'Ohana ADR at 6:20, arriving in Orlando at 2:50, can we make it on time?

Marcela

Mouseketeer
I have a much desired 6:20pm ADR at 'Ohana on my first day at WDW. The problem is that my flight will arrive in Orlando at 2:52 pm that day. We are staying at CSR. I know that we have to take a bus, and then a monorail to get to the Polynesian. Is this feasible? Can I make it without killing myself and my family? Any and all input would be appreciated!:worship:

You probably should be able to.

Figure you would take about a 3 or 3:15 Magical Express, be at your hotel by 4/4:15, leave the hotel on a bus to MK by 5, Arrive at MK by 5:30, hop on a monorail anytime before 6 and you will make it. And this is stretching it to the max on times.

But if the rush worries you and we are going on the same day, i'll trade you my 8:10pm ressie! :goodvibes

Thanks for the input! You are sooooo sweet for being willing to trade :hug:. I might have taken you up on it, but my ADR is for 9/27/10, and I see that you are going in August. I'd put my ticker on my posts too, but not really sure how to save one when I make it. (As you can see, I am slightly computer illiterate, but learning every day!) Thanks again! :)

Defnitely think you can do it but if you're REALLY pressed for time adn don't mind shelling out $15 extra, you can take a cab from your hotel to the Poly. Even quicker!

I don’t see a problem at all. If you arrive at the airport at 252 riding the ME and this is being very liberal! arriving at the resort check in and all you should be in your room no later than 4:30-4:45 quick shower and dressed by 5:15 out the door on the bus to Magic Kingdom by 5:30-5:40 at Magic Kingdom around 6pm on monorail by 6:10 at Poly 6:20 if you are a little late they are usually great. Again my times were liberal and I think that you may even have time to spare!

Thanks for making me feel better!!! When I found the ressie for 'Ohana during such a prime time, I nabbed it without thinking about the times. At first I thought that it was doable, but then started second guessing myself (you all know how that is :rotfl:?). We will have everything in our carry-on luggage to make ourselves presentable :cool2:, so waiting for luggage won't be an issue. I agree that getting a cab, if we need one, is a great option (which I didn't think about, so thanks for that too). :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter