****Official November 2011 Who's Going Too and Planning Thread***

we will be at the wl nov 4th-11th!! attending mvmcp on nov 9th too!! I am counting the days and cant wait for our 3rd f&w festival!!:yay:

:welcome: You are both added!

I'm getting more excited by the day :yay:

I'll be at the BWI 8-16 November and going to MVMCP on the 13th November. I'm not doing a MK dessert party but am doing the 3d dessert discovery at Epcot on the 11th November. :dance3:

What is the 3d dessert discovery? I assume it's part of the F&W Festival?

we will be at the wl nov 4th-11th!! attending mvmcp on nov 9th too!! I am counting the days and cant wait for our 3rd f&w festival!!:yay:

:cool1:

:welcome: You are both added!

What is the 3d dessert discovery? I assume it's part of the F&W Festival?

:cool1:

Thanks glad to be here :goodvibes

Yes, it's part of the F&W festival, I haven't been before but understand there's various 'stations' set up with lots of different desserts and beverages, afterwards you have a set aside area to view illuminations.

Thanks glad to be here :goodvibes

Yes, it's part of the F&W festival, I haven't been before but understand there's various 'stations' set up with lots of different desserts and beverages, afterwards you have a set aside area to view illuminations.

Thanks. It looks very interesting. I grabbed my Passport to A World of Flavors. It says:

"3D" Disney's Dessert Discovery

"Join us for a dessert lover's dream! During the Festival, select Friday evenings become truly delicious with a variety of desserts and samplings of cordials certain to please any sweet tooth. Aferward enjoy V.I.P viewing of Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.

"Sweet Seats" is a new exclusive area within "3D". This upgraded experience includes a private reserved table, entrance into World ShowPlase 15 minutes before general admission, specialty beverage, a unique dessert offering, and more. Limited availability.

Where: World ShowPlace Pavilion
When: Friday Oct 7, 14, 21 from 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Fridays Oct 28 & Nov 4,11 from 8pm-9:30 p.m.
Price: $55 per person, plus tax, gratuity included - Epcot admission required.
Sweet Seats privileges are an additional $25. ($80 per person, plus
tax, gratuity included - Epcot admission required.)"

I haven't begun to look at TP or EasyWDW for November, but I had October all worked out when this past week, they changed the hours. Now for some days, what had been the best park was now the park to avoid or there was a different better park. The same happened for August. I wonder if we will see that for November?

Since Disney has updated and extended October's hours hopefully November will be soon.

I know Thanksgiving weeks going to be crowded and park hoppers will help. Even with following TP and EasyWDW suggestions it's nice to have the flexibilty to hop.

We live in Central Florida and go to the parks often. So when we vacation, it's all about getting the most out of our resort. When we live in PA, always bought hoppers up until we got APs. Even if we didn't hop each day, it was nice to have the flexibility to do so.

It stinks being so far away from family (especially on holidays and birthdays), but it's so nice to be able to head to Disney for a couple hours to play at a park or eat a meal. We moved here in 2000 because my son's asthma couldn't handle the cold weather. In 1999, he ended up in the hospital 4 times. His pediatrician recommended moving to a warmer climate. He hasn't had any hospitalizations for asthma or pneumonia since we moved!!

Hi,

We are part of the Nov. travellers too! We are going from Nov. 26 - Dec 5 2011! This will be our 1st Christmas visit!!!!! So EXCITED! We plan to go to MVMCP just not sure of the date. We will purchase when we get there. My question is how much is it to upgrade from base to hopper? I am starting to think that is a good idea! :wizard:

Hi,

We are part of the Nov. travellers too! We are going from Nov. 26 - Dec 5 2011! This will be our 1st Christmas visit!!!!! So EXCITED! We plan to go to MVMCP just not sure of the date. We will purchase when we get there. My question is how much is it to upgrade from base to hopper? I am starting to think that is a good idea! :wizard:

:welcome: You are added!

Here is a link to tickets and pricing http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets-passes/

It stinks being so far away from family (especially on holidays and birthdays), but it's so nice to be able to head to Disney for a couple hours to play at a park or eat a meal. We moved here in 2000 because my son's asthma couldn't handle the cold weather. In 1999, he ended up in the hospital 4 times. His pediatrician recommended moving to a warmer climate. He hasn't had any hospitalizations for asthma or pneumonia since we moved!!

I'm so glad you son is doing better :goodvibes

We are going (Family of 5) Nov. 4-15. We are staying offsite at a pool home. However, we are doing a premium mid-stay. MVMCP on Nov. 13.

We are going (Family of 5) Nov. 4-15. We are staying offsite at a pool home. However, we are doing a premium mid-stay. MVMCP on Nov. 13.

That will be nice to have your very own pool! Is it heated and caged? Ours is caged, but not heated and can get quite cold to us. When we first moved here my son swam year round. Now that we aclimated to the heat, we only swim May to Oct. If we swim in colder months, we head to a Disney water park for the heated water!

What is a premium mid-stay?

That will be nice to have your very own pool! Is it heated and caged? Ours is caged, but not heated and can get quite cold to us. When we first moved here my son swam year round. Now that we aclimated to the heat, we only swim May to Oct. If we swim in colder months, we head to a Disney water park for the heated water!

What is a premium mid-stay?

Premium mid stay info is here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2404255

We booked premium mid stay plan to see LaNouba, watersports, segway tours etc. This is the last year to book one night. Next year, Disney is requiring 3 nights min stay. So then it would be out of our budget. However, this year we will take full advantage!

This is our second time renting a pool home. We like the space and privacy. Plus dh and I can spend some time by the pool while kids are sleeping. ;)

We have the option for pool heat. This time we booked only spa heat, because the last time we did pool heat, my kids complained it was too hot. Of course, we're from Chicago, so Florida November weather feels great to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter