***Official November 2022 Thread***

Since the party runs until midnight, will there still be bus transportation back to the hotels that late or do we need to arrange different transportation?
There will be transportation back. I don’t know how much after the end it will run but we had transportation back after parties pre-2020.

I'm debating whether or not to do a party this year. We went in 2019 and loved it. I have no idea which date to even pick - we are there the 13th-19th (Bummed they are not doing one Sunday the 13th). I wish they would announce the rest of the Epcot eat to the beat artists! agh...

Just double checking- Tonight at midnight eastern, I should be able to log on to the Disney site and buy MVMCP tickets, right? I shouldn't have to do anything else to buy them? Since I am a DVC member, will I just put in my number to get the discount?

Just double checking- Tonight at midnight eastern, I should be able to log on to the Disney site and buy MVMCP tickets, right? I shouldn't have to do anything else to buy them? Since I am a DVC member, will I just put in my number to get the discount?
It should recognize your affiliation when you sign in. We were not DVC members last time we did a party.

I bought tickets in the middle of the night and got an email that says my ticket purchase is pending. Is that normal? When will the tickets show up on my plans?

I bought tickets in the middle of the night and got an email that says my ticket purchase is pending. Is that normal? When will the tickets show up on my plans?
You should get a confirmation right away. I actually just bought our tickets about 15 minutes again (my kids were begging to go again) and I had a confirmation on the screen as soon as I hit submit and the email confirmation arrived a minute later.

You should get a confirmation right away. I actually just bought our tickets about 15 minutes again (my kids were begging to go again) and I had a confirmation on the screen as soon as I hit submit and the email confirmation arrived a minute later.
I did get a confirmation email it just says pending and that I’ll get another email once it’s been processed. I wondered if that was normal since this is the first time I’ve purchased party tickets. I’m hoping I don’t have to call 😬

I did get a confirmation email it just says pending and that I’ll get another email once it’s been processed. I wondered if that was normal since this is the first time I’ve purchased party tickets. I’m hoping I don’t have to call 😬
Your confirmation should have your bar code to be scanned if you opted for electronic tickets. I’m not sure what happens if you opt for tickets to be mailed to you, though.

Your confirmation should have your bar code to be scanned if you opted for electronic tickets. I’m not sure what happens if you opt for tickets to be mailed to you, though.
Oh dear. I opted for emailed tickets so it looks like something went wrong. Thanks for your help

I also got the confirmation email (with bar code) immediately after purchasing. The tickets don't show up in MDE yet, but I'll give that a couple of days.

I also got the confirmation email (with bar code) immediately after purchasing. The tickets don't show up in MDE yet, but I'll give that a couple of days.
Thanks everyone. I did finally get the email with the barcode, it just took about 5 hours in case anyone else has the same issue. So glad I didn't have to wait hours on the phone with Disney, phew :)

We're going Nov 10-13 (3 park days) with our grown sons in their 20s and their SOs. They confirmed their ability to go last week and I clicked purchase on the 11/10 MVMCP so they better be going, lol!

Anyone have a recommendation for a table service dinner either in MK or a monorail resort for us to do before the MVMCP? Nothing that's the highest pricing for table service but something would be a place for dinner/drinks around 5 or 6 pm?

This is my first time planning (and paying lol) for more than just the 2 of us in the G+ era. My DH and I have the same interests and touring style, but this will be a whole new experience. At this point, I think we're only going to book an ADR for that first day, eat at the Food/Wine fest the next night and leave the next evening open.

We're going Nov 10-13 (3 park days) with our grown sons in their 20s and their SOs. They confirmed their ability to go last week and I clicked purchase on the 11/10 MVMCP so they better be going, lol!

Anyone have a recommendation for a table service dinner either in MK or a monorail resort for us to do before the MVMCP? Nothing that's the highest pricing for table service but something would be a place for dinner/drinks around 5 or 6 pm?

This is my first time planning (and paying lol) for more than just the 2 of us in the G+ era. My DH and I have the same interests and touring style, but this will be a whole new experience. At this point, I think we're only going to book an ADR for that first day, eat at the Food/Wine fest the next night and leave the next evening open.
I like the Grand Floridian Café. It’s not too expensive and close to the MK. In the MK, my favorite is Skipper Canteen. I would check the menus on allears to see if they have food you like.

I like the Grand Floridian Café. It’s not too expensive and close to the MK. In the MK, my favorite is Skipper Canteen. I would check the menus on allears to see if they have food you like.

Great, those were the 2 on my list, so I think I'm headed the right direction. Now to figure out what time works, lol.

Thanks!

I posted this on another thread, wondering if anyone has any thoughts here on our November Group. I have been told they should release actual extended hours 70 days in advance and that seems awfully late. Groan!

We’ll be arriving MCO at 3:30 on Monday November 14 so my guess is by the time we get bags and Uber/Lyft to hotel it will be 5-6? We have reserved Epcot for this ”day”. BUT we may not want to do this. We have 7 day PH. Our return flight doesn’t leave MCO until the following Monday at 3:45. The only reason we would burn a day and reservation on a late arrival that first day (we have to haul all the way from SoCa) is if Epcot had extended hours that Monday night. (And also we haven’t been back in 13 years so might want to get over). However if they don’t have extended hours that night it may be we don’t want to burn a day at Epcot for only like 3 hours. Then we could use that ticket day at the end and do MK in the morning before we have to leave. Otherwise we would be fine just doing something else in the morning—nice brunch.
So long way of asking if anyone has any guesses which days are likely to have extended hours the week of November 14 and at which parks. I know the MVMCP is happening some of those nights And that schedule has been released but I don’t see anything on hours on the Disney website yet On extended hours. Thanks.

I posted this on another thread, wondering if anyone has any thoughts here on our November Group. I have been told they should release actual extended hours 70 days in advance and that seems awfully late. Groan!

We’ll be arriving MCO at 3:30 on Monday November 14 so my guess is by the time we get bags and Uber/Lyft to hotel it will be 5-6? We have reserved Epcot for this ”day”. BUT we may not want to do this. We have 7 day PH. Our return flight doesn’t leave MCO until the following Monday at 3:45. The only reason we would burn a day and reservation on a late arrival that first day (we have to haul all the way from SoCa) is if Epcot had extended hours that Monday night. (And also we haven’t been back in 13 years so might want to get over). However if they don’t have extended hours that night it may be we don’t want to burn a day at Epcot for only like 3 hours. Then we could use that ticket day at the end and do MK in the morning before we have to leave. Otherwise we would be fine just doing something else in the morning—nice brunch.
So long way of asking if anyone has any guesses which days are likely to have extended hours the week of November 14 and at which parks. I know the MVMCP is happening some of those nights And that schedule has been released but I don’t see anything on hours on the Disney website yet On extended hours. Thanks.
I’m going to say they stick to the pattern and do Epcot EEH on Monday and MK EEH on Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter