Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

You were close. It's here:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/passholder-benefits-and-discounts/rundisney/

Log into your account and if your AP is activated/valid, there will be a link there for you to go to...on that second page the Active.com links will pop up at noon EST tomorrow.

Thank you!! Hoping all goes smoothly tomorrow... fingers crossed!

I also found the link that @opusone posted earlier just by googling around so it seems it's in the public domain. I have read about people having their entry cancelled if they signed up using the AP link and did not have one.

As a bonus, the AP pages only load half the time for me anyway! (Using Chrome)

I always have to use an alternative browser to see my AP discounts.

And yes (I admit) ... I've posted the links in the past too.

Brian

YES! I was using chrome earlier and getting the stitch ate the page error hence my original post!

Not to sound mean at all, but please don't post the link to the actual annual passholder page. The one posted above me to be exact. It then opens it for anyone and takes away the benefit from actual AP holders. thanks!

runDisney has been reported to void entries from non-AP holders, so there's really no reason for them to hide it or for people to not post the link here or elsewhere.

I'm planning our 20th wedding celebration around this race, which is the one that started me on a distance running trajectory! It will be an adult only trip and we will stay for the first time at BW. Pretty excited, and hope I can get registered next week.

If I register for the 5k which is on Friday, I must pick up my bib and stuff at the expo on Thursday... anyone know or confirm the hours the expo is open on Thursday? Before I register I need to make sure I can make it to the expo by Thursday but I can't find the hours of the expo.

Also... I've never done this, if you get "picked up" for not running at pace, do you still get your medal? I want my mom to do it with me but she's hesitant bc of the pace requirement. Any thoughts?

Thanks

If I register for the 5k which is on Friday, I must pick up my bib and stuff at the expo on Thursday... anyone know or confirm the hours the expo is open on Thursday? Before I register I need to make sure I can make it to the expo by Thursday but I can't find the hours of the expo.

Also... I've never done this, if you get "picked up" for not running at pace, do you still get your medal? I want my mom to do it with me but she's hesitant bc of the pace requirement. Any thoughts?

Thanks

The Thursday Expo will be from *around* 10AM (they will prob open early) to 8PM.

Picked Up - I'll yield to others on the 5K sweep points. Being an untimed race, as long as ya finish in the overall allotted time for the race... I think you'd be fine.

That said, if you're swept, yes, you still get the medal.

Brian

Anyone see a link for DVC or annual pass holders yet? I would call DVC to double check that the link will be up before noon today, but they never know anything about it.

I sure hope they don't change their mind about opening registration today (like last year). I've cleared my schedule for this!!

I was looking at the event page again, and man, it's riddled with errors - under the challenge is says you get short sleeved shirts when everyone else gets long-sleeved, it makes reference to the challenge under the 10k... They didn't get this page up in a hurry or anything, did they? :sad2:

Refreshing the AP page at my desk at work like..
J1dC21wjtC.gif

I sure hope they don't change their mind about opening registration today (like last year). I've cleared my schedule for this!!
The Facebook posted about AP/DVC I planned to take off Tuesday and let fate decide if I'd be off today... nope I'll be on my works ****ty break room wifi so Tuesday it is

Does anyone know if I can get my dd signed up through DVC? She's an associate member under our contracts. She has her own Active acct.

Does anyone know if I can get my dd signed up through DVC? She's an associate member under our contracts. She has her own Active acct.

I signed my kids (14 & 11) up through DVC for 2 races last year without a problem. They are not listed on my contract.

I signed my kids (14 & 11) up through DVC for 2 races last year without a problem. They are not listed on my contract.
I have been told 2 different things at 2 different times about this by DVC Member Services (not shocking):

1) Only the MEMBERS on the contracts are eligible -- not children

2) Members and any MINOR children in the same household are eligible.

I believe small print says the 1st above is true.

We are all AP, so I just use that to avoid any problems like cancelled registrations for lack of credentials (which they apparently SOMETIMES do).

Not sure what "associate member" means...?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter