*** Official May 2024 Thread ***

Hello everyone! We will be there 5/16-5/22. We are looking forward to the trip. Our first trip in quite some time. This is our 3rd trip. We stayed in the WL the first two, and we are excited to try the Poly CL this year. Happy planning!!

Headed down May 4th-12, staying at the lovely Wyndham Bonnet Creek. No definite plans yet besides DHS on May the 4th decked out in my finest Spaceballs attire. Hoping the weather is warm, but not too hot yet.

Not sure what dates, but is anyone interested in sharing a fireworks cruise during the week?

We'll be there May 1 - 10, my husband and I and our two daughters, who will be 5 and 2.5! This is their second trip and they're already very excited!

We're flying in super late on the 1st and staying at Swan and Dolphin on points my parents so generously gave us, and then switching over to OKW on the 2nd. We've never stayed at OKW and a little nervous because they only really do bus transportation and we're so used to the Epcot area resorts, but it was the cheapest place to rents points and it'll be something new!

Now just waiting anxiously to start making those ADR reservations - is it too early to start outfit planning as well :)

Hello everyone! We will be there 5/16-5/22. We are looking forward to the trip. Our first trip in quite some time. This is our 3rd trip. We stayed in the WL the first two, and we are excited to try the Poly CL this year. Happy planning!!
:welcome:all to the thread! :wave: You've all been added to the list!

:welcome:all to the thread! :wave: You've all been added to the list!
sadly I will have to be taken off the list. Emergency home repairs screwed our trip budget and we will have to shift our whole trip, cruise and all, to September. :( Hopefully I’ll be able to pop down for a solo overnight trip in May so I can catch Soarin before it goes away again.

sadly I will have to be taken off the list. Emergency home repairs screwed our trip budget and we will have to shift our whole trip, cruise and all, to September. :( Hopefully I’ll be able to pop down for a solo overnight trip in May so I can catch Soarin before it goes away again.
It's sad when I take my name off a Roll Call which I had to do for my July trip but it's just as sad to take someone else off. Sending :tink: for your September trip!

I added my May dates but it looks like this thread is not being updated when people add their dates. I'm going to take the liberty of adding dates here. If the OP wants to eventually add them then I will remove my list.

Roll Call for May 2024:

Jewdmesiter 1-7 POFQ
Jphilhower 1-7 -
CMA21 1-10 S&D/OKW
magicalfoursome 2-5 - BRV
Pescott76 3-10 - Poly
supamaki 4-12 - WBC
Momma2Mia 5-12 -
StevieB81 5-15 - RIV/VGF
TEAMJACOB 8-13 - BRV
ajollyholidaywithjo 10-15 - POR
C&Jx2 12-18 - CSR
tiggerunner 10-17 - BRV
nw6675 12-16 - Dolphin
bear_mom 14-21 - BWI
disneydreamer781 14-23 - BWI/BWV/GDT
TexIrish 16-22 - Poly CL
babydoll65 17-22 - Poly CL/RIV
jenmcc21 18-25
TaraWasHere 18-25 - BCR CL
DDuckSouthBend 19-24 - BCV
KNovacovschi 19-24 - ASMo
Newsies 20-26 - Poly
SheSingsAlong 21-31 - BCV/AKL
Kmedders 22-28 - AKL
dawgs_do_disney May 24-Jun 1 - CBR
glocon 26-30 - ASMo

Jsharp13 26-31 - CBR
mickeysmith 27-Jun 1 - POP
DesertScorpion 27-Jun 4 - CRT TPV
BaymaxForever 29-Jun 2 - SSR
kanerf May 30-Jun 8 - RIV/BRV/AKL JH
Thank you so much for doing this. I wanted to have a place to share plans, but I have never started a planning thread. I will add this to my OP. Sorry I dropped the ball on that. :)

Thank you so much for doing this. I wanted to have a place to share plans, but I have never started a planning thread. I will add this to my OP. Sorry I dropped the ball on that. :)
:wave: Not a problem. I'm kind of new to this myself and just started a couple of threads like this last year. Not everyone will list Roll Call and that's fine. I just like adding it to the "Official" monthly trip threads I'm a part of if it doesn't appear after a while. Yeah, I'm a bit OC.::yes::

:wave: Not a problem. I'm kind of new to this myself and just started a couple of threads like this last year. Not everyone will list Roll Call and that's fine. I just like adding it to the "Official" monthly trip threads I'm a part of if it doesn't appear after a while. Yeah, I'm a bit OC.::yes::
I'm so happy you did it for this tread. Definitely good to have. :)

Someone earlier in this thread mentioned Soarin... I assume referring to the California version? When is that going away?

FULL MENUS FOR 2024 EPCOT FLOWER AND GARDEN

BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)

Food:
  • Avocado Toast with Marinated Tomatoes and Plant-Based Cheese Crumbles on Toasted Ciabatta (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
  • (NEW) Biscuit and Gravy with Impossible™ Chicken Fried Steak and Impossible Sausage Gravy
  • Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
Beverages:
  • Froot Loops® Shake (nonalcoholic)
  • Peach Bellini
  • Coffee Cocktail: Joffrey’s Coffee™ with Milk, Vanilla Vodka, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur

EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)

Early Bloom Menu (February 28 to March 30): TO BE UPDATED FOR MAY
  • (NEW) Veal Loin with Spring Pea Risotto featuring Ben’s Original™ International Grains™ Arborio Rice and Red Wine Syrup
  • Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-Down Cake with Crème Fraîche Whipped Cream
Food:
  • Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Plant-Based Cheese (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
Beverages:
  • Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery and Distillery Hibiscus Gin
  • Frozen Lemon Tea Cocktail with Bärenjäger Honey and Bourbon

The Citrus Blossom (Odyssey Pavilion)

Food:
  • Orange Sesame Tempura Shrimp with Orange-Chile Sauce
  • Lemon Meringue Pie: Lemon Curd, Lemon Mousse and Toasted Meringue
Beverages:
  • Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (nonalcoholic)
  • (NEW) Key Lime Wine Slush
  • (NEW) Left Hand Brewing Lemon Drop Shandy, Longmont, CO
  • (NEW) Southern Tier Brewing Company Orange Twist Imperial Ale, Lakewood, NY
  • (NEW) Stone Brewing Tangerine Express Hazy IPA, Escondido, CA
  • Beer Flight

Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders)

Food:
  • (NEW) Grilled Warm Lobster Tail with Key Lime Butter
  • (NEW) Cubanito with Mojo-Marinated Pork Belly, Ham, Swiss Cheese, Pickles, and Stone Ground Mustard Sauce
  • Florida Strawberry Shortcake (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
Beverages:
  • Cucumber Watermelon Slushy (nonalcoholic)
  • Cucumber Watermelon Slushy with Gin

Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico Pavilion)

Food:
  • (NEW) Flan de Guayaba: Vanilla Flan with Guava Coulis, Whipped Cream and Fresh Fruit
  • (NEW) Sope de Chilorio: Guajillo Pepper-Braised Pork on Fried Corn Shells with Black Beans, Shredded Cabbage, Crema Mexicana, Queso Fresco and Chives
  • (NEW) Tamale de Rajas: Poblano Peppers, Corn, and Cheese in Masa topped with Poblano Cream Sauce, Crema Mexicana, Pickled Carrots, and Onions with Chives
Beverages:
  • (NEW) Lychee Margarita: Centinela Blanco Tequila, Lychee Liqueur, Citrus Juice and Agave Nectar
  • (NEW) Floral Margarita: Cherry Liqueur, Mezcal, Hibiscus Tea and Lime Juice
  • Craft Mexican Lager

Lotus House (China Pavilion)

Food:
  • Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer with Creamy Peanut Sauce
  • House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
  • Pan-fried Vegetable Dumplings
Beverages:
  • Mango Bubble Tea (nonalcoholic)
  • (NEW) Dragon Dynasty: Baijiu Spirit, Light Rum, Dragon Fruit, Piña Colada Mix and Soda Water
  • (NEW) Lucky Peach: Peach Whiskey, Oolong Tea, Honey, Lemon Juice and Soda Water
  • Brew Hub Honey Jasmine Lager Draft Bee
  • Tropical Moon: Vodka, Triple Sec, Passion Fruit, Soda Water and White Boba Pearls

Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany Pavilion)

Food:
  • Potato Pancakes with House-Made Apple Sauce (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
  • Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
  • Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
Beverages:
  • Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
  • Stiegl Brewery Radler Raspberry, Salzburg, Austria
  • Flensburger Dunkel, Flensburg, Germany
  • Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
  • Beer Flight

Primavera Kitchen (Italy Pavilion)

Food:
  • (NEW) Arrabbiata: Pennette Pasta, Spicy Tomato Sauce and Buttery Shrimp
  • (NEW) Bocconcini: Mozzarealla Bocconcini, Grape Tomatoes and Pesto Sauce
  • (NEW) Chocolate Cannoli: Chocolate-Covered Cannoli Shell with Peanut Butter-Ricotta Filling
  • (NEW) Quattro Formaggi: Pennette Pasta and Four-Cheese Sauce
Beverages:
  • Peroni Brewing Peroni Pilsner
  • Sauvignon Blanc
  • Prosecco
  • Italian Sangria Red or White
  • Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
  • Italian Mineral Water

Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure Pavilion)

Food:
  • Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
  • Muffuletta Panini with Ham, Salami, Mortadella, Provolone, and Swiss with Olive Salad
  • Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille Sausage and Long Grain and Wild Rice
Beverages:
  • (NEW) Schneider Weisse Love Beer Weissbier, Kelheim, Germany
  • (NEW) Urban Artifact Capy Snacks Fruit Punch Fruit Ale, Cincinnati, OH
  • Bayou Cocktail: Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch and Orange Juice
  • Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
  • Beer Flight

Hanami (Japan Pavilion)

Food:
  • (NEW) Ramen Cup: Ramen Salad shaken in a cup with Fresh Vegetables, Grilled Chicken and Dashi Broth with Chili Oil and Yuzu
  • (NEW) Steam Bun filled with Vegetables and Plant-based Soy Meat (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
  • Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Lychee wrapped in Coconut Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Raspberry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut
Beverages:
  • (NEW) Watermelon-Strawberry Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
  • (NEW) Ichigo Breeze Cocktail: Sake with Strawberry and Watermelon
  • (NEW) Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Cherry Blossom Green Tea Pilsner
  • (NEW) Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake

Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco Pavilion)

Food:
  • Grilled Kebabs with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli
    • Lamb Kefta
    • Chermoula Chicken
  • Mediterranean Flatbread with Chermoula, Roasted Vegetables, Artichoke, Olives and Feta Cheese
  • Orange Blossom-Saffron Cake
Beverages:
  • (NEW) Keel Farms Pear Honeysuckle Hard Cider, Plant City, FL
  • (NEW) Woodchuck Imperial Sippin' Citrus Hard Cider, Middlebury, VT
  • 3 Daughters Brewing Pomegranate Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
  • Cider Flight
  • Pomegranate Mimosa

La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)

Food:
  • (NEW) Impossible Jamaican Beef Patty with Spicy Papaya Syrup (plant-based item)
  • Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked with Oat, Almond, and Coconut Milks with Toasted Coconut (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
Beverages:
  • Tropical Slush: Lemonade, Grapefruit and Simple Syrup (nonalcoholic)
  • (NEW) Wicked Weed Brewing Mango Wowie Hazy IPA with Mango, Asheville, NC
  • Florida Orange Groves Winery Tropical Perception White Sangria, St. Petersburg, FL
  • Tropical Breeze with Don Q Límon Rum

Fleur de Lys (France Pavilion)

Food:
  • (NEW) Gâteau au Crémeux Citron, Lavende et Thym, Compote de Fruits Rouges: Warm Cake filled with Lemon, Lavender and Thyme-Infused Cream served with Berry Compote
  • (NEW) Parmentier de Canard A L’Orange: Pulled Duck Confit with Orange Sauce and Garlic-Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
  • Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel
  • Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et ail Rôtie: Croissant with Goat Cheese, Herbs and Roasted Garlic
Beverages:
  • (NEW) Jean Bojour Val de Loire: Sauvignon Blanc from the Loire Valley
  • Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer
  • La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juices
  • Sparkling Raspberry Cocktail: Sparkling Wine with Raspberry Flavor

Northern Bloom (Canada Pavilion)

Food:
  • Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
  • Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette
  • Chocolate Maple Whisky Cake
Beverages:
  • (NEW) Collective Arts Brewing Beyond Reason Micro Pale Ale, Hamilton, Ontario
  • (NEW) Collective Arts Brewing Grapefruit Lime Sour, Hamilton, Ontario
  • (NEW) Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Blackberry Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
  • Glutenberg Blonde Ale, Montreal, Quebec
  • Beer Flight

Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ (Near Port of Entry)

Food:
  • (NEW) Chocolate Mousse Terrarium with Matcha Crumble and Chocolate Soil
  • Impossible Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables and Creamy Herb Aioli (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
  • Soy-Glazed Sticky Ribs with Green Onions and Peanuts
Beverages:
  • (NEW) Raspberry and Lemon Herbal Tea: Twinings® Raspberry & Lemon Herbal Tea and Simply® Limeade (nonalcoholic)
  • (NEW) Surreal Brewing Co. Natural Bridges Kolsch Style Non-Alcoholic Beer, Sacramento, CA (nonalcoholic)
  • (NEW) Brew Hub Strawberry Heatwave Berliner, Lakeland, FL
  • (NEW) Raspberry and Lemon Herbal Tea with Gin: Twinings Raspberry & Lemon Herbal Tea, Simply Limeade and Conniption Kinship Gin

The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ (Near Port of Entry)

Food:
  • Chicken and Waffles: Crispy Chicken and a Honey Sweet Cornbread Waffle with Whipped Honey Butter and Spicy Honey
  • Honey-glazed cauliflower with Honey-Roasted Carrot Puree, Wild Rice Pilaf, Spring Vegetables, Honey-Blistered Grapes, and Sunflower Brittle
Beverages:
  • Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with Streusel (nonalcoholic)
  • (NEW) Copperpoint Brewing Co. Bee’s Squeeze Blonde Ale, Boynton Beach, FL
  • Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
  • Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka and Streusel

Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)

Food:
  • Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
  • DOLE Whip® (plant-based)
Beverages:
  • Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
  • DOLE Whip with Fanta® (nonalcoholic)
  • (NEW) Copperpoint Brewing Co. Tropical Hibiscus Blonde Ale, Boynton Beach, FL
  • (NEW) Wicked Weed Brewing Perni Haze Hazy IPA, Asheville, NC
  • 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe, St. Petersburg, FL
  • DOLE Whip topped with Sōmrus Mango Cream Liqueur
  • Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
  • Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
  • Pineapple Beer Flight

The Land Cart Hosted by AdventHealth (The Land Pavilion)

Food:
  • (NEW) Açai Parfait with Greek Yogurt, Fresh Berries and Granola
  • (NEW) Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Cucumbers, Olives and Multigrain Crackers
  • Strawberry Fruit Bar (plant-based item)
Beverages:
  • (NEW) Florida Smoothie: Pineapple, Orange and Mango

Last edited:
2024 FLOWER & GARDEN FESTIVAL FOOD OFFERINGS AT
YEAR-ROUND LOCATIONS

Connections Eatery

Food:
  • (NEW) Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich: Southern-fried Chicken Sandwich with Hot Honey and Pickles on a Brioche Bun
  • Orange Bird Liege Waffle
Beverage:
  • (NEW) Blood Orange Hibiscus Margarita: Teremana Tequila, with Hibiscus and Blood Orange Syrup and Orange Juice
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company

Joffrey’s in World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE)

• (NEW) Iced Honey Jasmine Latte – Espresso, Honey Jasmine Syrup, Milk, Whipped Cream and Graham Cracker Crumbles
  • Spirited option available featuring Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur
Joffrey’s in the Canada Pavilion
  • (NEW) Citrus Frosted Iced Tea – Frozen Lemon, Minute Maid Lemonade, Iced Tea, and Orange-Tangerine Syrup garnished with a Glazed Orange Peel
  • Spirited option available featuring Grey Goose Vodka
Joffrey’s in the American Adventure Pavilion
  • (NEW) Tropical Frosted Iced Tea – Frozen Lemon, Minute Maid Lemonade, Iced Tea, and Hawaiian Island Syrup garnished with a Glazed Orange Peel
  • Spirited option available featuring Grey Goose Vodka
Joffrey’s Near Disney Traders
  • (NEW) Iced Berry Chai Latte – Chai Tea, Blueberry Syrup, and Milk topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon
  • Spirited option available featuring Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur

Refreshment Outpost (Between the China Pavilion and Germany Pavilion)

Food:
  • (NEW) Seasonal Fruit Parfait with Sweet Chili Sauce and Mango DOLE Whip (plant-based, Garden Graze items)
  • Ice Cream Float: Soft-Serve and Barq’s® Red Creme Soda
  • Tangerine Soft-Serve
Beverage:
  • (NEW) Crooked Can Brewing Sorpresa Picante Pale Ale Winter Garden, FL
  • (NEW) SweetWater Brewing Co. Half-A-Gummie Fruit Punch IPA, Atlanta, GA
  • (NEW) Woodchuck 802 Barrel-Aged Hard Cider Middlebury, VT
  • Lavender Martini: Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka with Lavender and Lemon

Refreshment Port (Near the Canada Pavilion)

Food:
  • Plant-Based Buffalo Chicken Tender Poutine on Crispy Potato Barrels with Plant-Based Ranch and Blue Cheese Crumbles (plant-based, Garden Graze item)
Beverages:
  • (NEW) Country Boy Brewing Orange Cream Hard Cider, Lexington, KY
  • Frozen Mojito with Boyd & Blair Rum
  • Villa Maria Earth Garden Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand

Funnel Cake (American Adventure Pavilion)

Festival Item:
  • (NEW) Funnel Cake with Powdered Sugar, Vanilla Ice Cream, Strawberries, Whipped Cream, Strawberry Glaze and Strawberry Crunch

For those worried about going the last week in May, our family has typically traveled to DW the Wednesday after Memorial Day for the past few years (including last year). Being from Louisiana, our son is out of school by then while most Central/North states are not and often less crowded than in June/rest of summer. We also don’t find it as hot, IIRC, it was mid 80‘s las year during that week. I’m sure for some that’s hot, but its never been as bad as our worst trip for Labor Day years back (which we won’t do again! 😀).

This year our trip is earlier in May as our son graduates HS and is his senior trip (with friends) from us.

For those worried about going the last week in May, our family has typically traveled to DW the Wednesday after Memorial Day for the past few years (including last year). Being from Louisiana, our son is out of school by then while most Central/North states are not and often less crowded than in June/rest of summer. We also don’t find it as hot, IIRC, it was mid 80‘s las year during that week. I’m sure for some that’s hot, but its never been as bad as our worst trip for Labor Day years back (which we won’t do again! 😀).

This year our trip is earlier in May as our son graduates HS and is his senior trip (with friends) from us.
Thanks for the input! That's our planned week! We are from Michigan but my son's school gets out Friday before Memorial Day (the only one in our area that I've ever heard of doing that! All other schools are in session until at least mid-June). So, that time just worked for us and it is what it is!
We went in late April 2 years ago and we were roasting! It was so hot, surface of the sun! But I think we will plan better this trip - do more early mornings, big mid day pool and nap break. More seeking out A/C. Parks after sundown. I hope all that helps!

Thanks for the input! That's our planned week! We are from Michigan but my son's school gets out Friday before Memorial Day (the only one in our area that I've ever heard of doing that! All other schools are in session until at least mid-June). So, that time just worked for us and it is what it is!
We went in late April 2 years ago and we were roasting! It was so hot, surface of the sun! But I think we will plan better this trip - do more early mornings, big mid day pool and nap break. More seeking out A/C. Parks after sundown. I hope all that helps!
Suggestions are sunscreen, light shorts and shirts (dri-fit), hats, and pack a water bottle to the park. We are early risers so we normally hit the park at open, enjoy through lunch, head back to the resort for some relaxing, and revisit Park late afternoon/evening. We did this when our son was young and continue this into his teenage years and works for us.

Suggestions are sunscreen, light shorts and shirts (dri-fit), hats, and pack a water bottle to the park. We are early risers so we normally hit the park at open, enjoy through lunch, head back to the resort for some relaxing, and revisit Park late afternoon/evening. We did this when our son was young and continue this into his teenage years and works for us.

Thanks for those tips. I think that was part of my issue that April - I was in cotton t shirts and cotton / canvas type shorts. I will absolutely be getting the wicking / workout / dri fit shirts this time. And looking for more light weight athletic type shorts too. I don't do sleeveless so I know that's an issue but if we get better materials I think that will help. We have fans and used them. Will get the cooling towels too!
And last time, we did do some breaks but they were sporadic, and still felt like we were "missing out". This time, we will build that right in. Just automatically plan to go back to cool, swim, rest. And I think that will really help us!

Thanks for those tips. I think that was part of my issue that April - I was in cotton t shirts and cotton / canvas type shorts. I will absolutely be getting the wicking / workout / dri fit shirts this time. And looking for more light weight athletic type shorts too. I don't do sleeveless so I know that's an issue but if we get better materials I think that will help. We have fans and used them. Will get the cooling towels too!
And last time, we did do some breaks but they were sporadic, and still felt like we were "missing out". This time, we will build that right in. Just automatically plan to go back to cool, swim, rest. And I think that will really help us!
No worries, I’m not a sleeveless person either, but something loose and dri-fit works for me. I’ve even wore the long sleeve dri-fit as I’d rather do that than wear sunscreen. The cooling towels are good to and you can always rinse and reactivate in the restroom sink.

No worries, I’m not a sleeveless person either, but something loose and dri-fit works for me. I’ve even wore the long sleeve dri-fit as I’d rather do that than wear sunscreen. The cooling towels are good to and you can always rinse and reactivate in the restroom sink.

Thank you for that advice! I will start looking for some of those shirts! I'll also need to update my short selection. I know many swear by bike shorts so I might look for those. Others like a skort, but how is that cooler? I feel like I'd have two layers of material on! 😂

The way I see it, if it’s hot enough to sweat, long sleeve will keep it on you and feel cooler than with short sleeve. With dri fit/moisture wicking, they dry out faster so when you go inside, you are drying out faster than the cotton shirts and therefore not freezing while waiting for it to dry out (if it ever does). At first, my DW thought I was crazy wearing long sleeve until she tried it and started doing it also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter