• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OH MY!!!! I got Cindy`s and i wasn`t even trying!!

momto4obkids

DIS Veteran
I JUST got off the phone with WDW Dine and the wierdest thing happened!!

Mind you it was 10:30am est. when i called! I was on hold for less than 10 minutes,the girl comes on and i ask her how she is today,she says "good and how are you?" I`m okay :) Then i ask her for Cindy`s Royal Table for LUNCH on March 2

She says okay,let me check. Then she says "okay i have two tables(we have a party of 7) at 8:10 and 8:25 , which would you like?" ???

I`m like WHAT????????????? So i just go with the flow and say "8:25 please!!!!!! "

I had resigned myself to thinking we would not ever do this breakfast because no way was i going to get on the phone at 6:58, on multiple lines to try to get this thing.

But, i got it without even trying!! Boy this made my crummy day so much better!! Oh, and my two princesses are going to be thrilled!!!!

Amanda

May I a stupid question? What is so special about CRT that makes PS arrangements so hard to make? I thought it was just for the character breakfast, but I'm interested in the lunch. You never seem to pay attention to something until you need it :)

gometros...yes, you are correct. It is only the princess breakfast that is so very hard to get. This is due to the fact that the restuarant itself has limited seating capacity. And if you add in all those princesses....well, you can see what happens! CRT is much easier to get for lunch and dinner. In fact, I prefer it for lunch. I've done the breakfast twice now and don't feel the need to do it again. And neither does my 10 y/o dd!!! So, it will be lunch at the Castle for us in the future.
And Amanda, congrats!!! Way to go.

gometros ,

Yes the lunch and dinner ps isn`t hard to get at all. I was actually calling for the lunch and she must not have heard me say lunch and gave me breakfast times , so i snagged the breakfast while i had the chance. Since this is only our second trip to disney and we didn`t try for the breakfast on our first trip.

Amanda

Originally posted by momto4obkids
gometros ,

Yes the lunch and dinner ps isn`t hard to get at all. I was actually calling for the lunch and she must not have heard me say lunch and gave me breakfast times , so i snagged the breakfast while i had the chance. Since this is only our second trip to disney and we didn`t try for the breakfast on our first trip.

Amanda

Note to self: must learn to read :)

Originally posted by momto4obkids
Yes the lunch and dinner ps isn`t hard to get at all.

I would have to disagree with you there as I was not able to get dinner PS any day during our week even starting 90 days out.

Originally posted by poohj80
I would have to disagree with you there as I was not able to get dinner PS any day during our week even starting 90 days out.

I was able to get dinner for my trip, but at a time of day that I am very unhappy about. But its either that or dont go at all I guess.

Trying to see if any more PS times have opened up for it now. But I'm at work and have been on hold for close to a half hour. About to hang up.

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
I was able to get dinner for my trip, but at a time of day that I am very unhappy about. But its either that or dont go at all I guess.

You're doing better than us - there's nothing available for any of our nights.

You're doing better than us - there's nothing available for any of our nights.

Call the morning of the day you would like to have dinner. More PS's open up for lunch and dinner on the day of!

When are you going?

My cousin randomly decided to take her family over Christmas and she called for PS this week and got dinner at the castle. Probably someone canceled.

I called again yesterday for my time and the only other time that was opened was even earlier. But the Cm told me to hang on to the 4 pm and the 5 pm for a while until I see if any later times open up. I think we are going to probably end up going at 4 and just skipping lunch.

momto4obkids--I plan on making lunch reservations for the castle on March 2 also. I hope I have as much luck as you did!

Ashleigh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter