OK so who has the book DVC for Dummies, I need a copy.

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
I called up the other day to make my reservations for this summer and wasn't sure if I needed to arrive on Monday or Tuesday. The woman at member sevices told me I better book it and then can always cancel. My only problem was I borrowed points to go into this reservation so when I called to cancel MS let me know that these points have to be used by next year they don't go back into the year they came from. No big deal but Duh I should have waited on that one day. This is my first trip home and I need to read up on my DVC. Oh well at least I can say "I'm going to Disney & spending one week in a 1BR at SSR, my home away from home!":love:

are all the pts for this trip borrowed?

if you borrow just some pts then ask the CM to use the borrowed pts first and then you can bank the regular pts.

are all the pts for this trip borrowed?

if you borrow just some pts then ask the CM to use the borrowed pts first and then you can bank the regular pts.

I can do this?

Depends on your use year and the number of points you need to bank.

My use year is Dec. For this ressie I used some banked points from last year used all my points from this year & I borrowed points from next year so if I'm correct, the points I received from the canceled reservation have to be used by november 2007 or bank them & they have to be used by November 2008 which stinks because i wanted to use them in 2009. I should have made the reservation when I was sure of my dates but was scared I won't get one. I just wish when I asked GS about the extra day she told me you better book it and never explained about the banking thing. Oh well, live and learn. I hope I get this whole thing soon. Thanks for your replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter