oh.. I killed it... what a charlie brown moment!

jenniferma

DIS Veteran
boo hoo.. this winter (and my gardening skills) have killed the most beautiful plant I have ever had-- I am so sad!!!! My delphinium is dead...

delphiniumrip.jpg

100_2878.jpg

Jen

I'm so sorry! :sad: :hug:

It was beautiful last year or whenever you took the photo.

Oh, so sad. That delphinium was beautiful! Oh, well, I'm sure your cranesbill geranium came back well. How did the herbs do?

It must have been a BAD winter (we live in Cleveland, Ohio.. so they are ALL pretty bad),,, I lost quite a few plants! The herbs are ok-- but they sure don't look as healthy as the pic from last year-- wow.

I am recovering from gallbladder surgery and can't do any gardening.. so I am trying not to think of the work ahead of me!

thanks.. still bummed.
Jen

That was a beautiful delphinium! I hope you heal soon, meanwhile, just dream about your beautiful flowers/gardens of the future.

We flew through Cleveland once this winter and the amount of snow piled up at the airport was unbelieveable!!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

thank you bobbi-- I am feeling much better.. I still haven't found a replacement delphinium yet... believe it or not-- I found that last one at WALMART!

still looking.. that one was $5.97!

have a great day!
jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter