided to take 2 days to drive and take our time. We will arrive on Sunday. Can't wait!!

QUOTE=abitagirl916;36683116]We are leaving Saturday, too. But we are driving. Since I'm the only driver, decided to take 2 days to drive and take our time. We will arrive on Sunday. Can't wait!![/QUOTE]

Sounds like a great plan!!! When we drive we usually leave around midnight, and I drive all the way through. We normally check in around noon or so. Have a safe trip!!!

4 More Days

:banana::yay::woohoo:

Saturday morning 6am-... so, 4 nights of sleep left.
CBR - HERE WE COME. and the weather looks great! Bring on the sun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter