Oh No! I have got to fly

stevechase

WDW 2012
With our holiday getting ever closer, we have all been swept up in the excitment of it all. However a small detail struck home this morning driving to work. I hate flying, yep! it scares me rigid! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh well, grin and bear it

Bye
Steve

Once you get there Steve I am sure you will think it was all worthwhile :)

Have a fantastic time :)

A couple of beers beforehand and a bottle of wine on the plane, I should be ok, the kids will keep my mind off it.

Thanks
Steve

I can sympathise Steve, I hate flying too.

In fact I don't think there is anywhere else in the world that I would consider worth a flight of that duration to get there....but WDW...yeh it's worth it.

You will be fine, and as you say, the children will help keep your mind occupied. I found that I spent so much time trying to not let them know that I was scared that I almost ended up beleiving it myself LOL

Karen:sunny:

Hi Steve

I totally agree with Karen. I too was petrified of flying after a bad flight to Germany. Just the short hop to Paris left me in a right state and my hubby had crushed hands. But having the children sorted me out. They were so excited on their first flight, I couldn't show them how worried I was. We've done many flights since, and even though take-off is the worse for me, I'm so much calmer now :)
Also take some things to do. We take cards, crosswords and mini games like scrabble etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter