• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohioan cruising on magic sept 25 any others?

dinnysuw

Mouseketeer
Hey anyone out there cruising Magic 7day (i have already talked with two-foxes-thanks again!) we are from waterville ohio and would love to meet others on trip! We consists of myself, DH 45(he turns 46 on day of diembark) DS and DD both 9. This is our first DCL trip and we are so excited!

We are from Ohio, but not sailing on Sept 25 (drats)... We cruised on May 15, 04 and wish we were going sooner than we are planning!!

We are on the Sept. 25 Magic (myself and 13 year old DD). THere is a thread for our cruise in the "cruise meets" section of the boards. See you there!

Hi neighbor! We cruise July 3 but we are just over the river in Perrysburg and DH lived in Waterville in HS (Anthony Wayne), on Maple Ln.
Robin M.

Hi there!
I'm from Ohio (central) but am not cruising Sept 25th. I saw the date though and almost *thought* I was, but I cruised September 25th of LAST year! Oh, how I wish it was this year, too!

Just wanted to say Hello from a fellow Buckeye! :)

You also may want to post on the Sept 25th Cruise meet thread. You may have more luck finding Ohio ppl there. Here is the link:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=506237

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter