• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Short notice but DIS meet up for W&D weekend - like all our past meet ups, Hurricane Hanna's is the go to spot. This year it will be at 2:00 on Saturday, November 2. You don't need to RSVP or anything but feel free to post if you're showing up. Hope to see you there.

I haven't posted here in a while so someone vouch for me that I'm not some rando posting a meet up.

Well, I like living on the edge, so even though you appear to be a rando, I will do my best to swing by. I'll have two of my kiddos and hubby with me, so probably won't linger long, but I'd love to see some Dis pals.

Depends. If you don’t have a park ticket you can get in starting at 5PM. The major rides are open. They have special meet and greets and of course the food booths open. Last year a group of us just ventured around WS drinking and finished up with a ride on Soarin.

Thanks! We don't really drink and I am the pickiest eater ever so it probably isn't a good choice. Also, I see the main thing starts at 10PM and I'll be ready to go to sleep by then. LOL.

IMO, it's a welcome, if unspectacular, add-on to race goodies but I could never in good conscience encourage someone to pay for it.

Thanks! I think we have decided to skip it. My ticket has not even arrived so it may not have been an option anyway. LOL.

If I can muscle up the courage to emerge from lurk-dom, I will try and stop by the meet up......assuming I can move quickly through the expo before and convince my impatient teens to put off heading to Test Track for a short while.

Short notice but DIS meet up for W&D weekend - like all our past meet ups, Hurricane Hanna's is the go to spot. This year it will be at 2:00 on Saturday, November 2. You don't need to RSVP or anything but feel free to post if you're showing up. Hope to see you there.

I haven't posted here in a while so someone vouch for me that I'm not some rando posting a meet up.

I will try to make it. May have family in tow. I think we have Slinky Dog that afternoon so I’m not sure how long I’ll linger but we’re staying at BC so it’s convenient one way or the other to hope over and say hi!

Hoping to be there! Will have a kid tagging along so won’t stay long.
I’ll have my mom and my daughter with me. I figure it’s a good excuse to go to Ample Hills before or after. 🍦
How old is your daughter? Mine is 8, maybe if we are there around the same time they’d have each other to talk to? Just a thought, was hoping to buy myself a few extra minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter