*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

Hmmm, if Toledo is open by the time we go...I'm thinking of dropping Boathouse for Toledo.

First, everyone but me has been to Boathouse and we have a Gibson's here so I don't really care. Second Toledo is gorgeous and the menu looks good, third....it's in our hotel! :D

thoughts?
It is really nice to go to dinner at a restaurant in your hotel. :)

It is really nice to go to dinner at a restaurant in your hotel. :)

I think so too!

If it's open, I'm going to make reservations at Toledo for our Boathouse night. I can keep Boathouse (because it's under Open Table) for my siblings if they want to go there.

Any souvenirs you guys plan to buy?

I always get a plushie. This trip I'm getting a Winnie The Pooh! 🥰

Looking for some food/wine kitchen stuff. Something unique from Animal Kingdom. Then just a t-shirt or hoodie for both of us. Oh and something for Walnut!

Looking for some food/wine kitchen stuff. Something unique from Animal Kingdom. Then just a t-shirt or hoodie for both of us. Oh and something for Walnut!

Since this is the makeup trip for our perfect May the 4th we are getting droids and sabers. That’s pretty much our souvenir budget outside of maybe some Food & Wine stuff or if I can finally get my hands on Loki ears without resorting to the eBay pirates.

I'm done with most everything except pins. All I want is one special pin for the 50th, probably an AP one as long as I like the design. If it has a 3d feature to it like many of the pins of the past, even better.

Could go with a halloween one too if they have anything fun.

I reserve the right to fall in love with a special release item ... I'm debating on whether I want to spoil the surprise by looking at websites, postings and videos reviewing all the merchandise coming out (I love to discover the new stuff on my own) or if I want to know what's there and where to find it.

Any of my people with longer trips coming in from September have luck booking sci-fi by chance? I was on at 6am on my ADR day (23rd) even 60+10 there was nothing. Tried every party size and time combination possible and there was nothing for lunch or dinner anywhere. I understand it’s hard to book but that seems impossible. Anybody see any ADRs 29, 30 or oct 2? I’m feeling like they aren’t in the system but maybe some how I missed them?

Any of my people with longer trips coming in from September have luck booking sci-fi by chance? I was on at 6am on my ADR day (23rd) even 60+10 there was nothing. Tried every party size and time combination possible and there was nothing for lunch or dinner anywhere. I understand it’s hard to book but that seems impossible. Anybody see any ADRs 29, 30 or oct 2? I’m feeling like they aren’t in the system but maybe some how I missed them?

We get in on the 30th so our first ADR day isn’t until this weekend. I would try using the free Touring Plans reservation finder, it’s never failed me even for the hardest to get ADRs.

Me: Solo Oct. 11th-14th. Joined by Niece Oct. 14th-16th.
Staying Deluxe Preferred Studio-
Saratoga Springs. OCT. 11th -16th

OCT.16th-23rd
10 others arriving
Accomondations: (2 ) 2 bedroom Lake View
Villas
Bay Lake Towers

🙂👍

Just found this thread!!
Put us down for Oct 6-13
SSR/OKW split stay.

Golfing trip for my DH and DS (3 rounds, one at each of the WDW main courses.)
Light on parks (just a day at MK and one at Epcot)
First trip for DD since she turned 21 so doing a Monorail Crawl (Drinks and food) and--- on a different day---- a Skyliner Crawl (Drinks and Food).
Water Park
FW horseback riding.
Hopefully getting in lots of resort/pool time too since will be first time for us at each of these resorts.

Me: Solo Oct. 11th-14th. Joined by Niece Oct. 14th-16th.
Staying Deluxe Preferred Studio-
Saratoga Springs. OCT. 11th -16th

OCT.16th-23rd
10 others arriving
Accomondations: (2 ) 2 bedroom Lake View
Villas
Bay Lake Towers

🙂👍
We had you in there (Sounds like a party!) :cheer2:
Oct. 11 - Oct. 23 - Montana Minnies - SSR & BLT

Just found this thread!!
Put us down for Oct 6-13
SSR/OKW split stay.

Golfing trip for my DH and DS (3 rounds, one at each of the WDW main courses.)
Light on parks (just a day at MK and one at Epcot)
First trip for DD since she turned 21 so doing a Monorail Crawl (Drinks and food) and--- on a different day---- a Skyliner Crawl (Drinks and Food).
Water Park
FW horseback riding.
Hopefully getting in lots of resort/pool time too since will be first time for us at each of these resorts.
Added! :ccat:

Oct. 6 - Oct. 13 - crazymomof4 - SSR & OKW

Had mine today and exactly the same happened with me. I even tried day 9 into the trip just for 2 people and nothing. I don’t think they’re loaded into the system yet honestly?? But I really have no idea lol

Had mine today and exactly the same happened with me. I even tried day 9 into the trip just for 2 people and nothing. I don’t think they’re loaded into the system yet honestly?? But I really have no idea lol
Have you checked again in the last couple hours?? Finally found some late this afternoon! Try checking now I think they finally loaded them in :)

Updating because gf and I had a long talk tonight and honestly neither of us feel like paying the crazy rack rate for CR CL without knowing what the lounges are gonna be like and we both hate the Incredibles refurb so our split stay is getting changed to Dolphin/Poly. It will royally suck getting home on 10/1 but I’d bet dollars to donuts MK will be the evening EMH that night and Dolphin is included so that’ll take some of the sting out at least. And a couple extra thousand buys a lot of Lyfts. :rotfl2:

I haven’t stayed at the Dolphin since our last big family trip when I was 14 so it’ll be really special introducing my gf to it. And since Yachtsman will be opening back up I’m hoping Crews Cup will too so I can get my burger!!

Updating because gf and I had a long talk tonight and honestly neither of us feel like paying the crazy rack rate for CR CL without knowing what the lounges are gonna be like and we both hate the Incredibles refurb so our split stay is getting changed to Dolphin/Poly. It will royally suck getting home on 10/1 but I’d bet dollars to donuts MK will be the evening EMH that night and Dolphin is included so that’ll take some of the sting out at least. And a couple extra thousand buys a lot of Lyfts. :rotfl2:

I haven’t stayed at the Dolphin since our last big family trip when I was 14 so it’ll be really special introducing my gf to it. And since Yachtsman will be opening back up I’m hoping Crews Cup will too so I can get my burger!!
Hey Kylenne, I'm confused... do you want me to update your entry? What dates and resorts are you at?

Please use the format:

Month day - Month day - Kylenne - resort / resort

Thanks!

Hate the incredibles refurb also! As a bay lake tower owner I’m REALLY hoping that never comes our way! I don’t hate the poly refurb but preferred the darker Lilo and stitch rooms over the brighter Moana rooms but I think I’m in the minority on that one.

Hate the incredibles refurb also! As a bay lake tower owner I’m REALLY hoping that never comes our way! I don’t hate the poly refurb but preferred the darker Lilo and stitch rooms over the brighter Moana rooms but I think I’m in the minority on that one.

The CR rooms look so freakin cheap and cheesy to me and not in a fun way. Like Disneyfied IKEA or those themed kid bedrooms they used to do on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. We both loved the old Poly rooms but I absolutely fell in love with the new look. It admittedly helps that Moana is my favorite Disney movie in years and I’m like those little kids obsessed with Frozen about it. We don’t mind paying ugly rack rates for once at Poly if we have to given the circumstances, but no way for CR and not for those rooms. And especially not knowing what CL lounges will look like.

So we were talking about it and I was like ok why not and went on the Bonvoy app and lo and behold there was availability. That’s a lot of money we’re saving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter