Oh my gosh!! Friends Fly free to WDW on SWA!!

Nice offer, but, I only want air, not a package for two.

Here are the details, just in case someone was hoping, like I was, for a mid week deal.

The following also applies to this promotion:

Offer valid for one free Friend's air fare with the purchase of a full three-night or longer air and hotel on-site Walt Disney World® Resort [Florida] package or a full two-night or longer air and hotel Disneyland® Resort [California] package for two people or more.

Offer not valid for air travel on Friday or Sunday or for air travel into Orange County, CA.

When you Price and Buy your reservation online, be sure to include both you and your Friend on the reservation. Free air fare will be reflected in the complete package price.

Packages must be booked no later than four business days prior to departure date.

Fare-paying Customer must be 18 years of age or older. Friend may be any age.

Fare does not include federal excise tax of $3 per takeoff and landing per fare-paying Customer.

Fare does not include airport taxes of up to $18 roundtrip per person or government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $10 roundtrip per person.

Offer valid on air portion of complete vacation package only.

You and your Friend must checkin and travel together on the same flight.

You and your Friend will both receive Rapid Rewards credit for flights if membership cards are shown at checkin.

This offer is valid for departures from all scheduled Southwest Airlines origin cities.

Seats are limited and may not be available on some flights that operate during peak travel times and holiday periods.

Restrictions apply.

As to Disney artwork, logos, and properties: © Disney

Terms & Conditions | Privacy

Thanks Gail! :wave:

But...to those that it may be useful to....
Just keep in mind that your package can include as little as air and WDW resort. You need not choose transfers or rental car and you can uncheck the park hopper passes to have those not included as well. :sunny:

Right you are Denise,
It is a good deal for those who need hotels and air. The options are nice and plentiful.
Thanks for the heads up Denise. It looks like you lounge around SWA like I do. LOL

I don't know how they are pricing the air, but the overall prices are great on this deal. I checked for 9 nights in early June at the Wilderness Lodge / Woods View with airfare for four from BWI and the total package price was 2090.00 total.

My wife and I just booked a package for the last week of April, and our jaws dropped when we saw the price - $650!!!

What does this include? Round trip airfare for two from BWI, mid-size four door rental car for three days, and three nights at POR!

Wow!

Now, we are not going to any Disney parks – well, maybe MK. When we went to WDW for our Honeymoon, we wanted to go to the Universal parks. But it was two months after 9/11, and Disney had cut back their park hours to the point where we needed two days per park, and ran out of time for Universal. So on this trip we’ll stay at WDW, but we’ll be visiting Universal.

Check out these packages – they are incredible flexible, and incredibly cheap!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter