****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

Hi All Y'all (I can say 'All Y'All because I live in southern ...... wait for it ..... Canada :rotfl: OK, OK......my students think that's funny :thumbsup2 ).

DD and I are going for two weeks starting April 21st.

We will be at AKL May 1 - 5, 2012.

Dan

Welcome fellow Canadian :) We'll be in WDW April 28 - May 7th (with some of those days used for Seaworld and Aquatica too). then off to Madeira Beach and Aquatica and back for Universals May 11 - 13.

Where you from in Canada? We are in Saskatchewan.

Kim

We booked our 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhome today. We'll be there May 7th-May 14th! I've pre-ordered my photo cd, and Unofficial guide to Disneyworld 2012. I can't wait!

Now to find the cheapest tickets available. I think we'll probably do 6 day passes, basic. It'll be me, my hubby and our two daughters, 6 and 4 years old. They have been to Disneyworld 1x before but they were 4 and 2 years old so they don't remember much of it.

Feel free to add us to your list! Disney here we come! Let the countdown begin!
:cool1:

Sarah and Family!

Yay for fellow May Disney-Goers. My fiance and I have finally finalized a date, May 21st - 26th. It'll be a late birthday present for me and a quick trip before we have to start thinking about planning a wedding (because of course, disney takes priority :rotfl:). Now the question has become, where do we stay? We're leaning towards Coronado, but we'll definitely see what happens. We're hoping too that Star Wars weekend will start then too, so we can at least get that Friday to enjoy it. It's the first trip we're planning on our own, so it's definitely a fun experience. :)

Yay for fellow May Disney-Goers. My fiance and I have finally finalized a date, May 21st - 26th. It'll be a late birthday present for me and a quick trip before we have to start thinking about planning a wedding (because of course, disney takes priority :rotfl:). Now the question has become, where do we stay? We're leaning towards Coronado, but we'll definitely see what happens. We're hoping too that Star Wars weekend will start then too, so we can at least get that Friday to enjoy it. It's the first trip we're planning on our own, so it's definitely a fun experience. :)

Check out POFQ - It will be such a romantic pre-wedding trip!

Just wanted to share that this is one week to remember!

Tuesday, August 23rd at 2:00 pm - Earthquake (felt in PA) :dance3:

Friday, August 26th at 10:00 am - Wisdom teeth removal :sick:

Sunday/Monday, August 28th/29th - Hurricane Irene! :eek:

We live right on a river that saw major flooding in Reading, PA in 2006. I just hope that this does not happen again so we have to go to a hotel when I am recovering from the wisdom teeth.

What is everyone's plan for Hurricane Irene?? Us May Disers need to stay safe! We have 8 months to go till our trip! :grouphug:

Count us in among the May goer's!!! We used to always go in May and this will be our first May back since 2000- we've gone every month since!!! LOL!!! So excited- we are going to be staying at Port Orleans riverside and we will be there May 26th thru June 3rd!!! Let the planning begin! :):):)

Just wanted to share that this is one week to remember!

Tuesday, August 23rd at 2:00 pm - Earthquake (felt in PA) :dance3:

Friday, August 26th at 10:00 am - Wisdom teeth removal :sick:

Sunday/Monday, August 28th/29th - Hurricane Irene! :eek:

We live right on a river that saw major flooding in Reading, PA in 2006. I just hope that this does not happen again so we have to go to a hotel when I am recovering from the wisdom teeth.

What is everyone's plan for Hurricane Irene?? Us May Disers need to stay safe! We have 8 months to go till our trip! :grouphug:

OMG!!!! Jessica!!!! I'm glad to see you will be going to WDW in May too:) Haven't seen you since we were "hanging out at WDW on the what we would be doing right now if we were at WDW thread!!" LOL!!!

OMG!!!! Jessica!!!! I'm glad to see you will be going to WDW in May too:) Haven't seen you since we were "hanging out at WDW on the what we would be doing right now if we were at WDW thread!!" LOL!!!

Can't believe we stopped that thread! That was so much fun :) Glad to see you are going in May too. We are going a lot earlier then you, but you are going over my bithday so that is always fun too :)

Me me me! I've booked my Florida Holiday for 27th May - 18th June. This is my first trip and I'm uber excited. We are staying at Port O Riverside resort.

:thumbsup2

Me me me! I've booked my Florida Holiday for 27th May - 18th June. This is my first trip and I'm uber excited. We are staying at Port O Riverside resort.

:thumbsup2

Sounds great! And you are staying for a long time :) Where are you coming from?

We'll be there too! Adult only 25th anniversary trip, May 16th thru 27th. Staying at POFQ. Although I'm thinking about splitting my stay btwn POFQ and AKL.

We'll be there too! Adult only 25th anniversary trip, May 16th thru 27th. Staying at POFQ. Although I'm thinking about splitting my stay btwn POFQ and AKL.

That is exactly what we are doing! Doing a split stay between POFQ and AKL!

That is exactly what we are doing! Doing a split stay between POFQ and AKL

:cool1: Great minds think alike!
Are you doing FQ first or AKL? I'm thinking AKL 1st, we LOVE FQ, so I think I would want to end our vacation there.

We are doing FQ first for 5 nights (we wanted to be closer to the parks the first few nights)...the AKL the last 5 to do AK, and the water parks. It is our honeymoon though, so we are looking do Disney like crazy the first 5 nights and relax the last 1/2.

I'm going on May 13 (Mother's Day), until the 20th. We're a group of eight. 6 adults, and my sister's twins. We're all pretty excited. :D I'm going with my boyfriend of three years, and he hasn't been to the park for... atleast 11-12 years. I haven't been there for 9ish. We're counting down the days, here...

I'm going on May 13 (Mother's Day), until the 20th. We're a group of eight. 6 adults, and my sister's twins. We're all pretty excited. :D I'm going with my boyfriend of three years, and he hasn't been to the park for... atleast 11-12 years. I haven't been there for 9ish. We're counting down the days, here...

Great! Sounds like fun! Do you know where you a staying yet?

Yes, the Pop Century :D

We also have the plane tickets and everything else, already.

Basically, it's just a matter of paying the trip off by March and dealing with my impatience. lol

Dear May DISERS!

Since I am accountant, I am a nerd with graphs and excel. I have put together a graph of all the current DISERS that have given dates for their upcoming May Trip.

Spike/Highest Attendance - May 13th to 16th and May 26th to 31st.

Lowest - May 19th to 25th!

Can't get the graph on here yet, but will keep trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter