Oh, I just can't wait to be there! PTR

kizzabel said:
Yes they do them without if you ask.
I would definitely include the Lucky Nugget - it was so good when we were there!
Great plans Isila. Your ticker will soon be down to single digits :cool1::cool1: We are almost at double digits :rotfl: time is standing still!!

Can't wait for those single digits! But planing and waiting is also a part of fun. I need to start working on my autograph books

Isila said:
Can't wait for those single digits! But planing and waiting is also a part of fun. I need to start working on my autograph books

Are you making them yourself? Starting my PTR next week & I'll post pics of the books I got made for the kids. Love SDD!

I'll be making autograph books just like last year - order them as photo books. They have this computer program, you make a book yourself and then submit it to them. They print it out and send it to you.

UPDATE​

So, I have 56 days left according to my counting ticker :goodvibes:rotfl: and I'm ready to make my reservations at DLP. Well, it would be good if I finally sorted out where and when should we have our meal.

From previous trips I know it's better for us to have a good lunch and light dinner. But... there I'd like to try some places for light lunch and a good dinner :lmao:
So, it looks like this:

Never tried, would love to
Lucky nugget, Hakuna Matata, Toad hall, la cantina, Chuck wagon cafe, Agrabah cafe and kids are still dreaming about Buzz Lightyear's pizza planet.

Must dos
Inventions Sunday brunch! (that's the only reason we're staying on Sunday :lmao: )
Annette's - love the food there.
Cowboy cookout - I want to have that Angus burger again :lovestruc
Restaurant des stars - I love this place and Remy too.

So, it all comes to this...

MEAL PLAN :laughing:

Monday
(arrival day; we'll have an early flight, so we'll have an early night; and I expect kids to be hungry when we get to DLP; plane arrives 9 am in CDG, I expect to be in DLP around 10.30. When do teh cafes and restaurants open?)
Lunch: ???
Dinner: Annette's (what time would be good to avoid evening rush?)

Tuesday
Lunch: Hakuna Matata
Dinner: La cantina

Wednesday
Lunch: Restaurant des stars
Dinner: EoS

Thursday
Lunch: Cowboy cookout
Dinner: Chuck wagon

Friday
Lunch: Toad hall
Dinner: Cafe Mickey

Saturday
Lunch: Plaza gardens or Agrabah cafe?
Dinner: NcDonalds

Sunday
Lunch: Inventions Sunday brunch
Dinner: I expect we'll have it in a hotel next to CDG... Or should we treat ourselves with last dinner in DLP?​

seems my plan is getting better. I still need to decide where to have our last dinner - DLP or hotel.

Its coming together!
I have to decide on our last dinner too. Our flight home is at 21:50. I think somewhere around Disney Village would be easiest, maybe Rainforest Cafe.

we'll be spending a night in a hotel next to airport as we have a morning flight, so I thinking of a dinner in DLP too. I don't care what time we get to hotel :lmao:

So, last night I was about to book the flight tickets and found not so pleasant surprise - ticket's have gone up 150 eur. So, after being angry, sad, having panic attack I browsed alternatives and become more and more upset.
There were 3 alternatives:
1.High price flight
2. Loose arriving day completely and arrive to SF after midnight.
3.Loose the whole last day and not got to Sunday Brunch.

And then...
So, I came up with idea to fly to CDG with one company and travel home from Beauvais with another.

I hate when my plans crash :sad2::headache:

Delighted you found an alternative. Phew!
Its a nightmare when the flights go crazy expensive. I'm flight watching for May at the minute. Hubby and his brother and nephew are going to go away to The Netherlands for the 5 days when we are in DLP (we will be flying out and back within 20 minutes of eachother!). Prices are creeping up now! And we missed out on some very cheap accomodation but found some for €120 each for 4 nights so not so bad

These things just ruin the whole thing. Sometimes I think it's just - book the very same minute. But you never know.

Kids caught the flu. Staying at home and in bed. Better now then when we leave.

These things just ruin the whole thing. Sometimes I think it's just - book the very same minute. But you never know.

Kids caught the flu. Staying at home and in bed. Better now then when we leave.

Aaah the poor mites. I hope they recover very quickly. There seems to be a lot of colds and flus around at the minute. I'm pumping vitamin C supplements into my two kids!

Its hard to know what to do with the flights, Ryanair seem to come down in price at 8 or 6 weeks before you want to fly but its like playing Russian roulette.

I'll be making autograph books just like last year - order them as photo books. They have this computer program, you make a book yourself and then submit it to them. They print it out and send it to you.

That's a great idea! Which company have you used and which type of pen works well? Worried biro could cause transfer onto previous page?

Aaah the poor mites. I hope they recover very quickly. There seems to be a lot of colds and flus around at the minute. I'm pumping vitamin C supplements into my two kids!

Its hard to know what to do with the flights, Ryanair seem to come down in price at 8 or 6 weeks before you want to fly but its like playing Russian roulette.

I get 104 eur for 3 of us for home flight from Beauvais. have no idea if it's a good price, but I'm fine with it. Need to book my flights ASP, so the prices don't go up again.

That's a great idea! Which company have you used and which type of pen works well? Worried biro could cause transfer onto previous page?

It works with any pen from DLP. They sent me paper examples, so I could try. I try with simple pen at home and the one we brought from DLP. As I'm from another country, I doubt there's the same one in yours. But I guess any company making photobooks uses paper like that. Maybe you could ask to send example too?

That's a great price! We paid €137 each return for may! Its all coming together for you now.

It works with any pen from DLP. They sent me paper examples, so I could try. I try with simple pen at home and the one we brought from DLP. As I'm from another country, I doubt there's the same one in yours. But I guess any company making photobooks uses paper like that. Maybe you could ask to send example too?
Ok, I will give that a try, thanks

kizzabel said:
That's a great price! We paid €137 each return for may! Its all coming together for you now.

Now I have to decide about our luggage. On our way to Paris we are allowed to take 23kg baggage each. On our way home I have to buy and it's up 20kg. Last year I took two bags and got ready for bad weather. Yes, I can't travel light, I always take too much. But you never so. So I'm puzzled how many bags to take? Two with 15kg or one, but 20kg?

Isila said:
Now I have to decide about our luggage. On our way to Paris we are allowed to take 23kg baggage each. On our way home I have to buy and it's up 20kg. Last year I took two bags and got ready for bad weather. Yes, I can't travel light, I always take too much. But you never so. So I'm puzzled how many bags to take? Two with 15kg or one, but 20kg?

Ryanair on the way home? I'd definitely do 15 + 15. Ryanair wouldn't let you away with any extra weight plus think of the lovely new things you'll buy ;)
I always struggle to keep my bags underweight but ours are strangely always over weight going but not over coming home!

kizzabel said:
Ryanair on the way home? I'd definitely do 15 + 15. Ryanair wouldn't let you away with any extra weight plus think of the lovely new things you'll buy ;)
I always struggle to keep my bags underweight but ours are strangely always over weight going but not over coming home!

My mom keeps reminding me I would have 30kg hand baggage because there are 3 of us. But I'd rather have check in baggage than take with me. Thanks for advice.
Packing is nuts. I'm never overweight, always have couple if kg left, but somehow I always don't have enough space for our things. Last time I could'd zip my luggage!

Isila said:
My mom keeps reminding me I would have 30kg hand baggage because there are 3 of us. But I'd rather have check in baggage than take with me. Thanks for advice.
Packing is nuts. I'm never overweight, always have couple if kg left, but somehow I always don't have enough space for our things. Last time I could'd zip my luggage!

Well it is doable with hand luggage & a 20kg case. I've done this in the past and it would be less stress to have one case. Lol I bought a huge suitcase and still struggle! Had to get the kids to sit on it to get it zipped before!

Well it is doable with hand luggage & a 20kg case. I've done this in the past and it would be less stress to have one case. Lol I bought a huge suitcase and still struggle! Had to get the kids to sit on it to get it zipped before!

It's good to know I'm not the only one to do this :lmao::lmao::lmao: but kids love this kind of help :lmao::lmao:

So, I'm bored... :surfweb: Nothing to do.. Day dreaming about DLP... Couple of nights ago I had a dream about our trip :rotfl: It was a weird dream. I guess I'm thinking too much of DLP. Should concentrate myself on learning those IQ tests and finally get my license.

So, I checked out DLP open hours and got a huge surprise. We've been going in March and I was used to 8-20.00 open hours. And calendar says park is open up to 21.30 :faint: So our chances of watching Dreams fade away.... This is too late for my kids. Maybe we should get back to our room, take a nap and come back later... If I only could make my kids have nap :worship:

Closures list doesn't look too bad

Armageddon: Les Effets Speciaux
Closed all month
Captain EO
Closed all month
Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril
Closed all month
Crush’s Coaster
1st to 11th
Peter Pan’s Flight
1st to 11th
Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic
2nd to 4th, 9th to 11th
Flying Carpets Over Agrabah
14th to 30th

Will have to try to do tram tour on 31st March or 1st April, or 5-6th April. Gailius enjoys that ride very much. Ignas is scared, but he acts bravely, because his brother wants to do the ride. And if he does a ride his brother wants, brother has to do the one he wants. And I'm in the middle doing everything :crowded:.

With peter pan closed, EMH will be crowded I think.

Isila said:
It's good to know I'm not the only one to do this :lmao::lmao::lmao: but kids love this kind of help :lmao::lmao:

So, I'm bored... :surfweb: Nothing to do.. Day dreaming about DLP... Couple of nights ago I had a dream about our trip :rotfl: It was a weird dream. I guess I'm thinking too much of DLP. Should concentrate myself on learning those IQ tests and finally get my license.

So, I checked out DLP open hours and got a huge surprise. We've been going in March and I was used to 8-20.00 open hours. And calendar says park is open up to 21.30 :faint: So our chances of watching Dreams fade away.... This is too late for my kids. Maybe we should get back to our room, take a nap and come back later... If I only could make my kids have nap :worship:

Closures list doesn't look too bad

Armageddon: Les Effets Speciaux
Closed all month
Captain EO
Closed all month
Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril
Closed all month
Crush’s Coaster
1st to 11th
Peter Pan’s Flight
1st to 11th
Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic
2nd to 4th, 9th to 11th
Flying Carpets Over Agrabah
14th to 30th

Will have to try to do tram tour on 31st March or 1st April, or 5-6th April. Gailius enjoys that ride very much. Ignas is scared, but he acts bravely, because his brother wants to do the ride. And if he does a ride his brother wants, brother has to do the one he wants. And I'm in the middle doing everything :crowded:.

With peter pan closed, EMH will be crowded I think.

They will open another ride instead of Peter Pan for EMH, we had iasw instead once. Lol its hard to think of much else when you're so excited!! You could have a lie in one morning maybe to try to stay later for dreams.
Its great when they encourage each other to try rides! DD is trying to talking her little brother into ToT even though I know she's a bit scared herself! She told me she's going to be brave but its OK if its too much for them, we can take the chickens exit!
Im just glad they both found they love BTM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter