Official October 2010 Thread!!- INCLUDE YOUR DATE/RESORT IN YOUR HEADER!!

toledo13

A dream is a wish your heart makes.
Hi all. UGH I WISH OCTOBER 2010 was here faster. Oh well, we'll just enjoy the ride until then, right? :confused3

We're going October 2-9, 2010... staying at the Westgate :scared1: for free :goodvibes. I've not stayed offsite in YEARS, so this'll be an experience. We even have to rent a car!!! What am I going to do without my DME?! ;)

I'll join you!!!! :cool1:
I wish it was October 2009, but I'm settling for 2010!! Heck, more time to obsess about dining, touring, etc. :banana: We're probaly going to go around the 20th-27th or so and I'm pretty certain we'll be staying at CSR.

We always go in July to WDW, but my husband wants to go in Oct 10, How is the weather, crowds etc.

:):):)

We always go in July to WDW, but my husband wants to go in Oct 10, How is the weather, crowds etc.

:):):)

Better than July!!! :rotfl:

The weather is hot, but not July hot. The crowds are lower than July as well. WE LOVE OCTOBER!!!

Just went under contract to rent points for the Beach Club Villas for October 1-10 !! :cool1: Yes that's also in 2010. I've got all my dining, parks, etc planned out...tho I'm sure the times/EMH/fireworks times will change but I suppose that's the fun of it. Yes I'm obsessing a bit, but to have what, 15 months to go...gotta have something to entertain me! :goodvibes

I like the new online ADR system, should be a nice thing to use next year!

Also, regarding the October time of year - it is amazing. We alternate between early October and early December. Both have no lines practically, but great weather (esp coming from new england!). This time it'll be a first for MNSSHP - but I'm most looking forward to the F&W festival. :woohoo:

We've just decided for certain that we're going back October 2010 as well! We went last October of 2008 and had a great trip. We're going to take my niece as well as her high school graduation trip. She's never been before. My daughter will be 4 at the time of the trip. She had an absolute blast on the last trip, and any "what do you want to do today" type question is generally answered with "Go to Disney World!"

We're not positive about the dates yet, but we'll be there for 9 days. We're going to try to plan it around DN's fall break from school, and those dates won't be out for quite a while. I'm so excited to get to take her though! My FIL and MIL will also be meeting us for a few days on the trip. They did last time too, and it was wonderful having them there.

We're going to stay at CBR. We'll be doing all four Disney parks, MNSSHP, Kennedy Space Center, and either Sea World or Universal's Islands of Adventure to see the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We have a rough idea of the ADRs we want to try for as well. I'm pretty sure my family thinks I'm nuts for beginning to plan so early, but there's a lot to think about!

Just talked to DH about the trip some more yesterday, and he said he wants to stay at the Poly. :scared1:

Do they have a smilie doing a back flip? I'm way more excited now, and I've still got 15 months to go!

I'm SOOOOO glad someone started this thread! :woohoo:

Me and DF are having our escape disney wedding in October 2010! :bride:

We are hoping for 10.2.2010 @ SBP @ 10am! :love:

We'll be arriving on 9.30 and checking in @ BLT!!! :cool1:

After the wedding we're moving to BWV for the Disneymoon! :banana:

Can you tell how excited I am!? I can't wait to start planning with all of you! :dance3:

wow....me and partner also going to get married in oct.we actually go on 28th of sept but stopping with family for 14 nights in SSR and then they are all going home and leaving us there for another week to honeymoon...this next 14 month is going to go so slow.

wow....me and partner also going to get married in oct.we actually go on 28th of sept but stopping with family for 14 nights in SSR and then they are all going home and leaving us there for another week to honeymoon...this next 14 month is going to go so slow.

No way!!! What day are you planning on getting married? You should head over to the weddings and disneymoon boards and start a Planning journal! Its a great way to get out your ideas and it helps the time go by (even though it is still going by WAYYYY too slow!)

Congrats Figment!! That will be amazing.

I only wish it could come more quickly!! Looking forward to BCV though, first time staying there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter