***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I'm assuming then that the water that they sell at Docking Bay 7 is not the cool looking bottle cause that's at $4.25

Looking at the map on MDE, it looks like the only entrance to SWGE is through Toy Story Land. I though the entrance would be further over, like from the street between Sci Fi and Muppet Vision (no idea what they call it now)

Looking at the map on MDE, it looks like the only entrance to SWGE is through Toy Story Land. I though the entrance would be further over, like from the street between Sci Fi and Muppet Vision (no idea what they call it now)
the entrance is on Grand Avenue by Muppets, you don't see the path connecting cause it's through a cave like structure. There's also the entrance by TSLand but rumors are that only Grand Av will be used as an entrance and TSLand will be the exit

What time was this picture? I was there today and asked about checkin procedures. There was no line when I got there but that’s probably due to it not being near any of the timeslot openings. They said they have been letting people in as much as an hour early today but that could change.

What time was this picture? I was there today and asked about checkin procedures. There was no line when I got there but that’s probably due to it not being near any of the timeslot openings. They said they have been letting people in as much as an hour early today but that could change.
10:49 am

I wonder if that is long term use or only single use like the ones they usually sell in the park.

Got some info on fp ratios
first phase (less busy) will be 4 fp to 1 standby
second phase 25 fp to 1 standby
third phase (very busy) will be 80 fp to 1 standby
Also single rider queue will open with land opening (not sure about preview) kids ages 6 or younger are not allowed to go through single rider because you will be separated
Wheelchairs cannot go through single rider because it has stairs

Is this normal? It almost seems
Backwards. And I would assume all rides would operate on the same ratio, and the same # of FP to be distributed daily regardless of crowds. So a busy day it would make more sense to give priority to the standby line. And on an empty day give
Priority to FP to make the standby line longer. 4/1 and 80/1 is a huge difference. I would have thought a percentage would stay roughly the same.

Is this normal? It almost seems
Backwards. And I would assume all rides would operate on the same ratio, and the same # of FP to be distributed daily regardless of crowds. So a busy day it would make more sense to give priority to the standby line. And on an empty day give
Priority to FP to make the standby line longer. 4/1 and 80/1 is a huge difference. I would have thought a percentage would stay roughly the same.
This is how fp operates, which is why I keep saying that the attraction without fp will make the standby line go faster because there's no stop and go on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter