OK how many little girls out there will be wearing the Christmas dress from TDS?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I couldn't resist it! 50% off plus 10% more with my discount card! I also got my son the Blue velvet looking vest out fit! And of course I schedule a second sitting for holiday pictures! I found a coupon for the Picture people! So I get on free picture and no sitting fees! Then I know I will be buy at least one sheet.....maybe this is why I am broke?:eek:

My niece and my daughter will be wearing matching dresses. My sister could not resist the deal either!

I just came back from the disney store in hamilton and saw a beautiful red coat with black faux fur collar and cuffs with winnie the pooh on the front. Really cute, but I have no little girls anymore. Even my hubby thought it was cute for a little one. It also had 50% off.

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter