***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

We have a trip booked for November 2014! I've been on that board as well. It has been fairly active already!

Yay! So excited for you!
I will have to start looking into when I want to go back (other than anytime and always, that is). : )
In some ways I want to do November again to see the decorations and do MVMCP, but it was a rush getting back to Christmas right after. I didn't catch up til the new year!
Originally my husband had wanted to consider late February or late March, to kind of break up the slower time. Not in the middle since he is Irish and plays the bagpipes. : ) Anyone ever go around then? Anything I should think or know about?

Kathy, THANK YOU!
I knew it was closing. We were told back in November at our lunch with the Imagineer that Avatar was taking the spot. But when I looked at the rehab dates I saw 1/5 and for some reason was reading it as 2/5, which I thought it was open the first couple days I was back. Now I can cross that off my list and debate if Nemo will be enough to make it worth going over there. ;) It was really good and I would like to see it. I'll see.

Guess now I have to plan a trip back to see the new one. ;)

That was my big debate. Well, which one to see, because I just knew my family would not be able to make it to both. And yup, I was right! I'm glad we went to Lion King, just in case something happens and it doesn't reopen! We loved it, but have never seen the Nemo show. I'm sure I'd love that too.
When is Avatar Land supposed to be complete? I may have to coordinate our next trip around that opening. : )
I can't believe your almost there! So excited for you!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

I just agreed to go on a work trip in April and I'll be gone five days! I haven't left my kids more than a work shift ever! I seriously am having chest pain over it. DH will be coming with (its in Vegas) so my parents agreed to come stay with the kids. I just wish it wasn't for so long my first time away. Am I crazy? And for going, or for having never gone away before this? Kids are 6 and 2 1/2.

We have a trip booked for November 2014! I've been on that board as well. It has been fairly active already!

We are planned for nov 8-17 But thinking of changing to nov 14-23. When. Are you guys going? Earlier is better because the weather is better and there's a few days of food and wine. BUT it's crazy crowded fortune wine dine marathon it happened to us last nov. and there's no Xmas t the resort . Both dates are in bb I am considering changing it to the 14

Merry Christmas!

Watched the Disney parade and it made me a little sad missing the parks so much.
Christmas wasn't anything too special today. The kids opened their gifts and all but it snowed so my inlaws didn't make it as planned.
We will be heading to my parents (six hours away) on Friday. I have tomorrow off unexpectedly so thinking about going shopping seeing if I can find any deals. We don't need anything though so probably would be best to stay home and save the money for our next Disney trip.
Just spent a few hours putting together the Barbie dream house. That was crazy. Awful directions. But it's done and she loves it. Her new Elsa, Anna, Aurora, and Rapunzel dolls have taken up residence.
323 days until our next trip, unless we move the dates up a week to try to catch the end of Food and Wine. Not that I'm counting yet. I thought I was crazy starting to make preliminary plans but when the package came with that flash drive and booklet, I decided Disney wants me to be planning!

I'm torn I booked for nov 8-17 for food and wine feet . But thinking of changing to nov 14. -23 to see Xmas Have 299 days to go if I don't change it

ugh! Well the only card I believe I used when there was my Disney Visa. So thanks for the heads up. I'll watch it even more now. I just was watching the target issue on the news. So frustrating.

My DV number was compromised yesterday. Almost $4k in fraudulent charges. Geez. Glad for their fraud alerts and protection. Just hate having to change the auto-pay info for our various bills. Dillon always handled our finances. Miss that guy!

My DV number was compromised yesterday. Almost $4k in fraudulent charges. Geez. Glad for their fraud alerts and protection. Just hate having to change the auto-pay info for our various bills. Dillon always handled our finances. Miss that guy!

oh no!
I sure hope my card is fine. What a pain it would be if something happens when I'm leaving for my vacation in 18 days. sigh.

That was my big debate. Well, which one to see, because I just knew my family would not be able to make it to both. And yup, I was right! I'm glad we went to Lion King, just in case something happens and it doesn't reopen! We loved it, but have never seen the Nemo show. I'm sure I'd love that too.
When is Avatar Land supposed to be complete? I may have to coordinate our next trip around that opening. : )
I can't believe your almost there! So excited for you!

Thanks. I brought my youngest back to college today. Sooooo hard. He has been such a big help with my older son. I've been all teary eyed all day. He was so sweet to me on the ride back. :goodvibes
He agreed to come home the day before I go on my mini vacation to be with his brother while dh gets me to the airport. So only a couple weeks and I see him again. :yay:

But now that he is gone, I can get the suitcase on his bed and start packing. I don't have a lot that I feel I "have to" take. The weather has changed again watching accuweather. LOL It's going to be hard for me to figure out what I need before I get there. I way over packed the November trip.
Because of the holiday food fest, my clothes are much tighter. sigh. So I have to try on everything before it goes in the suitcase. :-(

Thanks again for being excited for me. I'm just too busy with life to really focus. Hopefully this weekend I can do that. :)

We are going 13-21. That's when I took vacation so the date is kind of set now.

Those are the dates I was thinking but staying until the 22nd. Almost the same dates as this past November when I went....loved the dates because the Christmas decorations are up and the weather was beautiful except for a couple of rainy days...

Those are the dates I was thinking but staying until the 22nd. Almost the same dates as this past November when I went....loved the dates because the Christmas decorations are up and the weather was beautiful except for a couple of rainy days...

I'm trying to convince DH to add the 22nd! We went the same week last year too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter