• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ogas cantina, are all reservations gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian here! I wasn’t able at all to book yesterday, but put in a touring plans request and one just came through! I grabbed it even though it’s not my desired date or time. While booking 2 more came through for exactly the perfect time! I clicked through the link to get there rather than try to figure out how to get there myself (US vs CAD site). Good luck!
I only can get to the point where it asks for time and party size by using the US site on my phone. Like you, nothing was available until my phone pinged at 4am to say that Touring Plans had found reservations. I was able to find pretty much anything I wanted for both my November dates and my January dates, even for our party of six. So we're going! Fuzzy Tauntaun in my future!

Have any Canadians been able to make reservations through the "en-CA" Canadian site? I can get to Savi's and Droid Depot just fine now, but only can press dates for Oga's. And it never even asks for how many guests or a time.
ETA: I adjusted the URL for the US, and I still get no questions about party size or time desired (as none are available). But instead of saying "9am-9pm" it lists time windows for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner--and the breakfast window says "6-10am"! Argh! If only that could be true. I would gladly get up at 4am for EEMH, Oga's reservation or no.

For Savi's I noticed that some dates on the calendar that appears have slashes/X through them, like in early December, so you know to not even bother trying to check that date.
Sigh. I don't know how many times I should check the same dates. All I ever see are the hours (9am-9pm) or "No Times Available."

I am on my break on a night shift. I had the same luck yesterday. I tried 8 hours.

Half an hour ago, I went in, and did a search for lunch at all the restaurants at HS, and got 2 times available for the day I wanted at lunch. I almost booked, then decided I liked the other time more. When I did a second search, nothing came up for Ogas. I had to log out, then go back in to get the times to appear again. Yesterday, it was as if it was an unbookable quick service. I didn’t even get the option to try looking for a time anytime I tried.

Alot of dates for Savi’s are open again for booking. They must have released the times people booked and cancelled yesterday as they adjusted their vacation plans.

Good luck getting your reservations!

After being closed out of Oga’s yesterday for 12/6-9, I just tried (@ 6:30 am eastern) and was able to get ADRs on 12/6 & 7. Multiple times available. Think Disney released more times. Pays to keep trying!!

Me too, I think they added inventory overnight! It was showing as sold out yesterday but today I had a huge choice of times.

My wife woke up at 4am (bless her heart) and she got us reservations for Oga's Cantina! So psyched! Not sure if the system was overwhelmed or they just released more reservations, but keep trying if you didn't get what you wanted!

Yesterday between 4 and 8PM CST, I was trying to book Oga’s and got nothing. No tables available. Checked over 2month period (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 1, 2 or 4 people.

This morning around 4AM. I logged in there was a TON of spots open for Oga’s.
I was even able to move my Driod build to a more preferable time.

I highly suggest others on this board go check immediately as Disney added many more ADRs

My wife woke up at 4am (bless her heart) and she got us reservations for Oga's Cantina! So psyched! Not sure if the system was overwhelmed or they just released more reservations, but keep trying if you didn't get what you wanted!
Just got up at 7 am & searched and got into Oga's for our family trip in the fall & our anniversary trip in December. There are times now bookable. Good luck all!

Was up early this am on east coast saw multiple availability for Ogas in Dec. We were lucky enough to get Ogas Savis and Droid build for dec 21 yesterday but it took a lot of patience and luck!!! Hang in there to all that are still searching !!

No luck last night, but earlier this morning I grabbed two Oga’s reservations for our trip in mid-November. Last night, I was able to make a reservation at Savi’s. Yay! Finally some concrete plans for SWGE!!!

If you couldn't get anything last night, try again now! I tried all afternoon yesterday for our trip in September, kept showing no tables available, now there's lots of times to choose from.

Got one for Christmas week! Tried all day and night yesterday. Nothing. Thought they were all gone but lots available today. Go get em!

Not sure what happened yesterday but there are now a ton of Savis available and I was able to snag Ogas for 10:40 on 09/11. Not sure if it was website but now a ton of availability for basically all SWGE reservations across the week if anyone felt left out yesterday ;) My dates are 09/09-09/16 and plenty showing now.

I just have to say that this board, the people who run it and the people who belong to it are awesome. People offering to help others with difficult reservations and especially notifications of things that are happening are so helpful. Yesterday of all days I couldn’t check the boards until last night, only to find out about Olga’s. I couldn’t find a reservation and two people were going to try to help me out. Fortunately, I was able to get one but their kindness is very appreciated. So a big Thank you to everyone who makes this board so much fun.

Woke up and was able to secure reservations at Oga's for my party of 6 first week in September! Figured we'd be lucky if we managed to find a party of 2 and leave the kids with my parents, so I'm really excited everyone can experience this. Our trip would have been great either way but this made my husbands day :)

Check now ! It seems as though they opened a lot more reservations spaces. I just booked lunch for November 10th and there were 3 slots available. Played around with a few other days too and there were a few spaces.

There’s availability again! Multiple times a day for Oga’s.

Got a few times for the cantina during the week of Thanksgiving. The droid thing still has that week blocked out giving weird errors. If I can find a droid appointment for 12/25, 12/32 and 1/1 but none from 11/23-11/30 then something is broken in Disney IT land.

Check now ! It seems as though they opened a lot more reservations spaces. I just booked lunch for November 10th and there were 3 slots available. Played around with a few other days too and there were a few spaces.

When you say lunch, I just want to make sure you realize this is mainly standing room only, and they don't really offer food right. I mean You probably KNOW that. But you said lunch, so I wanted to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter