Oh my Andy! Im sitting here in tears

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Ive read part of your cruise report on the DIS and saw some of your pictures but I finally just clicked on your website
and the music along with the pics has me in tears!
Wow you really did have a very enjoyable cruise! Thanks for the report

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
Ive read part of your cruise report on the DIS and saw some of your pictures but I finally just clicked on your website
and the music along with the pics has me in tears!
Wow you really did have a very enjoyable cruise! Thanks for the report

Yes indeed, it was quite "MAGICal" to say the least, but I think the cruise for "The Page Family" will top ours, and I sure hope it does!!! They deserve an "EXCELLENT and AWESOME" experience!!!

Originally posted by Sonya Francisco
I didn't hear any music???:confused:

Do you have your speakers on??? IGTD, is speaking about the trip report on my personal web page, I have music on there, playing in the background.

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Do you have your speakers on??? IGTD, is speaking about the trip report on my personal web page, I have music on there, playing in the background.

LOL, yes, I specifically turned my speakers on to hear it! And I was on your web page. I'll try again later when I'm done hear. It could just be me I guess.

OK, I tried again but no music...I've not heard any sounds on the computer tonight though so maybe I need to check the speaker wires...perhaps they've come undone.

I have, "When You Wish Upon a Star" playing as the background music on my trip report page, it is on a midi file

Great Trip report Andy or shall I say Capt.
I am glad you had a great cruise.

Andy, I had to turn the speakers off after the 3rd time listening. :) You write so well that it made me think of how I am going to be feeling when the week had ended and it's time for us to leave the Magic. :( Thanks for sharing with everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter