OK 45 Days and counting

nicolepdonnelly

DIS Veteran
Wow!
:banana: We are 45 days away from our Viva Italia trip and I am anxiously awaiting our itinerary bags. Has anyone on the Sept 21 tour received theirs yet? So much to get ready and time is flying by yet standing still at the same time- is that possible?;)

OMG!!!:banana: Is it really only 45 days away???? I knew we were getting close, but didn't realize we were quite that close!!!
I haven't received anything yet, but I will be checking the mail closely over the next week, I would imagine we should be receiving our bags any day now!!! Woo Hoo!!

You'll have to post and let us know when you get your packet!! :thumbsup2

I didn't get my package until 30 days before my tour...

Sayhello

Wow!
:banana: We are 45 days away from our Viva Italia trip and I am anxiously awaiting our itinerary bags. Has anyone on the Sept 21 tour received theirs yet? So much to get ready and time is flying by yet standing still at the same time- is that possible?;)

You might call. We are on the 14th Viva Italia and we received our over 2 weeks ago.

Thanks Eva,
Your post about receiving yours is what got me thinking we'd be getting ours soon! I did call and they said that it is sent between 45 an d 30 days. So still waiting. Did it come regular mail or UPS / FedEx?
Can't wait!:rolleyes2

Thanks Eva,
Your post about receiving yours is what got me thinking we'd be getting ours soon! I did call and they said that it is sent between 45 an d 30 days. So still waiting. Did it come regular mail or UPS / FedEx?
Can't wait!:rolleyes2

Ours came FedEx.

ABD called me late last week confirming the exp. dates on our passports. I double checked with her and she said we should be receiving our packets soon.

Anxiously awaiting our documents to arrive!!:)

Our packet w/ bags just arrived this morning via UPS!!! The only thing not included was our airline tickets. I called ABD and they told me they get mailed separately 30 days prior to departure.

This is really starting to feel like it's coming really soon!! Can't wait:cool1:

Nicole- did you receive your yet??

Our packet w/ bags just arrived this morning via UPS!!! The only thing not included was our airline tickets. I called ABD and they told me they get mailed separately 30 days prior to departure.

Assuming things haven't changed and depending on your airline, what you will likely get are vouchers showing your air information. The tickets themselves (at least all that I've booked with AbD so far) have been e-tickets so these vouchers are for informational purposes only.

I only mention this so nobody gets concerned or confused if it says "e-ticket" on what looks like a real airline ticket. Or so you don't panic half way to the airport when you can't find them in your bag. ;)

Of course, depending on the airline, the above may not be true -- AirTran, for example, when booked with a WDW package, always sends paper tickets for some unknown-to-me reason. There may be others out there that I'm unaware of.

Has anyone received paper tickets so far with air booked through AbD? Just curious...

Dotti

This is really starting to feel like it's coming really soon!! Can't wait:cool1:

Nicole- did you receive your yet??

Got my package yesterday!!!!
:banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

Assuming things haven't changed and depending on your airline, what you will likely get are vouchers showing your air information. The tickets themselves (at least all that I've booked with AbD so far) have been e-tickets so these vouchers are for informational purposes only.

I only mention this so nobody gets concerned or confused if it says "e-ticket" on what looks like a real airline ticket. Or so you don't panic half way to the airport when you can't find them in your bag. ;)

Of course, depending on the airline, the above may not be true -- AirTran, for example, when booked with a WDW package, always sends paper tickets for some unknown-to-me reason. There may be others out there that I'm unaware of.

Has anyone received paper tickets so far with air booked through AbD? Just curious...

Dotti

Dotti,

I don't recall seeing anything in my package regarding my airline tickets. Should I double check?

Thanks for the info Dotti! :thumbsup2

I got a little concerned at first when I opend my package and saw a sheet that mentioned to make sure to provide ABD w/ my most current airline info. Alas, when I called they mentioned they include that in all packages regardless if you booked air through them or not... phew!!

Mark-

I called ABD this morning and they mentioned our airline info will be mailed separately around 30 days prior to departure. There was no other reference to my airline information anywhere in the itinerary that was mailed. Just FYI!

9/20 will be here before we know it!! :banana:

Our Viva adventure is 9/20 also and we haven't rec'd anything yet either. I'm thinking everything is sitting at our TA office. I'm not concerned, just anxious like everyone else.

Also looked up the weather for our dates and it looks yummy. Low in the 50s and high in the 70s.... See you all there!

We leave 4 weeks from tomorrow! YIKES! I had to say that! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Today, today, today....

hot dang today, today

Our packages came today.

5 weeks from Sat. we fly out.

Picked everything up at our TA office yesterday for our 9/21 Viva trip. Sounds like all of us are anxiously awaiting , and so far no bumps in the travel road. I know we will all have a beautiful, memorable trip and looking forward to meeting all of our new friends.
NICOLE-----See you on Philadelphia flight 718 to Rome barring any unforeseen circumstances, like our flight out of Orlando to Philly is late or cancelled..... eeeeeek........ Will be using the "power of positive thinking" for sure.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter