*~* Official POFQ September 2012 Roll Call - List in Post 1 - Join Us! *~*

Today is my 30th birthday! We are now 31 days out, exactly one month!!!

Today I added to my $1 toys/activity book stash. Target had some really cool activity books on the 50 states, and the Avengers. I also bought the baby a Disney t shirt that was on sale...I like to buy a few Disney tees before we go, much cheaper than buying shirts there.

Old Navy had a sale, so I ordered a few tshirts. Two of them are really cute Mickey shirts. One is a jersey t shirt style with classic MM on the front.

Getting closer....

Today is my 30th birthday! We are now 31 days out, exactly one month!!!

Today I added to my $1 toys/activity book stash. Target had some really cool activity books on the 50 states, and the Avengers. I also bought the baby a Disney t shirt that was on sale...I like to buy a few Disney tees before we go, much cheaper than buying shirts there.

Old Navy had a sale, so I ordered a few tshirts. Two of them are really cute Mickey shirts. One is a jersey t shirt style with classic MM on the front.

Getting closer....

Happy Birthday! :flower3:

How much were the Old Navy shirts, if you don't mind my asking? I picked up a few T's at Walmart for around $7, but I'm always looking for more great Disney buys ...

They were $20 a piece, but I saved 25% off the order plus free shipping. So $15 a piece. Also I am plus size so my clothes almost always cost more, so I thought they were a bargain!

They were $20 a piece, but I saved 25% off the order plus free shipping. So $15 a piece. Also I am plus size so my clothes almost always cost more, so I thought they were a bargain!

Oh that's a great price! :thumbsup2 I'm sure they're better quality than the ones I picked up at Wal-Mart, too.

-----------

Can't believe we are nearly to online check-in time! :hyper: I'm still on the fence, undecided as to whether I will or not. Anyone else balancing on the fence with me?

Well I told the teachers last night. My son's 3rd grade teacher was very understanding. So even said she would try to get a packet together for him to keep him up to speed.

My other son's teacher, however was a different story. First off he is in the 1st grade class part of the day and in an Autism class part of the day. I went to open house and the 1st grade teacher took all of 3 seconds with us, flatly said "He only spends journal time in here" then turned to speak with other parents (where she went on and on about their kids...). So I got her attention, told her we are taking him out of school the last week in September.

Well her eyes bulged out and a horrible look covered her face. Whatever. His Autism teacher wasn't there, so I dropped in on his former SPED teacher. I repeated what the 1st grade teacher said and did, and she was just as upset as I was. She said "Well, if he is only in her class for journal time what does it matter?!" lol I love that she is still so protective of my son!

I emailed the Autism teacher, but she has been out sick so I hope to hear back from her soon.

I am so ready for this trip! I love being able to say that in exactly one month we will be celebrating DS8's birthday in the MK!!!!

I ordered my photopass+ last night and I just got an email that it is shipped!!!

Well I told the teachers last night. My son's 3rd grade teacher was very understanding. So even said she would try to get a packet together for him to keep him up to speed.

My other son's teacher, however was a different story. First off he is in the 1st grade class part of the day and in an Autism class part of the day. I went to open house and the 1st grade teacher took all of 3 seconds with us, flatly said "He only spends journal time in here" then turned to speak with other parents (where she went on and on about their kids...). So I got her attention, told her we are taking him out of school the last week in September.

Well her eyes bulged out and a horrible look covered her face. Whatever. His Autism teacher wasn't there, so I dropped in on his former SPED teacher. I repeated what the 1st grade teacher said and did, and she was just as upset as I was. She said "Well, if he is only in her class for journal time what does it matter?!" lol I love that she is still so protective of my son!

I emailed the Autism teacher, but she has been out sick so I hope to hear back from her soon.

I am so ready for this trip! I love being able to say that in exactly one month we will be celebrating DS8's birthday in the MK!!!!

GRRR! Don't you want to smack people sometimes? Seriously! :furious:

Sept 18-25th for me. Can't wait!

:welcome: I'll add you to the list on the first page. Our trips overlap!

I ordered my photopass+ last night and I just got an email that it is shipped!!!

:banana: WAHOO! Great news!

I can't beleive we leave tommorow. The one thing is we didn't book a super early flight this time around. I'm sort of bummed about that. We won't leave here until 8am when we normaly would be gone at 2am lol. But we never do anything but hit the pool the first day. Plus we don't have to wake the girls. So hopefully we can start Saturday off at Epcot not tired or cranky pants.

I can't beleive we leave tommorow. The one thing is we didn't book a super early flight this time around. I'm sort of bummed about that. We won't leave here until 8am when we normaly would be gone at 2am lol. But we never do anything but hit the pool the first day. Plus we don't have to wake the girls. So hopefully we can start Saturday off at Epcot not tired or cranky pants.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

So excited for you!!!!

You guys are in for a treat! We just returned from a week at Riverside, and the resort is wonderful. Do not miss taking in a movie one night on the lawn next to Oak Manor. We stayed in the Royal rooms area, and one night watched Tangled out on the lawn while lying on towels provided by cast members. The weather was mild, the movie entertaining, and the memory of being there with my family will last a lifetime!

Have a great trip!!

1 month from today I will be at the MK!!!!! It has been a long 4 years since my last trip, and I am just ecstatic!!!!! Got home from work today, and my DME packet arrived in the mail!!!! Didn't get the other things yet, like the cool luggage tags and travel documents so I am still excited for that!!!

4 more days for us!! Cannot wait, but truthfully am still very nervous about the Hurricane. Fingers crossed that we will get there safe, and won't lose a single day of our vacation.

4 more days for us!! Cannot wait, but truthfully am still very nervous about the Hurricane. Fingers crossed that we will get there safe, and won't lose a single day of our vacation.

Sending you lots of Pixie Dust

We're 7 days behind you. You never can tell with those darned hurricanes! But hopefully you won't be affected. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:

Looks like the hurricane is heading here. Hopefully it won't get too organized before it hits land or maybe it will keep shifting west. Anxiety is very high around here. There is already a run on gas, school is canceled for the next three days and people are already evacuating.
I am prepared to stay put if it stays a Cat 1 or less, but also ready to leave if not.

Pixie dust def needed!!!

MrsKraemer, lots of pixie dust for you! Be safe.

We can't believe it... but we will be on the plane in less than 12 hours. Seems like FOREVER since we started planning this trip and counting down. Disney here we come!!!!:yay:

Looks like the hurricane is heading here. Hopefully it won't get too organized before it hits land or maybe it will keep shifting west. Anxiety is very high around here. There is already a run on gas, school is canceled for the next three days and people are already evacuating.
I am prepared to stay put if it stays a Cat 1 or less, but also ready to leave if not.

Pixie dust def needed!!!

Stay safe!! Hope there is more bark than bite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter