Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

in for 5 and 10 sister in for 10 went to my profile and went to the buy merchandise tab and got the 5K and 10K bundle as well as the AP bundle (guess Ill have to hope the pin situation this year is better then last as the bundles this year just have the logo pin/mile magnet and not also the medal replica pin packaged with it)

what a hassle. mine got hung up because the t-shirt sizes wouldn't load. got all the way through paying and then it locked with a message saying i had to pick a t-shirt size, but no way to get back into the registration form, so I had to start all over again.
Mine did the same. Had to start all over, then it told me I had already signed up for the 5k (I thought I'd registered my daughter but no, just myself) so then I started over a third time. Waiting to see how many times my card gets charged.

If I wasn't at work I'd be drinking because of this stress.

I'm in for the Challenge! The pre-purchase bundles were all weird this year. All I want is a mileage magnet, and a race medal replica pin, for each race. There is no such bundle available to pre-purchase. Here's hoping they are all still available at the expo when I get there.

Anyway so glad I can come to the boards here and commiserate with fellow runDisney fans as we navigate the registration process!

I have my room booked already so I'm ready...

Wait is today the day to register?

It's early registration today for AP holders and DVC.

I had a reminder set for 10 AM today CENTRAL time. DUH. Luckily I realized at about 9:35 and was able to get in and registered pretty easily. Sounds like it was for the best since it wasn't working right at 10 anyway. Oh, runDisney, never change. Or, maybe, one day change!

Got my husband, Chris, me and one twin, Paige registered for the challenge. Second twin, Sophie in for the 10K.

Now the hard part...getting my 15 year old twins to actually train for the races. :D

so Frustrated, have been through the registration twice, and it kicks out the shirt size, so won't register me, and you can't go back to edit it. I am sure my credit card is thinking "FRAUD" alert!

And now back waiting in the Queue to try yet again. GRRRRR

what a hassle. mine got hung up because the t-shirt sizes wouldn't load. got all the way through paying and then it locked with a message saying i had to pick a t-shirt size, but no way to get back into the registration form, so I had to start all over again.

Mine did the same. Had to start all over, then it told me I had already signed up for the 5k (I thought I'd registered my daughter but no, just myself) so then I started over a third time. Waiting to see how many times my card gets charged.

If I wasn't at work I'd be drinking because of this stress.
Same here. The first time it didn’t go through - although it did charge my credit card, and then had to go back through to figure out how to get the T-shirt sizes to show up, and then was charged again. I’m hoping that first charge gets discarded and doesn’t actually go through.

Anyways, I’m in for the 5k and Half! Plan to make a trip out of the MCM 50k the weekend before to Disney the next weekend!

ok, registered for the challenge and 5K. It will be my 3rd challenge, and my 4th half. I was planning on doing a cruise, but kept thinking I'd rather get up at 230am and do some races. (WHAT???)

Can someone PM me an AP link? Still not finding it.

Sorry, but I don't think anyone on the boards will help you. There has simply been too much abuse of non-AP folks registering early using the AP page. This is unfortunate for you if you really are an AP, which of course, I have no idea.

Same here. The first time it didn’t go through - although it did charge my credit card, and then had to go back through to figure out how to get the T-shirt sizes to show up, and then was charged again. I’m hoping that first charge gets discarded and doesn’t actually go through.

Anyways, I’m in for the 5k and Half! Plan to make a trip out of the MCM 50k the weekend before to Disney the next weekend!

I used my Disney Visa and I could see charges and then refunds right away, so hopefully it all works out.
The MCM is pretty hard core! Good for you! I did the RnR half last weekend and the hills were awful.

I used my Disney Visa and I could see charges and then refunds right away, so hopefully it all works out.
The MCM is pretty hard core! Good for you! I did the RnR half last weekend and the hills were awful.
Just went and checked, and it did refund. Thanks!

Can someone PM me an AP link? Still not finding it.
When you log in to MDE go to the annual passholder page. I believe it was under passholder extras or something like that. If you can get in to the passholder page you can search it and find it.

It's early registration today for AP holders and DVC.

I had a reminder set for 10 AM today CENTRAL time. DUH. Luckily I realized at about 9:35 and was able to get in and registered pretty easily. Sounds like it was for the best since it wasn't working right at 10 anyway. Oh, runDisney, never change. Or, maybe, one day change!

Got my husband, Chris, me and one twin, Paige registered for the challenge. Second twin, Sophie in for the 10K.

Now the hard part...getting my 15 year old twins to actually train for the races. :D
I bet that's as much fun as getting my 8 year old to train for the 5k. o_O In a stunning reversal of stubbornness this morning she decided she wanted in for the 5k. So she's in.

Finally registered. Unbelievably frustrating experience.

Has anyone received any confirmation emails? While I can see the registrations in my account, I haven't received a single email...

Finally registered. Unbelievably frustrating experience.

Has anyone received any confirmation emails? While I can see the registrations in my account, I haven't received a single email...
I got all 3 of my emails almost instantly. Although having to start over multiple times I'm sure my credit card thinks I'm running eight races.

FINALLY!!! Something about my work browser that RD doesn't like. I got to the hold queue on my phone using Safari but couldn't get past there. I finally got the web address off my phone and typed it into my computer and it took me there and it worked. Too much stress!!

Till June and Princess opening.... asking for that day off work!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter