*OFFICIAL* Rivers of Light Details - Showtimes/Dining/FastPass+/Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank to this thread I was able to make some modifications to my upcoming trip (less than 30 days out). I ended up switching my AK & HS days to see the ROL show and got lucky enough to score an ADR for Sci Fi on our new HS day.

Just booked a Tusker House dining pkg ressie for our upcoming May trip. We got a 10:15 breakfast and my plan is to hit Dawa first for Bloody Mary's.
Crossing my fingers for some soft openings for Pandora that week too! :banana:

FWIW, these were the prices quoted to me by Disney dining rep. when I called today. I only asked for adult prices.
Tusker House:
Breakfast: $39.41 per person
Lunch and dinner: $52.19 pp

Tiffins:
Lunch and dinner: $71.36 pp

This is what I was told today when I called. Our ressie says "first showing". We weren't given the option of choosing a show. Our date is May 14th.

In case you haven't noticed - I've updated the top post on the first page will all the important info re. dining packages, showtimes etc.

Love hearing that so many of you have managed to get reservations already! :) I'm excited to see the show in person at some point too!
Yay, you're back! First post looks great and please alter the title as you see fit.

I kept updating it to attempt to keep new threads from being posted and then merged.

Thank you for all your time in updating the thread! :goodvibes

Well I am bummed! have had my dining ressies since 180 days out, days all planned out, FP chosen and the two days we are in AK coming up, they aren't showing ROL :(
We don't usually get park hoppers, but this year had so many things up in the air that we got them. ROL, possible Pandora soft openings, Star Wars dessert party dates not out yet, New show replacing Wishes...... so many variables! We're not going until May so we have some time, but I'm not used to all this uncertainty! We're excited though!

Yay, you're back! First post looks great and please alter the title as you see fit.

I kept updating it to attempt to keep new threads from being posted and then merged.

Thank you for all your time in updating the thread! :goodvibes
Sorry! Being in the UK can make it pretty tricky keeping up with you Americans ;) lol. Been a hectic couple of days at work too, so haven't had much Disney time! :(

Thank you very much for updating the title etc. whilst i've been gone. And thanks for all your hard work moderating these boards! :)

We don't usually get park hoppers, but this year had so many things up in the air that we got them. ROL, possible Pandora soft openings, Star Wars dessert party dates not out yet, New show replacing Wishes...... so many variables! We're not going until May so we have some time, but I'm not used to all this uncertainty! We're excited though!
Park hopper is a must, this year especially. RoL will be in full swing by May, if you are going toward the end of may - Pandora is likely to be in softs, Star Wars dessert party should be on (and the fireworks are amazing anyway - definitely a must see even without a reservation), and 'Happily Ever After' looks exciting too! Not to forget about Miss Adventure Falls at Typhoon Lagoon, and anything else they decide to announce in the meantime!! Have a magical time!

We have Tiffins at 3:25 on 3/4. It says we get appetizer, entrée and dessert. Do we get to choose anything from the menu or is it limited? I've got my eye on the short ribs. I've only done one dining package and it was a buffet, so I'm not sure what the rules are for this.

Last edited:
We will be at AK on Feb 16 -- any hope they would possibly do an unannounced show the day before the initial opening? We were planning to leave the park by 6, but would adjust dining plans that night if there was any thought they might do the show.

Argh! Lol. We picked the wrong day to go to AK during our March vacation. I wish they were showing it nightly then. Oh well. Next time!

Does anyone know if the Fast Pass+ seating is the same as the seating that is part of the Dining Packages (Premium Seating)?

Does anyone know if the Fast Pass+ seating is the same as the seating that is part of the Dining Packages (Premium Seating)?

This map from the disney website shows that they separate sections.
The fast pass section is that whole asia block, while the dining is more on the dinoland-y side.

So when in march does it change? The showtime was still 7:15 on March 11

Argh! Lol. We picked the wrong day to go to AK during our March vacation. I wish they were showing it nightly then. Oh well. Next time!
That's why I switched my days around because I didn't want to miss it since I'm not sure when I'll be back again.

ai
I'm starting to wonder how hard this show will be to get into.

There's usually only 1, sometimes 2, shows a night and they're not even every night.

I would speculate it will be hard the smaller seating area combined with new show I think it'll be a fairly long wait if you have a fast pass without one yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter