***Official November 2022 Thread***

Does anyone know based on past year's dates what the prices might be for the November dates before Thanksgiving?

Does anyone know based on past year's dates what the prices might be for the November dates before Thanksgiving?
No need to guess—prices are posted on the disney world site. Parties in Nov. before Thanksgiving range from $149-$179 for adults (kids age 3-9 are $10 cheaper)

Prices for MVMCP are not bad! DVC gets a $10 discount too. Looks like there will be a party on Tuesday of Thanksgiving week, they didn't do that the last time we were there at that time. Could be a good thing and maybe the parties that week won't be quite so busy?

Will be there Thanksgiving week, never been to a MVMCP, thinking about going, but am very much on the fence. Tell me pros and cons please. Really, is it worth the extra money?

Switched my trip from 11/1-11/8 at Pop to 11/2-11/9 at Coronado in order to go to the first Christmas party. My flight was with SWA, so no trouble changing it, and zi hadn’t booked my return yet, so no problem there either.

Will be there Thanksgiving week, never been to a MVMCP, thinking about going, but am very much on the fence. Tell me pros and cons please. Really, is it worth the extra money?

I think it's worth it to go at least once and experience it. I'm one of those that likes to experience things for myself instead of taking someone else's word for it.

We did it in 2018 and have no regrets but we won't be doing it this year. If we were going in December I would probably give it more consideration but we go the first week the party is offered and we aren't in full Christmas mode just yet.

The parade and fireworks are amazing. The dance parties are cute. The character meets are different. We went for the theming and the actual party festivities and didn't go for rides so we didn't watch the wait times. The fake snow on Main Street was a hit.

As for the cons it's so crowded. It's like a regular park day with Christmas decorations. The character lines are very long. And the free cookies suck.

Me and DD16 are Christmas freaks but we are passing this year. We will instead go to MK that day, leave at 6 and have dinner at Cali Grill during the fireworks. The biggest thing I will miss is the parade.

Honestly, the ticket price isn’t bad so it might be worth it if you haven’t been. I wouldn’t go to another park that day. Sleep in, rest, eat a late lunch/early dinner, then show up at 4 ready to go!

We did the Halloween party in 2015 and timed our trip to hopefully do the party this time. We will take a pool/rest day that day and then do the party.

I'm going in November and have never done the MVMCP before but my husband and I are big Christmas people. I just had a couple of questions, do you have to have a park reservation for MK that day, or if you have a park ticket with hoppers, they will let you in for the party still? If we decide to just relax at the resort in the morning and head over around lunch time, can you stay in the park or do you have to exit and then re-enter for the party? Sorry for the silly questions, I've never done any of the parties before but looking forward to trying one :)

I'm going in November and have never done the MVMCP before but my husband and I are big Christmas people. I just had a couple of questions, do you have to have a park reservation for MK that day, or if you have a park ticket with hoppers, they will let you in for the party still? If we decide to just relax at the resort in the morning and head over around lunch time, can you stay in the park or do you have to exit and then re-enter for the party? Sorry for the silly questions, I've never done any of the parties before but looking forward to trying one :)
It is an entirely separate ticket. Entry starts at 4 if you just have a party ticket, but if you have a MK ticket that day you can of course arrive earlier and just stay, or hop over at 2. They have designated areas for you to pick up your wristband in the park if that’s what you do. If you are there and do not have a party ticket you need to leave at 6.

It is an entirely separate ticket. Entry starts at 4 if you just have a party ticket, but if you have a MK ticket that day you can of course arrive earlier and just stay, or hop over at 2. They have designated areas for you to pick up your wristband in the park if that’s what you do. If you are there and do not have a party ticket you need to leave at 6.
great, thanks so much!

And, bizarrely, more expensive than a full single day ticket at MK…. just be mentally prepared before you look at pricing. 💸

I’m actually SO glad they aren’t doing it our last night, the 19th! We have always spent our last night at MK and now we can since we have no interest in doing the party again, been there done that once, that was enough. I’ll take the money and spend on something else, nice dinner, etc.

It was 7am eastern for last year’s Christmas after hours event, so I’m planning on that.
Is it kind of like an ADR where the system just "knows" that you have qualifying resort reservations in order to purchase them on the 30th? I reaaaaaally want them for November 27th and reaaaaaaally don't want to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter