***Official November 2022 Thread***

The "good" thing about the whole site and app being down is no one else is booking either. At least it's not just you. I would be so frustrated though!!

50 days!!! Is it too early to start packing LOL?

I have a little Mickey-Minnie canvas tote in my bedroom that I’ve started putting small things for our trip in…. Shhhh- I think most people would think I’m crazy!

We are 48 days out!

I plan on going to the store this weekend and getting our toiletries. Shampoo, conditioner, face wash, lotion, etc. Nine nights and two girls so we will need bigger or full size for some things. I keep travel sizes of all of these things at home for our smaller trips. I feel it's just easier for me to buy this stuff ahead and have it packed instead of scrambling the morning of our trip.

I also need to purchase a pair of sneakers and some shirts. DD has a few Disneybounding outfits she wants from Shein too. Those will go straight to being packed except for the sneakers that I will wear on my daily walks to break them in.

Now to get DH to get the luggage out of the attic.

We are 48 days out!

I plan on going to the store this weekend and getting our toiletries. Shampoo, conditioner, face wash, lotion, etc. Nine nights and two girls so we will need bigger or full size for some things. I keep travel sizes of all of these things at home for our smaller trips. I feel it's just easier for me to buy this stuff ahead and have it packed instead of scrambling the morning of our trip.

I also need to purchase a pair of sneakers and some shirts. DD has a few Disneybounding outfits she wants from Shein too. Those will go straight to being packed except for the sneakers that I will wear on my daily walks to break them in.

Now to get DH to get the luggage out of the attic.
Try crocs if you haven't yet! Last time we went we took both our sneakers and crocs, but never ended up taking the sneakers out of our bags.
I was doubtful of them but now I wear them as often as I can! 🤣

Try crocs if you haven't yet! Last time we went we took both our sneakers and crocs, but never ended up taking the sneakers out of our bags.
I was doubtful of them but now I wear them as often as I can! 🤣

I love my Croc Athens flip flops. I wear them a lot especially during Disney trips. They work really well!! But I like to have 1-2 pairs of sneakers to switch it up if needed. I have a new found love for Birkenstock Arizona Essentials. Someone I follow on IG swears by them for her Disney trips so I got a pair a few months ago and now I live in them. I've used them for long day trips to NYC and other places and my feet feel great.

50 days!!! Is it too early to start packing LOL?

I have a little Mickey-Minnie canvas tote in my bedroom that I’ve started putting small things for our trip in…. Shhhh- I think most people would think I’m crazy!
Never too early!!!
We just put our suitcase up in the attic from Disneyland last month, it took me forever to unpack

Now at 50something days out for Disney world I feel like I need my suitcase down again 😂😂

Had no luck finding what I was interested in booking. Had to do a bunch of back-ups/2nd choices & rearrange all the times I was hoping for.
As I’m sorry :( it sucks it crashed and without warning came back up. I feel like a lot of people are probably in the same boat. We’re staying off site so we had to wake up every morning or stay up late in order to try to grab what we wanted. In the end we wound up adding an additional park day so we could keep ogas, savis and droid depot. We’re still scrambling for hoop Dee doo though 😬

WDW system must be bugging....the earlier post about ADR crash this morning...I was looking at the calendar for hours and today it is a completely different format and on my PC will only go to Nov. 15 (but shows up to Nov 19). Just yesterday I was able to see up to November 23rd.

Sis wanted to do a timed drop and we wound up loosing hoop Dee door altogether. I’m really upset now. Feel kinda hopeless
So sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can set an alert and get it. I was reading on TomB's website his article talking about ADRs and how he's seeing a lot of availability the day or 2 days before as opposed to 60 days out. I tested the theory yesterday (Friday) and sure enough, I could have booked BOG for dinner today (Saturday). The available options went from 40ish (at 60 days out) to nearly 70 (for next day).

I just finished booking my ADRs. We were overall successful. I was able to book Space 220 for lunch (not lounge) at my 60 +8. We did 2 parties of 4, using 2 MDE accounts.

I was unable to book California Grill for 2 (even tried 4) at my 60 +9.....anyone else seeing issues with CG availability? I also was hoping they would extend Celebration at the Top....but it still shows the last date of Sep24.

We didn't seek out anything else too difficult. I am excited to have our Thanksgiving dinner at BOG again.

I just finished booking my ADRs. We were overall successful. I was able to book Space 220 for lunch (not lounge) at my 60 +8. We did 2 parties of 4, using 2 MDE accounts.

I was unable to book California Grill for 2 (even tried 4) at my 60 +9.....anyone else seeing issues with CG availability? I also was hoping they would extend Celebration at the Top....but it still shows the last date of Sep24.

We didn't seek out anything else too difficult. I am excited to have our Thanksgiving dinner at BOG again.

CG is releasing at 60 days out at midnight. I had it for 60+9 and had to wait over a week to book it. It does book up by 8-9 am so don’t waste too much time on the 60 day mark.

As I’m sorry :( it sucks it crashed and without warning came back up. I feel like a lot of people are probably in the same boat. We’re staying off site so we had to wake up every morning or stay up late in order to try to grab what we wanted. In the end we wound up adding an additional park day so we could keep ogas, savis and droid depot. We’re still scrambling for hoop Dee doo though 😬
I want to do Hoop Dee Doo! But I’m torn because my son is RIDICULOUSLY picky and would literally eat nothing on the menu, so I feel silly coughing up the money for a dinner show when it would really just be for the show! Does anyone on here love it enough that they think I should try regardless?

Space 220 is what Im STALKING 😭😭 I wanted it so bad for my son, but after the crash yesterday morning of my ADR day, there has been absolutely nothing. I need it for Thurs. 11/17 if anyone ends up canceling & feels like letting me know lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter