Ohana?

A meal that I have done a ton and was never disappointed with was Tusker House breakfast at AK. The buffet is one of the best as far as character meals go. The character interaction is good. And if you make an early morning ADR you get to go into AK before opening and get some nice pics. I like this as a start to an AK day followed by riding an early morning Kilimanjaro Safari, which is just around the corner from TH.

We have eaten at Ohana about 13 times and never a bad meal. We always enjoy it? We get there at opening and get a window seat. The food is super fresh and we love it. We leave so full and have the rest of the evening to walk and enjoy.

Love be Tusker House for breakfast. Character metrication is so much fun. And the food is yummy too.

Although 50s Prime Time is an amazing experience, the food is the worst I have had in all of Disney. We have eaten there twice and done.

The Grand Floridian Cafe is pretty, nice casual with consistently great food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter