*** Official September 2024 Thread ***

Super excited! We usually go in October but wanted to rent DVC points this trip and september was cheaper. We're a multiple hotel type of family. Like to experience it all.

Sept 18th thru the 20th we will be at old key west
20th thru the 25th we will be at AKL kidani
25th thru 29th we will be at Riviera

3 new hotels for us, so excited. Not sure yet on how many park days. We have never been in september so I know more rain will be involved but we did go in July last year, so I feel like we can at least handle the HEAT.

Damn So glad to see this post! this is exactly what I need!
We will be going from Sept 28 - Oct 5
Sep 28 - 30 (ASM), Oct 1st - Oct 5th (OKW)

Super excited! We usually go in October but wanted to rent DVC points this trip and september was cheaper. We're a multiple hotel type of family. Like to experience it all.

Sept 18th thru the 20th we will be at old key west
20th thru the 25th we will be at AKL kidani
25th thru 29th we will be at Riviera

3 new hotels for us, so excited. Not sure yet on how many park days. We have never been in september so I know more rain will be involved but we did go in July last year, so I feel like we can at least handle the HEAT.

:welcome: Just added you both to the Roll Call!

Damn So glad to see this post! this is exactly what I need!
We will be going from Sept 28 - Oct 5
Sep 28 - 30 (ASM), Oct 1st - Oct 5th (OKW)

We will be at OKW from Sept 29-Oct 5th for our 20th wedding anniversary. I love OKW it’s so quiet and beautiful. 😊 However we will be offsite Sept 22-29.

Hello All! I book my first September trip 9/4-9/8 at ASMu. Going solo, as I usually do, and loving the suggestions about when to visit MK and the weather.
:welcome: So happy to have you along, thanks for joining in! September will be my first(ish) solo trip, too ::yes::

I have a slight correction to our dates. We are at the YC from 9/29 to Oct 3rd,
not Oct 2nd. :)

Just updated the roll call!

We are still arriving on Sept 26 but our flight changed so now we land in Orlando at 10:45 AM instead of 6:50 PM. I basically gained a whole day :) I know both my kids will want to hit the pool at soon as we arrive, so they can swim all afternoon and then I think we will head to Disney Springs for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter